What's new

PDF Knowledge base/Reference library

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There is one.. research and references but its available to some only.

Is that a hidden section?
Should be available to view and add to,after certain number of posts may be?

There are many defence related research papers in Adobe PDF format,if we can add the external links or host the files in reference section,that will be good.

the templates for the frontline aircrafts except a few have already been compiled/written by me -- a small introduction to squadrons/airbases has also been jotted down--- however these articles need finishing and some professional graphics input .. transport aircrafts is the subsection that will be addressed in the near future

The naval , army part would be done after the airforce part ... however compilation of data is also taking place rather slowly in these sections aswell.. e.g baber cruise missile,the ssk agosta 90b compliation was posted publically aswell , the short version of jf-17 thunder asunder was even published

Writing/compiling these articles takes time however if someone thinks he can give some time to this cause , he can contact webby

When it comes to defence, why should it be limited only to loha-lakkad?

I mean... should we not include material related to diplomacy and information as well?

I am of the thought that information that could be critical to the geopolitical issues in the area would be no less important than the information related to stuff deployed directly at the front line.

Some links to web newspapers in FATA could be very useful in that!

- Just my thoughts.

A milestone for Pakistan Defence fourm....
A monthly science magzine had taken PDF as reference of two articles named Global science issue of January 2013...

A milestone for Pakistan Defence fourm....
A monthly science magzine had taken PDF as reference of two articles named Global science issue of January 2013...

can you post any links?

can you post any links?

i am a reader of that magazine...
i have this bt that mag isnot online...
u can have one magazine from market....
its very cheap just for Rs/65 ....
and capture that page and upload this...
i havnot any camera...

Back
Top Bottom