What's new

PDF Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the page for Indonesia defence when I logged in ..:woot:

I was also having indonesia defence on defence.pk

The website was down for past few hours. I think there is another attack.

The website has been under DDOS attacks from India.
They have been trying to shut down our servers and disconnect the users to create chaos.

The reason they say is, PDF is spreading misinformation (Assam murders against Muslims in India).

yea it happened to me also The cloud technology told that website is down, it maybe a server problem or other technical difficulties,it also happened yesterday.

Pakistani hackerz please Repond to Indians shameful Act.

They have been trying to shut down our servers and disconnect the users to create chaos.

The reason they say is, PDF is spreading misinformation (Assam murders against Muslims in India).

Den Govt would hv banned u if that was the case

We know who is attacking. We also know who is financing them.

You mean Govt of India.. They dont need to do that. They can simply tell ISPs to block out defence.pk.. this must be some hacker kids

We know who is attacking. We also know who is financing them.

care to share ??

You mean Govt of India.. They dont need to do that. They can simply tell ISPs to block out defence.pk.. this must be some hacker kids

care to share ??

Certain banned Pakistani members along with some Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom