What's new

PDF Color Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look good, I like this new style of PDF.

@WebMaster > I know it will take some time before the forum is back to normal and our thanks, posts are restored.

I, however, have a humble suggestion that this is the right time to take harsh actions against trolls

Take hard action against Hafizz, Cirr, Icewolf, Hong Wu, RazPak etc. They flood PDF with nonsense threads

Last edited:
No I don't.But I do find this website as a useful platform for useful discussions and my knowledge about various things are improving as well.
But if I ever felt that my hobby/or some fools are becoming headache or I find myself useless to support my Pakistani brothers and sisters,then I will leave-I assure you that.
I love to have conversation over various topic ie about defense/security or LEA etc.
But I am so not gonna tolerate any lowclass shit.

No I don't.But I do find this website as a useful platform for useful discussions and my knowledge about various things are improving as well.
But if I ever felt that my hobby/or some fools are becoming headache or I find myself useless to support my Pakistani brothers and sisters,then I will leave-I assure you that.
I love to have conversation over various topic ie about defense/security or LEA etc.
But I am so not gonna tolerate any lowclass shit.

lol to whom you're talking mate? o_O

One more point,I hate to see people getting personal,who I am and what I do,it is none of anyone's concern.
And yes,I live a prosperous life by the blessing of Almighty Allah.PDF is just my hobby not my obsession like some.

Regards-

New look is not bad, but i noticed that all letters for example from Serbian alphabet are fucked up. At least in my previous posts. Instead of "č" for example i now have "č". And where are tabs like 'my posts' and 'my threads' ?

One more point,I hate to see people getting personal,who I am and what I do,it is none of anyone's concern.
And yes,I live a prosperous life by the blessing of Almighty Allah.PDF is just my hobby not my obsession like some.

Regards-

Relax. Nobody here is trying to judge you. We all consider you a valued member of the forum.

I just have a habit of joking around. I hope you didn't take anything I said personally, bro.

Relax. Nobody here is trying to judge you. We all consider you a valued member of the forum.

I just have a habit of joking around. I hope you didn't take anything I said personally, bro.
Your jokes are really hurtful Mr.Razpak,from day one you are keep on embarrassing me,I have requested you various times for not to discuss me,but you don't care.
From day one you are embarassing me,I think that I don't need to recall you of your badmouthing.
If you all hate me and want me to go then you don't need to humiliate me,just PM me and tell me to leave this site,I assure you that I won't disappoint you.

The theme is too childish for a defense forum but the forum software is way cooler and user-friendly than the previous one.

Not user friendly? That means you haven't tried out any of its features yet.

Not too much because PDF can handle it.

We should have BIG avatar and GIF/JPG all at the same time. :p
hamari zuban main bolty hain aik to bheek mangna oper se halwy ki hahahahahaah

Your jokes are really hurtful Mr.Razpak,from day one you are keep on embarrassing me,I have requested you various times for not to discuss me,but you don't care.
From day one you are embarassing me,I think that I don't need to recall you of your badmouthing.
If you all hate me and want me to go then you don't need to humiliate me,just PM me and tell me to leave this site,I assure you that I won't disappoint you.

Okay...how about not feeding them trolls? :D

I miss my lol and devil emoticons.

ary yaar WTH you are our brother man how on earth you said YOU ALL HATE ME ? ye kya baat hoi dost ? he has his own issue with you but you can't punish all of us for him . oyee razy badmash kujh aqal ku hath maar yaara .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom