What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

imran khan is a coward, he didnt come to support the people when he was needed, he backed down, this is the down fall of imran even before the beginning

Its other way round my dear, this loled march was just a plot to tempt PTI and IK to jump in, once they were in, TuQ was bound to step back like he just did after making a deal with govt. and IK with PTI was to be left behind alone to face all the consequences. TuQ isn't a reliable person so IK did great by not trusting him, when the results could be devastating..

i mean all those who evaded tax not allowed to contest elections?

They will be checked and scrutinized but again will it be implemented. Let me tell you this. when an MPA nominated himself if anybody brings any case of corruption he is immediately removed even now yes he is removed. they still get elected is bcz everybody is corrupt and nobody wants to mess with the other. So again this is already our law, Its just not implemented.

YES.

All tax evaders including some in the box will be disqualified in accordance to 62,63.

Why would they sign their own resignation-letters then?
Making rules, regulations and laws are easy. Who's going to implement them?

and what about the minimum requirement being BA degree to contest elections which was implemented by musharraf?

In short NO.

The 18th amendment allows Leader of opposition and Prime Minister to impose caretaker without consultation.

FFS, read the new constitution!

Actually opposition leader represents all the parties (not in the government), both inside and outside the house! Only difference is, this time Qadri sahib will also be consulted.

Joke Mubarak to the whole nation!!!

Well done Dr Allama Professor Shaikh-Ul-Islam Tahir-ul-Qadri!

Can anybody explain to me what did this declaration and long march achieve? IMO, nothing at all!!! All this has already been written in constitution.

PPP went back on their promises with PML, why not do the same to TuQ???

BTW, one thing becomes clear during this. Rehman Malik and the rest of PPP heirarchy is not on the same page. Rehman Malik tried to arrest Qadri and make a disruption through those tear gas shells and firing, and then yesterday night with a little build up of police. But somebody held him back.

In short, is sardi main khara honay ka koi fayda nhn. Revolution goes down the drain!!!

YES.

All tax evaders including some in the box will be disqualified in accordance to 62,63.

Read my post yaar. You will know.

It is full term, are u delusional. 5 years almost up.

Exactly.. they will complete their tenure and thus in this Qadri failed. He was saying its EX Govt and they will go after he gave his full speech.

Back
Top Bottom