What's new

PDM Govt Plans to arrest Imran Khan

Okay i dont need burnol because its blind supporter of IK who need this right now :D
i dont care about any political parties and leadership but i respect army, judiciary and others institutsions

politicians aur un k blind supporters girgut ki tra rung badalte hain ..kal woo bajwa ko sir par batha lein ghey agar woo un k side pe a jahey aur pro pti bun jahey jese pehle tha
you don't even have a leg in Pakistan don't interfere with Pakistani public, chacha raja

FatnjNgWIAAubm1.jpg

i respect army, judiciary and others institutsions

They can’t exceed their constitutional mandate. One man can’t decide what is the way forward for the country. Otherwise, is not institutionalism it’s warlordism.

You live in Britain where you don’t expect a general to tell off an elected PM or terrorize people for free speech. Yet for Pakistan you want exactly that to fulfill your childish fetish.

Lets all PDF members meet near Bani Gala, instead of commenting on PDF. Let's create a Telegram group (it is encrypted and no one can block it or snoop on it) and let's have fun there with Khan G:D

Fi Iman illah
Inshallah Citizens of Pakistan will protect Imran Khan don't underestimate us as well

Azadkashmir bhi Citizen ne Azad karaya tha
ALLAH will protect Imran Khan inshALLAH.
Imran's arrest will make him as big as Bhutto in history. Corps commanders and bajwa have no idea they are in fact helping IK.

Kiya hone Jaraha hai ?

Simple !!!

We demand immediate , stepping down of DG Islamabad , and the Judge Lady
The whole staff will be examined and role they played in TORTURE

Who played part in Torture of Shabaz Gill

Freeing of Shabaz Gill , immediately under supervision of Medical staff

Closure of any torture activity in Islamabad

Election Date announced with immediate effect

April 2022 Demand was Election
May 2022 Demand was Election
June 2022 Demand was Election
July 2022 Demand was Election
August 2022 Demand was Election

Last edited:
you don't even have a leg in Pakistan don't interfere with Pakistani public, chacha raja
jahoo bhi bani gala political jihad k lia army ka dhanda khane aur phir muje lecture dena ..i dont need my leg in Pakistan because Pakistan is in my heart but obviously you political worshipper equate patriotism with pti or imran, PML(N) , Nawaz and whoever speak against them is ghaddar e watan but i am just enjoying muje kyoon nikala part 1 and now part 2 :D

jahoo bhi bani gala political jihad k lia army ka dhanda khane aur phir muje lecture dena ..i dont need my leg in Pakistan because Pakistan is in my heart but obviously you political worshipper equate patriotism with pti or imran, PML(N) , Nawaz and whoever speak against them is ghaddar e watan but i am just enjoying muje kyoon nikala part 1 and now part 2 :D

DHA ka plot mubarak ho apko.

jahoo bhi bani gala political jihad k lia army ka dhanda khane aur phir muje lecture dena ..i dont need my leg in Pakistan because Pakistan is in my heart but obviously you political worshipper equate patriotism with pti or imran, PLN , Nawaz and whoever speak against them is ghaddar e watan but i am just enjoying muje kyoon nikala part 1 and now part 2 :D
chacha you dont know ground realities drink your tea and sleep , Pakistan dont need boot polisher anymore only Quaid azam ideology will stay .

chacha you dont know ground realities drink your tea and sleep , Pakistan dont need boot polisher anymore only Quaid azam ideology will stay .
Do not forget that the armed forces are the servants of the people. You do not make national policy; it is we, the civilians, who decide these issues and it is your duty to carry out these tasks with which you are entrusted.
Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Khud inko london mien rule of law mien rehna hai aur Pakistanyon ke pichhwaray pe boot marwa ke khush hona hai.

They can’t exceed their constitutional mandate. One man can’t decide what is the way forward for the country. Otherwise, is not institutionalism it’s warlordism.

You live in Britain where you don’t expect a general to tell off an elected PM or terrorize people for free speech. Yet for Pakistan you want exactly that to fulfill your childish fetish.
Pakistani Politicians are fine if general or army exceed their constitutional limitations and remove elected PM as long as this elected person is not from our fav party but from parties of our political opponents :P Then they would become messiah for us if they remove someone whom we hate the most

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom