What's new

PDM Govt Plans to arrest Imran Khan

Why is zardari’s azz on fire?

That mattarchor is an evil genius so I want to know why he is against the arrest of IK...

Because that will be politically damaging for them.

N has stupid AF advisors. Who advised them to beat up Gill, shut off media, shut off the net, and more. They think everything can be done by force as if it's the 90's. You want to know the N mentality? Just look at @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE , his comment was "Bhutto kay liay log nhn niklay to IK kay liay bhi nhn niklain gay". Bas N main bhi aisay log hain, like Pervez Rashid, Fahd Hussain, Rana Muchar, Maryam Aurangzeb, who think just like this. Aisay hi puthay mashwaray day rahay hain. Inhon nay hi Mian sahab ko bhi marwaya tha aisay hi mashwaron ki waja say. I remember in a meeting one member said 'Mian sahab tussi jao tay jalsay ich bolo, haan yeh flat hamaray hain'. And look how that backfired.

Zardari knows arresting IK will do nothing for them except bring chaos, protests, and possibly riots. The government will become more unpopular, especially considering that the FIR is for saying "IG aap kay khilaf ham case karain gay". And this won't stick in court either.

I have another theory as well, that how this would be damaging to Zardari's own future plans as well, but let's wait on that.

How not to arrest someone, take tips from Islamabad Police. :P
I can be wrong but when one plans to arrest someone, they won’t call up the entire country and share their intent.

I still think it was just to probe the reaction.

cause that'll help IK- it's clearly a very dumb move to arrest IK

you are just making him more popular for no reason, why would he want popular IK?

yeah he wants to kill PMLN but not make IK a cult legend either

No way..

Karanchi is already PTI and rest of the country obviously supports PTI. Zardari only has a couple of strongholds left in Sindh.

Bajwa and co already knows IK is too dangerous with the amount of street support he has and want to take him out...

He must have some different angle.. I just want to know what it is.

Zardari is the little finger of Pakistani politicians. A real tricky mattarchor..

Dude I am telling you there's no way any kinda coup can become successful in Pakistan at this point in time

Except for god, there's no power on earth that can "approve" this coup into becoming successful

U think bajwa carea abt anyone's approval? The army in Egypt hijacked the uprising and took over, with US and saudi blessing. The same may happen in Pakistan.

I can be wrong but when one plans to arrest someone, they won’t call up the entire country and share their intent.

I still think it was just to probe the reaction.

Exactly.

They moved the police at first, did the initial smaller action, but then waited for the final go ahead before they move in.

Ab jab tak final go ahead ata aur final move kartay, tab tak log itnay agaye and reaction agaya hai that they are now left second guessing.

Is liay pehle aik bar poora faisla kar lo, phir move karo jo karni hai.

No way..

Karanchi is already PTI and rest of the country obviously supports PTI. Zardari only has a couple of strongholds left in Sindh.

Bajwa and co already knows IK is too dangerous with the amount of street support he has and want to take him out...

He must have some different angle.. I just want to know what it is.

Zardari is the little finger of Pakistani politicians. A real tricky mattarchor..

Last local Sindh elections they needed to blatantly rig in order to keep PPP stronghold.

PPP is the fav puppy of Democrats and having Imran Khan as an absolute majority and arresting him would lead to the downfall of PPP or PPP being hit.

Zardari is smart while Shabaaz Sharif is dumb and we can see how thats playing out in their strategies.

Exactly.

They moved the police at first, did the initial smaller action, but then waited for the final go ahead before they move in.

Ab jab tak final go ahead ata aur final move kartay, tab tak log itnay agaye and reaction agaya hai that they are now left second guessing.

More importantly they shared what they plan to do with media. The IG himself was sharing it with people. That doesn’t look like a plan one intends to follow through.

Exactly.

They are scared. When Allah wants to punish someone, 'uss ki sab se pehlay matt mari jatti hai'.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom