What's new

PCB's case against BCCI has been dismissed by ICC's dispute panel

Pcb must be held accountable for wasting huge litigation fee's in this scenario, even a child knows that an MOU is not a binding agreement hence building a contract voilation case in such a scenario is akin to construction on a frozen lake.

:lol: Why is Pakistan so desperate to play against India, this is beyond pathetic!
No one is desperate u man child, its about economics. IndoPak contests bring in huge revenues that PCB needed. The last bilateral series between the two nations resulted in India bieng defeated in India. By ur logic i can accuse India for running scared.

Will be interesting to see if BCCI decides to haul PCB to court for this adventure ? BCCI can demand pretty sum.

No one is desperate u man child, its about economics. IndoPak contests bring in huge revenues that PCB needed. The last bilateral series between the two nations resulted in India bieng defeated in India. By ur logic i can accuse India for running scared.

Yeah its called desperation or beghairati in Urdu. I mean India has said that we don't want to play Pakistan in any bilateral series, not once but several times. I mean is money really that important that you have to keep begging for a series. How about some self respect? Or is that overrated?

[emoji38] Why is Pakistan so desperate to play against India, this is beyond pathetic!
Ind vs Pak matches earn a lot of Revenue.Pcb should work on improving Pak cricket and build deeper cricket ties with other playing countries.Pak should replace India with other country

Pcb must be held accountable for wasting huge litigation fee's in this scenario, even a child knows that an MOU is not a binding agreement hence building a contract voilation case in such a scenario is akin to construction on a frozen lake.

Not PCB but najam sethi.who allowed big three signed mou and went to court.

Yeah its called desperation or beghairati in Urdu. I mean India has said that we don't want to play Pakistan in any bilateral series, not once but several times. I mean is money really that important that you have to keep begging for a series. How about some self respect? Or is that overrated?
This self respect mantra doesnt look good coming form the likes of u.Indian hindus have been known to sell thier religion for business.

Actually bcci is ready its the Indian govt who isnt.India should stop playing any kind of games with pak.Its pathetic that they will play any other game but cricket.

This self respect mantra doesnt look good coming form the likes of u.Indian hindus have been known to sell thier religion for business.

I am just wondering whats next, now that the case has been dismissed. Is the PCB going to come with a begging bowl and beg for a bilateral series?

Actually bcci is ready its the Indian govt who isnt.India should stop playing any kind of games with pak.Its pathetic that they will play any other game but cricket.

Yes, because other sports don't generate as much revenue as cricket, isn't that obvious?

I am just wondering whats next, now that the case has been dismissed. Is the PCB going to come with a begging bowl and beg for a bilateral series?

Yes, because other sports don't generate as much revenue as cricket, isn't that obvious?
Your entire country used to be our property, u little bakht. Ive encountered a lot of indians here in Australia, u act all macho online while face to face u act like little girl scouts.

Your entire country used to be our property, u little bakht. Ive encountered a lot of indians here in Australia, u act all macho online while face to face u act like little girl scouts.

Yeah those were the days and look at you guys now. Begging for a bilateral series, despite being turned down a dozen times. tsk..tsk.

Back
Top Bottom