What's new

PCB's case against BCCI has been dismissed by ICC's dispute panel

they shouldnt have, they should have also said that government has stopped them from paying.

PCB is stupid, but not that stupid I guess. Too bad, I'd love to see it play out that way

ICC would have taken lot more out than $1.5M from PCB

PCB is stupid, but not that stupid I guess. Too bad, I'd love to see it play out that way

ICC would have taken lot more out than $1.5M from PCB
not if PCB had given the same BCCI excuse that the government doesnt us to pay anything to india unless they normalize the relations with us...u need to realize that in this MOU the indians afterall played us, by making us agree to big 3 and not giving anything in return.

ICC cant do shit that way...if the government itself doesnt allow. Thats the excuse BCCI gives too.

not if PCB had given the same BCCI excuse that the government doesnt us to pay anything to india unless they normalize the relations with us...u need to realize that in this MOU the indians afterall played us, by making us agree to big 3 and not giving anything in return.

ICC cant do shit that way...if the government itself doesnt allow. Thats the excuse BCCI gives too.

guessing you are are not big on details.

1) Big 3 passed w/o paks support Feb 2014. Pak abstained and pak voting not wouldn't have stopped it Big 3.

2)PCB initiated the DRC and agreed to its rules as a binding contract. contract not an MOU. If PCB broke that contract, they would have sued by ICC and PCB would have lost leading even more lawyer fees and court costs and eventually more financial penalties.

So either

1) PCB was smart and quietly paid the money

or 2) PCB was gutless, again, just like that vote in Feb 2014

which one is it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom