What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
@critics What you must remember is that you all have literally become senior from now onwards. You are from the era of Vbulletin of this forum. Those who are registering on this forum from today onwards are never going to witness what you did few days ago

lol

Its lacking 100s of features and the only good side is that it is light.

• I hate its Serif Font. Needs to be replaced with Sans Serif.
  • Font Size should be increased to 14px minimum.
  • I am missing the country of origin and current location flags in profile.

Don't worry guys

Everything should be fine soon

It's just a matter of few days. Stay on the forum and witness these historical moments of PDF development

I remember PDF was on different platform and we were migrating to Vbulletin... People were saying oh we remember older platform of PDF and we are from those days :lol:

@Zakii.....
I remember that what attracted me the very first time when I was browsing this forum as a guest.
It was it's blakish title cover with sophisticated arrangement of blogs!
Those blogs have appealed me to join this forum and blakish-green layout.
The current lay out is typical and seriously not suitable for a forum which has defense and security as a base.
It looks like a facebook or some chit-chat girly fun forum.
Please I request to you and the rest of team to use dark,rough tones...rather then bright and smooth.
And these emoticans are killing me...:cray:
I don't like it at all..if really this is your plan then kindly add some 'chamkiyaan' too...
:eek:

Its lacking 100s of features and the only good side is that it is light.

• I hate its Serif Font. Needs to be replaced with Sans Serif.
  • Font Size should be increased to 14px minimum.
  • I am missing the country of origin and current location flags in profile.

The old look and layout was far better than this

The new look and layout will be better than before...

Xenforo offers far better looks and layout than V bulletin, IMO

New look is not good and there is no option of live posts

Old look was better
I agree with you @WebMaster should not change the old look but yes if speed is increased that would be good and also when we are mentioning some one the profile is show just like facebook

One more point,please kindly use black background of forum rather then dark stripy green...The same which you have used in title cover earlier.

I am sure new setup will have more and better features. Colour scheme is soft more appealing to eyes. As I am still used to looking at the old format, i guess it will take a while for me to get used to. PDF team all best for this new look.

Please bring back the old one, it was easier we can see the thanks, the people quoting us...

It's not the first time i see a forum becoming worse with the new version, it's really tiring.

One more point,please kindly use black background of forum rather then dark stripy green...The same which you have used in title cover earlier.
I second that, I have visited a site with black theme , Xenforo and It looks awesome.
The best thing is the twitter like profile and easy mentioning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom