What's new

PDF Deisgn and Readability

Enigma SIG

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I'm an avid reader and a digital artist/techie and read many online publications and blogs on a daily basis. It's more about personal preference but I find Arstechnica to be thoroughly readable for long periods of time with its dark mode. The comments section is easy on the eyes too.
I'm not sure if that can be achieved on PDF as a personal preference (user-level). I also hate the green image background; maybe change it to a solid color. Right now it looks very unprofessional.

I dont like the cellphone display of PDF. Can't see threads under topics.
Don't use it on the cellphone so can't comment if the website is responsive enough. I have a 27 inch monitor and I just have the issue of readability.

PDF andriod App needs much more improvment than the website.

What do you mean? Describe in detail.

Would like to see the latest posts under headings of groups in mobile version same as desktop version. Can select desktop mode in phone browser to view but then that creates sizing issues.
desktop screenshot.png
Screenshot_20190310-093317.jpg

On iphone and android you can download the Tapatalk app and use the forum through it. Quite readable and functional.

Pdf app has night mode but it's doesn't support some pictures uploaded by some specific members View attachment 545453
Is this possible for the desktop version too? A setting buried deep somewhere?

Would like to see the latest posts under headings of groups in mobile version same as desktop version. Can select desktop mode in phone browser to view but then that creates sizing issues.
View attachment 545409 View attachment 545410
That background is so fugly.

1920x1080 on 27". Issue persists.

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    933.8 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom