What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Last edited by a moderator:
this is not right, when the government has announced that by 26 march the assemblies will dissolve, then there is no need to pressurize the government....

P.S. Let me check if the news is correct and what PTI has said

dissolving assemblies doesnt mean accountability, overhauling the system

This is rant of opponents? Isn't this?
Around 50 k Police, rangers are there. And they are for 50 K people. Hadd hoti hai bhaie.

I second you, there got to be a limit of moronity! Doubtlessly numbers are in millions! When one million can walk and accompany motorcade then why not 4 million can show thier presence at D-square, I mean Tehrir square?

dissolving assemblies doesnt mean accountability, overhauling the system

Could you please elaborate, how can we overhaul the system? I mean who is supposed to do needful?

First of all there is hardly 50,000 people.....

2ndly people who are getting happy on this anarchy and drama by Qadri and more drama by IK dont cry for independent govt tomorrow..... Because if they succeed either there going to be a dictatorship or Military run government. People who are getting happy about this dont deserve democracy...they are made to be ruled by dictators....

this is not right, when the government has announced that by 26 march the assemblies will dissolve, then there is no need to pressurize the government....

P.S. Let me check if the news is correct and what PTI has said
For your information, your many seniors in PTI are pressurizing Imran khan to participate in this march. Supporters of PTI are now coming in this march. I ask you to leave party because it is scattered now. No vision and dual policy.

This is rant of opponents? Isn't this?
Around 50 k Police, rangers are there. And they are for 50 K people. Hadd hoti hai bhaie.

Police is spread around area of 8 times bigger than what these so called revolutionist are occupying.... they have responsibility to watch much bigger area..... and they are 25k.....

For your information, your many seniors in PTI are pressurizing Imran khan to participate in this march. Supporters of PTI are now coming in this march. I ask you to leave party because it is scattered now. No vision and dual policy.

Seniors of PTI such as Mr. Pasha have not ordered yet.......

But people were saying that there are hardly 50K people :undecided:

I went to office today.....They are hardly 40000, many of them just wanted to see Islamabad, Kurri munday nu chuk, chal islamabd chaliye, khana peena qadri ta tey sair di sair.....they are having picnic.... It was funny scene today near PIMS and ISLAMABAD highway.

by non political neutral party in power for a limited time

But this will happen at its own, interim set-up will ultimately be showing up within a couple of months. Why so much of fuss in streets?

Ok, where is that fair and non-political party? Do we have to import such a party all the way from heavens? Even in west you can't find such a party!

Lol.

Have you seen PTIs 7 demands? they are exact copy paste of TUQ demands.

Revolution is here folks. :D

Yes I have seen and non of them are unconstitutional unlike TuQ's which already have dismissed the government and changed the system :lol:

But this will happen at its own, interim set-up will ultimately be showing up within a couple of months. Why so much of fuss in streets?

Ok, where is that fair and non-political party? Do we have to import such a party all the way from heavens? Even in west you can't find such a party!

the interim setup will not be neutral it will be set up just between nawaz and zardari, others wont come inbetween

also ECP doesnt have enough powers nor will to conduct fair and free elections, and no accountability on tax evaders

The whole point of this protest is the caretaker setup by PML-N and PPP is unacceptable! they will aid corrupt electoral process and bring Zardari and taklas back!

Back
Top Bottom