What's new

Pathetic Education condition in subcontinent...

Nair saab

Reaction score
Country
India
In this video's that are posted we can see the pathetic education condition in subcontinent...Due to corruption & lack of governance children of all the south asian countries are suffering...when will our government wakeup...some cases they dont have school while in some cases we do not have good teachers & some are suffering from both...
This video is from india
YouTube - Kamathipura School
This from pakistan
YouTube - The Miseducation of Pakistan (excerpt)
This from bangladesh
YouTube - The Struggle to Afford High School Textbooks in Bangladesh
shame on our leaders who made such situation for children...Its time for younger & more educated people like us to participate in upliftment of these children who suffer from all adversities...& after watching this video i have decided to participate in Teach INDIA program... what about u guys..

Well it is not a uncommon thing u know here in the subcontinent. The reason being that atleast 60 to 70% of people here don't have atleast educated grandparents in their families. Even now we here people who say that he/she is the first person in family to be so highly educated etc etc.

As the literacy and next higher education increases among masses people will grow to be more and more demanding, which eventually will bring about change in many things leave aside education nair saab.

This is my POV.

Its not regarding people thoughts about education...its about why cant all children in south asia have opportunities for education....

I don't know about Pakistan or Bangladesh but we in India are making quite a steady progress in the field of education.

Our literacy rates are improving.

Our most backward state, Bihar, is also starting to show really encouraging signs by becoming among the most successful participating states in the 'Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan'.

Our P.hD. numbers are growing steadliy.

and so on.

The point is, we are making steady progress in the field of education. The situation definitely cannot be called rosy but we making steady progress nevertheless.

literacy has improved in India for sure..

Adult literacy is 66%, BUT the youth literacy is 82%

The Sri Lankans are doing a great job, with both adult and youth literacy in the 90s. Pakistan and Bangla not so good shape. Indian states should replicate what Kerala has done, because it has an average over 90%..

India_Literacy_Rate_1901-2001.jpg

Literacy_Bar_Chart.jpg

530px-India_literacy_rate_map_en.svg.png

Last edited:
You have to understand, A LOT of things are going to change and improve in this century for India.

Example look at India's improvement in Human Development(rank countries by level of human development). Light green(best) to dark red(worst).

1981nian_Yindu_Renlei_Fazhan_Zhishu.png

1991nian_Yindu_Renlei_Fazhan_Zhishu.png

2001nian_Yindu_Renlei_Fazhan_Zhishu.png

2005nian_Yindu_Renlei_Fazhan_Zhishu.png

Note the direction, I am sure if India keeps this economic growth going, it will belief every thing from education to infrastructure.

Last edited:
literacy has improved in India for sure..

Adult literacy is 66%, BUT the youth literacy is 82%

The Sri Lankans are doing a great job, with both adult and youth literacy in the 90s. Pakistan and Bangla not so good shape. Indian states should replicate what Kerala has dont, because it has an average over 90%..

India_Literacy_Rate_1901-2001.jpg

Literacy_Bar_Chart.jpg

530px-India_literacy_rate_map_en.svg.png

and this is 10 year old data. The new census shall come up with some really positive news I believe.

Yea,i just fail to understand why people try to glorify the negatives?
Some states,yes do lack proper education facilities.
But those will be provided,it takes time for these facilities to reach to everyone.
The majority of the states do have a proper education system and management.
Some areas are remote and will take time!

i am not trying to glorify anything...& the video which i have posted is not any remote village its a slum in mumbai...if children in mumbai cant get proper school what can we expect from the rest of india....

i suggestion to all indian members here is to participate in the TEACH INDIA program ....& we just have to teach students for 3 to 4 hours & that too any day of the week u like...in this way we can do our bit...join seva bharati of rss too

Educomp is a Gurgaon based Company who has a number of business models.

All of them are based of creating / planting a dream or an image and charging the moon for it.

For god sake can somebody discuss about the state of poor children & children born to prostitutes, one who are left on the road for begging ...what about the education of those children of india...this thread is not about the children of shining india...forget about the smart class can we atleast provide them education enough to read & right or teach them at least till 10th grade...

For god sake can somebody discuss about the state of poor children & children born to prostitutes, one who are left on the road for begging ...what about the education of those children of india...this thread is not about the children of shining india...forget about the smart class can we atleast provide them education enough to read & right or teach them at least till 10th grade...

What is there to discuss about them?

Haven't you read "A Modest Proposal" by Jonathan Swift (30 November 1667 – 19 October 1745)?

Read it!

Here,

A Modest Proposal, by Dr. Jonathan Swift

We should do as he says.

What is there to discuss about them?
pathetic state of mind...i didnt expect this from u....this type of thinking are increasing gap between rich & poor....u only wanna talk about the achievements of modern india but in that achievements we have left our poor,weaker, more deprived india behind...no one cares about them & we expect government to do it...but government seek it as a opportunity to loot them who are already living in adversity...but still there is hope cozz institution like seva bharati of RSS is trying to make a difference...proud to be a RSS member...

pathetic state of mind...i didnt expect this from u....this type of thinking are increasing gap between rich & poor....u only wanna talk about the achievements of modern india but in that achievements we have left our poor,weaker, more deprived india behind...no one cares about them & we expect government to do it...but government seek it as a opportunity to loot them who are already living in adversity...but still there is hope cozz institution like seva bharati of RSS is trying to make a difference...proud to be a RSS member...

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

lol Man, you went into an overdrive without reading the link I posted!

I say again, read it or read it here,

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/82325-must-read-modest-proposal-dr-jonathan-swift.html

Seriously dude! Read it before commenting again.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom