What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

I support Technocrats to run Pakistan but the problem here is who will pick them?

Any how Dr. Qadir is about to give his speech with the list of demands in few minutes plus his given dead line is ending to dissolve the assemblies.

ISI ka bhagora playboy darpook imran?lol

Jealous & dejected followers of a leader who,s tusunami against crouption never reach to the highways & who,s promisses are fake for change!
Bt when they see , some one jst arrive & challenge the croupt system they become desperate & jealous?
Imran Khan has nothing to do with ISI those who don't have any proof love to talk **** against him he has done politics and is doing it on his own not supported by any agencies unlike Qadri who has been sent by USA and Canada and they fund his institution too

Is there so much division on different school of thoughts ? How many believe IK and Qadri ? I mean percentage wise.

I wonder if you are familiar with the term called MUREEDAIN? Qadri is kinda peer, only his disciples believe in him. IK on the other hand is a proper political figure who does have good representation amongst Pakistanis.

I support Technocrats to run Pakistan but the problem here is who will pick them?

Any how Dr. Qadir is about to give his speech with the list of demands in few minutes plus his given dead line is ending to dissolve the assemblies.

We are done with technocrats, Musharaf has had enough of them. Besides they are not picked they are imported, in fact are exported. if you know what I mean!

Hahaha.. Now there's a twist. Now It's the F'in Supreme Court Vs tahir ul Qadri. One of the most poweful state institution has intervened and ordered Election Commision to carry on with the Election Process and Ignore what a foreign Agent says.

People who are watching the news channels please update the page. Plus his given deadline has ended.

Qadri is still in container. Seems like Inqalaab failed.

This dog Altaf is the biggest terrorist ever the biggest lota.

Commonality between Altaf and Qadri, both are dual national, former is in self exile for about decades while the latter has shown up after 5 years. It's not a rocket sciences to comprehend their agenda!

Hahaha.. Now there's a twist. Now It's the F'in Supreme Court Vs tahir ul Qadri. One of the most poweful state institution has intervened and ordered Election Commision to carry on with the Election Process and Ignore what a foreign Agent says.

Well the corrupt CJ is with the corrupt politicians. Why the hell he did not take any notice on Quetta mass killing he just kept quiet & had no excuse to blame the Army this time. He is the biggest obstacle in Pakistan's way & he is portecting the corrupt by giving half verdicts, chutiya sala fooling the people of Pakistan.

Until yesterday CJ was ok with Dr. Tahirs march & demands today all of a sudden he jumps & spoke for the corrupt incompetent politicians.

Pakistan main sabhi politics karte hain kya ? CJ and Army included ?

Qadri is still in container. Seems like Inqalaab failed.

Good, now government should ship him back to Canada. :)

Inqalaab wades through the blood, it doesn't come in containers!

No wonder why Pakistan is in mess, stooges like him are allowed to walk freely...

Pakistan main sabhi politics karte hain kya ? CJ and Army included ?

Yeh wala CJ kerta hay, aur army tau hamesha see he.. Welcome to Pakistan!

Back
Top Bottom