What's new

Pegida UK supporters stage anti-Islam silent march in Birmingham

I have no love for extremists of any kind let it be Muslims who force their wives and kids to get covered or bunch of racists looking for an scape goat. What i hate even more is wannabes ;);););). Pegida supporters hate everybody that doesn't look like them; this includes middle eastern, Africans and eastern Europeans. Pretty much everybody.:cuckoo:

. Pegida supporters hate everybody that doesn't look like them; this includes middle eastern, Africans and eastern Europeans. Pretty much everybody.:cuckoo:

Not really.They stand for "Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the West" -not against blacks,Indians,Vietnamese or Eastern Europeans and,anyway,Eastern Europeans pretty much look like them.

They are being painted wrongly as some crazy fascists just to shame them into silence from expressing a legitimate concern.If you ask me,the secret services in Germany even infiltrate skinheads into their ranks just to discredit them.When it first started ,people off all ages/occupations,normal people, participated in Pegida rallies,then neo nazis joined.

I don't think that's something to laugh ... They are starting to get more and more members ...

yeah sure but in past they used to gather a lot of ppl as per their claims but now they are left with only 200 ?? i think ppl are losing interest in these protests or they want something else...

yeah sure but in past they used to gather a lot of ppl as per their claims but now they are left with only 200 ?? i think ppl are losing interest in these protests or they want something else...

Not in the UK,,,,they've just starting there.Give it a few rapes,beheadings,self detonations, and numbers shall increase.

Not really.They stand for "Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the West" -not against blacks,Indians,Vietnamese or Eastern Europeans and,anyway,Eastern Europeans pretty much look like them.

They are being painted wrongly as some crazy fascists just to shame them into silence from expressing a legitimate concern.If you ask me,the secret services in Germany even infiltrate skinheads into their ranks just to discredit them.When it first started ,people off all ages/occupations,normal people, participated in Pegida rallies,then neo nazis joined.
well at least they should hold one protest against their governments for invading countries with Uncle sam and then funding freedom Fighters in countries Like libya,syria and now these freedom Fighters are joining Daesh bcz of whom ?? 4,200 were trained right ??

Not in the UK,,,,they've just starting there.Give it a few rapes,beheadings,self detonations, and numbers shall increase.
whats the difference btw those who are killing in the name of islam and those who are funding/training extremists in the name of freedomFighters or whatever you call it ?? who is getting killed in this war ? innocent civilians if you guys had too much hate for the likes of gaddafi,assad then you could have killed these As^Hol*s way before...

You think? LOL 'Tommy Robinson, the former EDL leader'. This man represents the hatred of immigrants in the UK. This includes eastern Europeans such as polish and romanian; People like minded with him have racial abused hard working immigrants including eastern Europeans. You can ask any racist drunk pup goer; they will tell any immigrant to fuk the right off from their country. Pegida is just a change of name; Mr Robinson knows that they are a bunch of drunkards, so he is trying to change how they are perceived with this new scheme. So for you to come here to support such a man is quite ironic.

I myself don't like (despise) the non integrated communities in the UK, including parts of Birmingham, Bradford and Luton. I have many friends who are affected my the crime in these areas; but i don't come here supporting a clown. I have the common sense to not support drunkards, even though the reasons above.

You think? LOL 'Tommy Robinson, the former EDL leader'. This man represents the hatred of immigrants in the UK. This includes eastern Europeans such as polish and romanian; People like minded with him have racial abused hard working immigrants including eastern Europeans. You can ask any racist drunk pup goer; they will tell any immigrant to fuk the right off from their country. Pegida is just a change of name; Mr Robinson knows that they are a bunch of drunkards, so he is trying to change how they are perceived with this new scheme. So for you to come here to support such a man is quite ironic.

I myself don't like (despise) the non integrated communities in the UK, including parts of Birmingham, Bradford and Luton. I have many friends who are affected my the crime in these areas; but i don't come here supporting a clown. I have the common sense to not support drunkards, even though the reasons above.

