What's new

All bots report here for free biryani and qeemay wala naan

You give away khota biryani khor vibes sometimes :D
is it a conflict between heart and mind?
Yes sir
FotoJet-49.jpg

I don't get the joke. Why? Is it spicy or bad for the digestive system? lol
some of political parties get votes in exchange of this food we have a stone age breed called PATWARIS homosepians they think food is more important then vote .

1651610306432.png

1651610342281.png

I would like to take a plate :partay:

i cant see your name in voter list

View attachment 840630

so you have patwaris too :hitwall:
:hitwall: :hitwall:
Do you guys have booth capture practice in Pakistan? It is when during the end of polling hours, thugs from political parties will capture polling booths and stuff in fake votes on behalf of those who don't turn up for the day.

Do you guys have booth capture practice in Pakistan? It is when during the end of polling hours, thugs from political parties will capture polling booths and stuff in fake votes on behalf of those who don't turn up for the day.
everything you have in india you will have it in pakistan too

You're welcome to visit Iran, brother.

Haha. Yes, we do. That's why democracy doesn't work in countries that are not economically developed yet.
thats so sad sir i thought we only have semi humans

You're welcome to visit Iran, brother.

Haha. Yes, we do. That's why democracy doesn't work in countries that are not economically developed yet.

Sorry to hear that. I thought only we have inbed low IQ uneducated PML supporters ….. please don’t tell me your side of the party is called IML led by a haramkhour sitting in England .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom