What's new

PDF Opinion polls on 2014 election

Who do you want as P.M of India for 2014

• Total voters
As per latest trends AAP will have 1 crore members s by the end of one month and corner at least 50 seats in LS....you can now officially kiss that modi 200+ good by.

Take a moment and reflect on this moment...this is the exact moment when modi's campaign came to an end.

Its a double edged sword. AAP is going to put a big dent in Congress vote bank as well, infact more than it would in BJPs vote bank.

Fcuk Modi, or for that matter who ever that will be the next PM. Just answer me this, traffice police kis-kis baat pe challan kat skati hai ek bande ki? they will start follow the LAW to each and every word. Tab Aam Aadmi kahan gaand bachayega !!!

Why are you assuming man? At the very least AK was a good administrator in IRS. You think he's stupid? And Jayaprada/ Raj Babbar etc. know more? Let him explain...it's only been a week since they actually took control. You're assuming so many things!!

Why are you assuming man? At the very least AK was a good administrator in IRS. You think he's stupid? And Jayaprada/ Raj Babbar etc. know more? Let him explain...it's only been a week since they actually took control. You're assuming so many things!!
I am not assuming things man, if one follows the LAW to the word. Even God would have to come down from heaven for challan.

I am not assuming things man, if one follows the LAW to the word. Even God would have to come down from heaven for challan.

From US to turkey to China their success is in enforcing the law. Our problem is the million ways in which we manage to evade it. Try to tell a US cop this when you break traffic rules and he'll thump you down. This, surely cannot be a criticism aganst them!

From US to turkey to China their success is in enforcing the law. Our problem is the million ways in which we manage to evade it. Try to tell a US cop this when you break traffic rules and he'll thump you down. This, surely cannot be a criticism aganst them!
So you are saying you don't break any law through out the whole day?

So you are saying you don't break any law through out the whole day?

Sounds strange and terrifying ....:rofl:

But if it's any consolation to you...AK will DEFINITELY ensure that both rich and poor have the same force of law. That much is for sure, no man will escape because he's rich and powerful (on the contrary he'll probably suffer more coz AK'll wanna make an example out of him). Remember the allegations tthat ambanis son got drunk, ran over people and is paying his way out? fat chance that's gonna happen under AK.

Sounds strange and terrifying ....:rofl:

But if it's any consolation to you...AK will DEFINITELY ensure that both rich and poor have the same force of law. That much is for sure, no man will escape because he's rich and powerful (on the contrary he'll probably suffer more coz AK'll wanna make an example out of him). Remember the allegations tthat ambanis son got drunk, ran over people and is paying his way out? fat chance that's gonna happen under AK.
Well Ambani's son is not in delhi ... what if some Police/Taxation officer loyal to Congress or BJP start putting the law to the exact word. Even a Bhikari would be in violation of many laws.

Well Ambani's son is not in delhi ... what if some Police/Taxation officer loyal to Congress or BJP start putting the law to the exact word. Even a Bhikari would be in violation of many laws.

those too are challenges for the administration right. You need to move more towards finding ways to enforce and still be responsive. I'm saying wait and watch. If they screw up we'll know. But continuing on the old path is no longer an option for sure. Let's see what this experiment brings up.

those too are challenges for the administration right. You need to move more towards finding ways to enforce and still be responsive. I'm saying wait and watch. If they screw up we'll know. But continuing on the old path is no longer an option for sure. Let's see what this experiment brings up.
Have you ever had Chaat or Gol gappas at a raydi? Do these guys pay any taxes? Lawfully khaal utar laygne inki. What is AAP going to do about them?

Have you ever had Chaat or Gol gappas at a raydi? Do these guys pay any taxes? Lawfully khaal utar laygne inki. What is AAP going to do about them?

They're AAM aadmi so am guessing they'll get legal exemption (I think they're exempt anyway). Your concerns are getting really weird dude :disagree:

Still just the one Indian member voting for AK and none for RG.

Czar786 doesn't count. He's clearly not Indian.

If one goes by the polling done till now then non-Congressi would emerge as leader of opposition.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom