What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Canadian Dr.#TUQ says tomorrow, will throw light on Asghar Khan/ISI case, claiming he has something which even Supreme Court does not know

Total absurd, you are advocating the man who came out from his nest and talking about his unrealistic Tsunami. Remember, i have no interest what this Qadri was and is but i have interest in removing this barbaric government at any cost. BTW you IK keeping same corrupt and culprits at left & right.

I fail to understand why someone would make such dramatic statements?

Elections are just around the corner.

Go and vote these scumbags out.

That's the only "cost" you have to pay, VOTE! no less no more.

peace

Canadian Dr.#TUQ says tomorrow, will throw light on Asghar Khan/ISI case, claiming he has something which even Supreme Court does not know

He needs to watch out.

Because SC or CJ can cook his goose too.

peace

Elections approaching, many politicians making impact on people, a democratic govt. about to complete first time in the entire history of the nation. What to do to bring PA in power ? Here are the steps.

1. Contact a cleric, because people are so religious that they kill blasphemy charged people to drag out from Police sttion and kill him. Also that cleric should be away from Pakistan so that people don't know him that much, and no controversies in recent times.

2. Declare a March to Capital of the Country.

3. Violate ceasefire, of course casualties will be on both side, take revenge in such a way to break the peace process.

4. Bomb blast which kills over 100 shias (of course) and people protesting outside which got nation wide attention. Suddenly all shias are coming out. Clearly they got best protection this time. Baluchistan govt. kicked out, Governor's rule.

5. Long March reaches Islamabad. CJ gives order to arrest the PM at the same time when that cleric was giving speech. Suddenly he praise SC and take some credit of his too.

6. Govt. won't be kicked out, people already pumped up all around, security conditions really bad. No elections, PA moves in.

See, such an easy plan. :D

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...nt-packing-tensions-soar-6.html#ixzz2I4Lc0w2f

Elections approaching, many politicians making impact on people, a democratic govt. about to complete first time in the entire history of the nation. What to do to bring PA in power ? Here are the steps.

1. Contact a cleric, because people are so religious that they kill blasphemy charged people to drag out from Police sttion and kill him. Also that cleric should be away from Pakistan so that people don't know him that much, and no controversies in recent times.

3. Violate ceasefire, of course casualties will be on both side, take revenge in such a way to break the peace process.

4. Bomb blast which kills over 100 shias (of course) and people protesting outside which got nation wide attention. Suddenly all shias are coming out. Clearly they got best protection this time. Baluchistan govt. kicked out, Governor's rule.

5. Long March reaches Islamabad. CJ gives order to arrest the PM at the same time when that cleric was giving speech. Suddenly he praise SC and take some credit of his too.

6. Govt. won't be kicked out, people already pumped up all around, security conditions really bad. No elections, PA moves in.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...nt-packing-tensions-soar-6.html#ixzz2I4Lc0w2f

321268_2167958525498_1442731288_31763872_913762483_n_large.jpg

KRAIT bhai,

We discussed in a different thread.

But you keep on repeating the stuff that my dir poor uncle in Bihar says everytime I call him.

Are you from Bihar too?

Perhaps his neighbor in Patna?

peace

did you not notice, farukh saleem, kamran khan, kamran shahid, luqman, jasmine, and others stooge of military are all advocating this cult gathering arranged by Army...

Lol i agree, infact kamran khan had a tou tou mein mein with kaira in his show....i was shocked both acting like this....heck even hamid mir was kind of taking tuq side

News are circulating in Islamabad Street.... somebody said Zardari is going to be arrested? (But I don't see how that can happen)

According to najam sethi expect contempt notice to zardari for dual office petition in next few days....

Who wrote this idiotic post ? :woot:

Lol i agree, infact kamran khan had a tou tou mein mein with kaira in his show....i was shocked both acting like this....heck even hamid mir was kind of taking tuq side

phir kal ko yehi rotay hain k azad-e-sahafat per hamla ho raha hai....

KRAIT bhai,We discussed in a different thread.
But you keep on repeating the stuff that my dir poor uncle in Bihar says everytime I call him. Are you from Bihar too?
peace
In PDF, only you all can't present conspiracy theories. I can too.

Just imagine what we go through. :cry:

I fail to understand why someone would make such dramatic statements?

Elections are just around the corner.

Go and vote these scumbags out.

That's the only "cost" you have to pay, VOTE! no less no more.

peace

I didn't remember you and what was your old name? strange how a member could be appointed as Jr. Think Tank who don't know what kind of our electoral process is & without any situational analysis you are commenting. Do some research and political analysis and then come to reply me. I don't want to wast my time answering same question again and again.

KRAIT bhai,

We discussed in a different thread.

But you keep on repeating the stuff that my dir poor uncle in Bihar says everytime I call him.

Are you from Bihar too?

peace

are you behari?

Who wrote this idiotic post ? :woot:
Oye, its my conspiracy theory. I can weave one too. :D

Now posters from will know how we feel when people states similar things. Mumbai attack was false flag. OBL raid was fake. 9/11 was inside job. GOI told to break ceasefire to divert attention from Rape issue.

At least I gave a detailed one. :D

Oh pls, a few thousand people showing up and then suddenly the CJ's order at the same time.

If this is not an orchestrated revolution, then what is?

Back
Top Bottom