What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Brother may i suggest you go and read the next day headlines the night governor rule was implemented, because mian sab himself said i was put in confidence over this decision, people like jui were quiet, and which political part were you talking about, those who realized what to do after 50 hours? aur khali ghar mein behtay aikcall karnay se koi teer nahin maar liye, i don't support the march but don't support these ganja and thugs either

Yaar i wasnt supporting these guys as well but the people needed a response for this anarchic situation, which they delivered very well

That's a policy statement, actual response that came out was from Qaira's end! Full of sarcasm!

Qaira was pretty good too but i think Maulana Fazal was better

Proof of Canadian intelligence support for Tahir Ul Qadri #TUQ #LongMarch :P

Did he say Urdu, I am still learning the language brother so please bare with me, I was confused because he wrote in Roman urdu, which is still tricky. Man he has the support of the entire canadienne muslim communitie and we got him financially backed, does that bother you in any case. Seriously you know how childish this sounds that we have to pay for your change and your still being ungrateful.

Qadri is exposing the weakness of Pakistan's politics. A man comes and challenge entire structure, every party runs like headless chicken, those who used to cut each other's head are now uniting for protecting democracy, same people who made mockery of democracy.

It doesn't get any better.

Did he say Urdu, I am still learning the language brother so please bare with me, I was confused because he wrote in Roman urdu, which is still tricky. Man he has the support of the entire canadienne muslim communitie and we got him financially backed, does that bother you in any case. Seriously you know how childish this sounds that we have to pay for your change and your still being ungrateful.

Dont pretend you dont know. You have been caught red handed :chilli:

Qadri is exposing the weakness of Pakistan's politics. A man comes and challenge entire structure, every party runs like headless chicken, those who used to cut each other's heead are now uniting for protecting democracy, same people who made mockery of democracy.

It doesn't get any better.

Anna Hazare did the same thing in India. Things arent so different on either side of the border :sniper:

Dont pretend you dont know. You have been caught red handed :chilli:
Anna Hazare did the same thing in India. Things arent so different on either side of the border :sniper:
:D Anna Hazzare was much better. :D

Anna Hazzare succeeded in bringing nation because of his good past. People checked his background and got impressed. But he failed due to same demands which were impractical.

:D Anna Hazzare was much better. :D

Anna Hazzare succeeded in bringing nation because of his good past. People checked his background and got impressed. But he failed due to same demands which were impractical.

Call it our luck but nonetheless Tahir will fail as well :D

these politicians are making jokes about long march

making jokes about common pakistanis who have come to bring revolution :disagree:

revolution has just started

Sitting inside warm bunker while peoples are suffering outside what a love he is showing to the peoples and country, Trust me if IK joins the long march he will sleep on the same footpath where and ordinary peoples are sleeping. And TUQ is talking about change let him bring the change in him self first.

BAvGBPsCcAA9qhP.jpg

Sitting inside warm bunker while peoples are suffering outside what a love he is showing to the peoples and country, Trust me if IK joins the long march he will sleep on the same footpath where and ordinary peoples are sleeping. And TUQ is talking about change let him bring the change in him self first.

Its a 5-star hotel bunker sir with a built in bath.

Guess what we dont need it, didnt ask for it through an agent of another country, and you should ask him for the money back. Now when we didnt ask u to change something for us then how are we being ungrateful abt it.

Back
Top Bottom