What's new

PAT- Dr. Tahir-Ul-Qadri's Political Desk

Friends...I think I am little bit late to this topic. I heard from my friends of Pakistan origin in my office today that this gentleman Mr Qadri
is another good leader and can bring lot of change in a very positive way to Pakistan. I started reading this thread to know more about him. ...But it seems that there are almost hundreds of pages of comments are already there...

So can any one say, the PDF see or visualize this leader and what will be contribution to nation building in Pakistan?? And strange fact is that even if some of my friends who are hardline RSS supporter they also feel that this gentleman from Pakistan is different that the others and Mr Qadri seems to be very popular among Indian Muslim too...

May i will take a day or two to understand more about him...but in an nutshell, any feedback is appreciated.

He is very popular among Indian muslims. When he went to Hyderabad(India one), thousands of people showed up! You can look it up on google or something

There's difference between March against a dictator and Elected government.
Trust me, Martial Law at this stage would simply divide Pakistan. There's just no alternative but elections.
It's either Pakistan or Martial Law. I hope GHQ wisely makes a move.

It willbe a grand marshall revolution, in which all the looted money wouldbe brought back & croupt politicians will be hangged by public itself?
All the fear against ,marshallaw is fake just as peoples of rulling class hving fake degrees???

He is very popular among Indian muslims. When he went to Hyderabad(India one), thousands of people showed up! You can look it up on google or something

Yes I know...But apart from that he is a leader who has generated intrests among the Non Muslim people too...Basically he is a person with some positive image among Non Muslim people too...It seems he has a very reconcillary view towards Non Muslim people unlike other religious figure...I think that is why even Non Muslim people also starts following him....

Any way good luck to you guys are you are getting good leaders to bring some change...I think slowly democracy is Pakistan is really evolving and maturing enough to bring good number of people who impacts to society....I think if i am not wrong, then after Imran Khan, he is the second person who is creating some impact in Pakistan population being a new to the politics...

So far it seems the rally is peaceful. Of course it's all subject to change when police decides to do their infamous laathi charge.

**** is going to hit the fan. I don't understand how he plan this change of government.

**** is going to hit the fan. I don't understand how he plan this change of government.

If a fake lawyers movment canbe planned & executed against athe best of the govts, why couldn't a right one against the most croupt of the govts in the world?lol lol lol
Both don't takes rocket enginering, it only needs some feul on the right time on the public sentiments!

IK to conduct a very important press conference today at 2pm.

& the chances are he will be supporting damocrazy along with muk-muka mafia, god wish I may be wrong?lol
Bt if he joins in, it will become the ultimate end of these croupt govts in pakistan & a new begining of a new good un-croupted pakistan!

This is international news now..
Being reported on most foreign news channels.
Was top news on BBC this hour..

This is international news now..
Being reported on most foreign news channels.
Was top news on BBC this hour..

Friend ,
This is real revolution, pakistani media is hell bent to undercut it jst because they also are getting their cuts from muk-muka mafia , & don't want real & clean democracy in pakistan?
No one check what is the ammount they are getting from their employers , & how much big lifafas with croupt money they got in past 5 years , their shouldbe some investigation?

Let's see RM doing what if the march goes on behind the last barrier at D-chowk!
But expectation among the marching peoples that, govt is going try a crack down for sure!

Back
Top Bottom