I've talked about what Pegida is and i've mentioned that idiots rallied under its umbrella in Germany(neo nazis) and in the UK (street hooligans).

Amsterdam mayor ends protest Pegida
Mayor Eberhard van der Laan of Amsterdam has terminated the restless expired demonstration Pegida Saturday afternoon around 16:15.

Van der Laan had given permission from 16:00 to demonstrate on a spot behind the Stopera (town hall). Initially it was planned to demonstrate in the square for the Stopera, but the protests could not continue at that location because of the discovery of a suspicious package.
Burgemeester Amsterdam beëindigt protest Pegida | NU - Het laatste nieuws het eerst op NU.nl

Van-der-Laan-stopt-Pegida-demonstratie-Amsterdam-700x394.jpg

There was a counter demonstration also
908f80fb-ad11-4f89-97cd-a4676ee9b067

Police knocked some heads.
arrestanten-rond-demonstratie-pegida-in-amsterdam-weer-vrij.jpg

75efd7bf-6917-49da-9334-8bec598115c7

Aside from Amsterdam, Pegida Saturday in several cities in Europe protested against the arrival of hundreds of thousands of migrants from the Middle East and Africa. The turnout was much less than expected.

I've answered.The sanctions came because Iraq invaded Kuweit---Iraq fault.

After the 2nd Gulf war more muslims died due to shiite vs sunni wars than American invasion.Don't blame others for muslims killing muslims.

Er.. no. Remember anything about Iraq having nuclear weapons? And weapons inspectors?

About a million Iraqis died as a result of western/US sanctions. Not muslim sanctions.

I have no love for extremists of any kind let it be Muslims who force their wives and kids to get covered or bunch of racists looking for an scape goat. What i hate even more is wannabes ;);););). Pegida supporters hate everybody that doesn't look like them; this includes middle eastern, Africans and eastern Europeans. Pretty much everybody.:cuckoo:

I work with normal English working class people. The vast majority of them hate Eastern Europeans, as they blame them for losing their jobs, and low wages generally.

In the past any new immigrant has been hated; west Indians(black), Indian, Pakistani etc. In the 1930's, when there were no black people in the country, Jews (white) were the victims.

These immigrants are result of western meddling in middle East.ie supporting anti Assad groups aka ISIS. Instead of crying about it, Why don't you close your borders and stop any contact with them and let them sort their own issues.

stfu and gtfo of there and let them kill each other all they want and stop buying their oil while your at it.

Self righteous scum.

LOL,i was just about to post about history of hospitals,you beat me by 60 seconds.It's not the first time i hear such nonsense about Islam giving the world hospitals.They were around since the Romans.

As i've said many times before,one of the problems of the muslim world today is that it's teached some historical falsehoods.

...and the Mayans invented the 'zero'.:D

Waste of time, they should keep to mainland Europe where PEGIDA belong. The police said it was around 150 people. The concerns they have are not happening in the UK i.e. millions of refugees arriving, mass attacks on women in our cities and so forth.
The UK has been very careful with the whole Middle East refugee crisis and there is certainly no appetite to be as generous as many European states have been.
As for their concerns they literally paint everyone with the same brush.

Last edited:
I've talked about what Pegida is and i've mentioned that idiots rallied under its umbrella in Germany(neo nazis) and in the UK (street hooligans).
Stopping mass Middle Eastern/African/South Asian immigration is the right thing to do but we need politicians who will take action. Violent street protests by shaven headed drunk hooligans is not the right way to go because it gives the cause a bad name.

the secret services in Germany even infiltrate skinheads into their ranks just to discredit them.
They killed 9 people have some respect instead of coming up with crazy conspiracy theories. :disagree:

Stopping mass Middle Eastern/African/South Asian immigration is the right thing to do but we need politicians who will take action. Violent street protests by shaven headed drunk hooligans is not the right way to go because it gives the cause a bad name.

Strangely enough, I agree with you.

Europe (including Britain) has been very tolerant and decent towards immigrants, but the numbers coming are so huge that this simply can't go on. Europeans are becoming a minority in their own countries.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom