What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Yeh bat... Koi karwai nahi hogi.

Chaloo - jaan bachi tau lakho paye laut ke budhoo ghar ko aye!

All this suffering of women and children for what purpose and what end?

He led them blindly into a situation where he could blackmail the government and ended up getting peanuts for the fruit-orchard he wanted.

Why don't people wake up to this? All it says that they agree to meet again.

It'll be interesting to see how analysts see this development and those who wanted to pounce on other parties will see why TuQ was left alone and hardly anyone bothered with his demands.

The meeting at 27 january and all the meetings about him will be done at the sanctuary of tehreekul mirhajul Quran

So that is his game.... Now the cards are on the table! This is totally unconstitutional, what was the 3 day lecture on the respect for law and democracy?

Get ready for Ayatullah Version 2.0

The declaration is not bad.

Some very interesting and good points.

All depends if they IMPLEMENT them.

if assemblies are to be dissolved by 16march and than again 3 months after that

does it mean election june-july ma hoga kia?

In short NO.

The 18th amendment allows Leader of opposition and Prime Minister to impose caretaker without consultation.

FFS, read the new constitution!

Thank you for telling me this... Why is kamran khan saying that his points were accepted. The Govt stays. ECP will be talked too and the method of constitution is different. You cant say you are fired to ECP. The interim govt one is not that effective.

Govt will be dissolved before its term...seems like we'll never see govt with full term.

was tax evasion discussed?............

i mean all those who evaded tax not allowed to contest elections?

What did u expect, so I was right all along, he was is and always will be a liar.

well im shocked, this line cant be yours wont it?

hahaha, nahi yaar i told you since beginning. I supported some of his points but there was this danger of all hell breaking loose. Thats why i hated him. But i must say, this came to a very good end. Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

Most people just seem relieved that those poor souls can now go home and get out of this bitter cold.

Congrats Mr.Qadri for propelling himself and TMQP into the political scene.

That's all he wanted; a role in the upcoming elections.

Back
Top Bottom