What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

In comming 50 years ,nothing would be left in pakistan,peoples ,nation, progress, law, opportunity nothing will remain,intact?
Infact if we keep waiting, 50 years more as ur suggestion , there will be no pakistan, check the speed of criminal mafia in power , ask a child on the street he don't see any hope? & its hope which this muk-muka mafia is after now to finish it completly?
No sory , may you still in dreams friend bt sory its not the solution on the ground!
& if situation remains same, I see a civil war on a larger scale!

You my dear are spreading faithlessness aka Bay-Imaani.

I understand you want the situation improved for common Pakistani.

But telling people to give up hope for Pakistan unless they blindly follow Mullah TuQ TuQ, is nothing but selling rotten fruit to unsuspecting masses.

peace

Whats the latest Kiyani? :lol:

we didnt invite Imran to sitin. Qadri spokesperson !!! #news

:rofl:

Who said this is right but this man don't portray himself as a religious scholar Qadri says so and what he often do is against teachings of Quran and Sunnah

IK is bigger saint, & if some 1 come to become PTI elite member & can donate good , every sin of him could be pardonned !lol
Any way , hving gril friends & sex with alchole was allowed & accepted by IK in genrl, cause that's what
He was doing all his life?
Playboy?lol

IK is bigger saint, & if some 1 come to become PTI elite member & can donate good , every sin of him could be pardonned !lol
Any way , hving gril friends & sex with alchole was allowed & accepted by IK in genrl, cause that's what
He was doing all his life?
Playboy?lol
Yes he did tooba unlike the other corrupt leaders who are still involved in all kinds of corruption and doing nothing but corruption and Imran Khan did tooba and left those things a long time ago but these politicians haven't left anything so lolz to the followers of these corrupt morons

You my dear are spreading faithlessness aka Bay-Imaani.

I understand you want the situation improved for common Pakistani.

But telling people to give up hope for Pakistan unless they blindly follow Mullah TuQ TuQ, is nothing but selling rotten fruit to unsuspecting masses.

peace
Stop acting like god & judging others,
Nor You are nt IMAM-e-KABBA
Supporting the only leader who is really standing for change through constitution, is the best we can do?
& its nt only for TuQ , any one who can stand up against crouption,& growing downfall of economy done by so-called damocrazy leaders through same old stupid electorale system?
Bt sory , I can't find any one else standing for change in ppakistan its only , TuQ standing with poors protesting peacefull in the coldest of nights in islamabad?
Tell me who else can do this?
No 1?lol
So plz keep up ur soft defence of muk-muka mafia as long as u wish, bt it won't going to lst long!
NO PEACE
WAR against muk-muka mafia!

Party is over ! Imran Khan and MQM were the only ones thinking about joining hands with Qadri in the long march but as they see his movement as a failure they are most probably going to finalize their mind to step aside.

Party is over ! Imran Khan and MQM were the only ones thinking about joining hands with Qadri in the long march but as they see his movement as a failure they are most probably going to finalize their mind to step aside.
Both don't hve the balls to stand agianst all odds of muk-muka mafia!

^^ PTI was made into an opportunist party. When the people leave it will break Imran Khan's back.

Yes he did tooba unlike the other corrupt leaders who are still involved in all kinds of corruption and doing nothing but corruption and Imran Khan did tooba and left those things a long time ago but these politicians haven't left anything so lolz to the followers of these corrupt morons

Yes I belive, they all are morans including IK & ALTAF ?
Cause they both are black mailers next in line to join muk-muka mafia?lol balless leadership!

Bt sory , I can't find any one else standing for change in ppakistan its only , TuQ standing with poors protesting peacefull in the coldest of nights in islamabad?!

No one forced Mullah TuQ TuQ to show up in January.

Month and half later, Spring time would have been much better,

And a euphemism of "Pakistani Spring" would have been true in many ways.

But the problem with the likes of Mullah TuQ TuQ is that they do not think ahead of time, they do not think their followers as human beings, and thus use them and abuse them for their personal and narrow interests.

You keep on saying constitution and repeating the term bhai sahib.

But Mullah TuQ TuQ is the first one to violate constitution by making impossible demands OUTSIDE parliament, and behaving like Pharaoh of Pakistan. That everyone must come and bow to TuQi highness otherwise this Phriown will go topple the houses of his opponent,

What kind of constitution support is he then?

Back
Top Bottom