What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Huh ! Punjab Govern , :lol: They are famous for their match fixing status. How many of these 30K belongs to other provinces, hundred or 5 hundred ? as I said They are always the first one who supports Aira ghera nathu khera.

oh stop this bulls*** please what would have been your reaction when MQM guys would have forced you in a bus and took you to qadri

Huh ! Punjab Govern , :lol: They are famous for their match fixing status. How many of these 30K belongs to other provinces, hundred or 5 hundred ? as I said They are always the first one who supports Aira ghera nathu khera.

What a looser, bring ethnicity into this incident

Yaar ye Qadri chahta kya hai ? Iska aim kya hai ? I am damn confused. :hitwall:

WoT par bol raha hai, image kyun kharab hai, deshatmand mulk kyun dekha jaata hai ?

oh stop this bulls*** please what would have been your reaction when MQM guys would have forced you in a bus and took you to qadri

As per my experience - you can't convince the people who are brainwashed since childhood, no matter how much facts you show to them - no matter they are illiterate or holds master degree.

WoT par bol raha hai, image kyun kharab hai, deshatmand mulk kyun dekha jaata hai ?

Let me put it this way he want to become Khalifa of Pakistan.

Mqm guys only can force their own men not everyone , and they would never do that until PPP is their for muk muka , These Revolutionarist khan or Qadri are just day dreamers, but the most common delusion is that both of them think that they represents Pakistani public. aur wese bhi Punjab wale kabhi ek party k sath zyada dair sona pasand nahi kartay hamesha naye flavour ki demand kartay hain.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mqm guys only can force their own men not everyone , and they would never do that until PPP is their for muk muka , These Revolutionarist khan or Qadri are just day dreamers, but the most common delusion is that both of them think that they represents Pakistani public. aur wese bhi Punjab wale kabhi ek party k sath zyada dair sona pasand nahi kartay hamesha naye flavour ki demand kartay hain.

Or sindh walay hamesha ik hi party ko support karty hein chay woh in ko khanay ko bhi kuch na dain.

this is the last time I am replying to your brain farts..

Are ye kal ki bol raha hai. Khatam karo dialogues yaar. Log bhi taali nahin bajaa rahe.

He is making a very good speech! I am becoming pro Qadri now.

I only protest the way he is doing it but his points are correct

Ye abhi thoda roya tha naa ?

I only protest the way he is doing it but his points are correct
Another man down. :lol:

That's the only thing he is good at, making good speeches. you should stop listening to him, for your own good health.

hahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaahaha

That's the only thing he is good at, making good speeches. you should stop listening to him, for your own good health.

Don't tell me that fear of becoming pro-Qadri is stopping you from listening his speech :lol:

Back
Top Bottom