What's new

PDM Government Has Spread Imran Khan Message Internationally

Nobody outside Pakistan cares anyway other than Pakistani diasporas.
Each country worries about their own issues. To them Pakistan is just another poor/bankrupt country…..

No denying the fact that Imran Khan is terrorising the PDM corrupts and power hungry neutrals.

So this is a halal terror, good for Pakistan's 220 million people to get rid of mafias and cabals. Power speaks to power.

Zulm kay khatmay ka liay aik taqatwar shaqs jo ka Zalim sey ziada mazboot ahsaab ka malik ho aur jis kay pas taqat ho (here awam ki taqat) zarori hai.

1661434549848.png

Lol have same shame guys. I live in europe but i havent heard of pakistani politics since april, and if by "international" you mean US then how come the same US who has, allegedly, conspired to throw him out, report about him? We all know how the so called "free" western media is actually the most censored/controlled often times becoming mouthpiece of their respective regimes. So again my question is, is IK lying about whole "foreign conspiracy" theory just to get people support?
You must live in small European country mate

Here in UK I’ve seen news of it on prime time 10 o’clock news BBC & full page article in the Guardian newspaper .

You must live in small European country mate

Here in UK I’ve seen news of it on prime time 10 o’clock news BBC & full page article in the Guardian newspaper .

I live in italy, dont know if it is big enough for you.

Lol have same shame guys. I live in europe but i havent heard of pakistani politics since april, and if by "international" you mean US then how come the same US who has, allegedly, conspired to throw him out, report about him? We all know how the so called "free" western media is actually the most censored/controlled often times becoming mouthpiece of their respective regimes. So again my question is, is IK lying about whole "foreign conspiracy" theory just to get people support?
The so called free western media are only reporting the tip of the iceberg, the things the govt and their backers have done like the human rights abuses, attack on media, attack on people, attack on women and children, torture and sexual assault, if all if this gets reported there will be huge outcry all around the world. If what is happening in Pakistan was happening to a Western backed group or party, west would have had called UN security Council meeting by now and there would have had been sanctions on the government.

Last edited:
The so called free western media are only reporting the tip of the iceberg, the things the govt and their backers have done like the human rights abuses, attack on media, attack on people, attack on women and children, torture and sexual assault, if all if this gets reported there will be huge outcry all around the world. If what is happening in Pakistan was happening to a Western backed group or party, west would have had called UN security Council meeting by now and there would have had been sanctions on the government.

lol sure. Continue living in your twisted and distorted reality.

lol sure. Continue living in your twisted and distorted reality.
Think deep about things happening in the world, and think about the things I said, I hope you will realise who is living in fake reality.

Think deep about things happening in the world, and think about the things I said, I hope you will realise who is living in fake reality.

I have a rough idea about what is going around me. You should ask yourself the same question. I know the world we live in isnt some disney movie, i know how cruel and evil humans can be.

I have a rough idea about what is going around me. You should ask yourself the same question. I know the world we live in isnt some disney movie, i know how cruel and evil humans can be.
Rough idea is not enough, you need to think deep and do research to understand the reality of this world.

Rough idea is not enough, you need to think deep and do research to understand the reality of this world.

Nobody have a precise idea of how this world works, neither you nor me.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom