What's new

Pastor Beaten And Paraded Naked By Hindu Extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sangh parivaar and many normal Hindus are pissed off by the Christian missionary's resorting to conversion(it is a religious duty as per christian teaching?). the conversion in many parts of India is a fact and rightwing hindu organizations are trying their best to prevent conversion. preventing conversion by educating and uplifting downtrodden hindus is a good way. but the brahmin and forward caste led rightwing Hindu terrorist organizations are not interested in it. instead, they want to confront and invoke religious war. their way of preventing conversion is not ahimsa the "dharmic" patriots of sangh claims to be. instead, they believe in violence like what they did in kandhamal,odisha and in coastal karnataka. I think, most poor states will get a large number of converts from pagan faiths like tribals and dalit people in long run, the way they work in India.

Crushing rightwing terror must be a priority. BJP as the main opposition party is a shame to Indian democracy (and NO, I am not a Congressi). No difference between Indian Union Muslim League(IUML) and BJP as both are religious parties claiming as secular and democratic while their TRUE agendas are very well known by now.

personally, I have seen christian converts from very poor outcast hindu dalits who got education and improved living conditions(may be funds). I know, it will be painful for hindus or muslims to see their people getting converted to christianity as it is a emotional issue. but, physically attacking and abusing is not the way to handle this. instead, grow a nerve to have tolerance to the existence of these communities.

by and large, Sikhs and Christians are much better off in Pakistan than they are in hindustan.....but then again, missionaries are strictly forbidden to work and operate in Pakistan (something i have no qualms over, to be honest).

Therein lies the catch. Allow missionary work to happen like in India and then see the results.

Secondly I simply dont agree Sikhs and Christians are safe in Pakistan.Also did you miss out HIndus on purpose..? I bet.

Conversion by these evangelists saying their God's dick is bigger than others and those who dont convert will burn in hell is terrorism in itself. Hindus (& other Dharmic religions) are fully entitled to defend against these spiritual terrorists who are out there to destroy the traditional way of life.

YOu are from TN right..? This is what your white robed evangelists do --- exploit people's miseries,poverty and forward their agenda. They deserve a nice kick in the bum. Conversion attempts in the time of grief .
wait! So, You are supporting the extremists and then claims Dharmic! :D True face of Sangh parivar. and I am not supporting Evangelists or Protestents whoever; but the missionaries sure did a great thing by uplifting poor people. I have seen it firsthand although I hate the "Neo-Christian" attitude overwhelming. There are other ways than Physically targetting missionaries for religious Hindus. first being, tolerant to their nagging.
ot: no, I am not a Tamil neither from TN .

..... I have seen it firsthand although I hate the "Neo-Christian" attitude overwhelming. There are other ways than Physically targetting missionaries for religious Hindus. first being, tolerant to their nagging.

We have been tolerant for too long....and you know what ? Our tolerance has been misconstrued as weakness. Now we have to remove that misconception.

It has to be made abundantly clear to these missionaries (& mullahs) that India , though politically secular, is still culturally Dharmic and will remain so.

We have been tolerant for too long....and you know what ? Our tolerance has been misconstrued as weakness. Now we have to remove that misconception.

It has to be made abundantly clear to these missionaries (& mullahs) that India , though politically secular, is still culturally Dharmic and will remain so.

Of course you are a weakling!

RSS forcefully converts Christians in the streets but if a Christian does the same thing it is very very wrong. He is forcing the Indians hand. What can you do in face of such adversity. You must attack Christians, rape Christian women, make pastors walk naked in the streets, beat up christian youth, burn Christians alive.

KS I would like to tell you that you are a Champion of Bharat. If it were up to me I would make you the president of India. Of course the minorities would die out a week later but it would be a great choice and a necessity to 'protect' the oppressed majority.

Sangh parivaar and many normal Hindus are pissed off by the Christian missionary's resorting to conversion(it is a religious duty as per christian teaching?). the conversion in many parts of India is a fact and rightwing hindu organizations are trying their best to prevent conversion. preventing conversion by educating and uplifting downtrodden hindus is a good way. but the brahmin and forward caste led rightwing Hindu terrorist organizations are not interested in it. instead, they want to confront and invoke religious war. their way of preventing conversion is not ahimsa the "dharmic" patriots of sangh claims to be. instead, they believe in violence like what they did in kandhamal,odisha and in coastal karnataka. I think, most poor states will get a large number of converts from pagan faiths like tribals and dalit people in long run, the way they work in India.

Crushing rightwing terror must be a priority. BJP as the main opposition party is a shame to Indian democracy (and NO, I am not a Congressi). No difference between Indian Union Muslim League(IUML) and BJP as both are religious parties claiming as secular and democratic while their TRUE agendas are very well known by now.

personally, I have seen christian converts from very poor outcast hindu dalits who got education and improved living conditions(may be funds). I know, it will be painful for hindus or muslims to see their people getting converted to christianity as it is a emotional issue. but, physically attacking and abusing is not the way to handle this.
instead, grow a nerve to have tolerance to the existence of these communities.

Though I do not understand why the majority which has nothing to lose and can practice conversion itself has fear of a minority I have highlighted the parts I like, the reason I thanked the post.

Indians should vote for BJP/RSS and stop hiding behind fake secularism. India is a Hindu nation.

Indians should vote for BJP/RSS and stop hiding behind fake secularism. India is a Hindu nation.

Hindus in India do not have allergy with any law abiding Muslim or Christian who spread their religion simply by breeding, Muslims are increasing in record number in India like they are elsewhere on this globe and unlike minorities of Pakistan. Hindus do not go low on abducting vulnerable minor girls to increase their numbers like many bastards are doing elsewhere.

Also Indian secularism has a purpose and the purpose is to humiliate branded/official communal states and their fanatic wolves who thinks other minorities are not worth living with but they themselves are better off living with likewise bigots only.

Though Indian constitution embodies the will of people but 80% Hindus yet have no mood to get a rid with their secularism because we will continue to prove states like Pakistan wrong in details by coexisting with ever increasing prosperous minorities who have equal rights.

Sorry, no relief to your inferiority complex, keep dreaming.

Hindus in India do not have allergy with any law abiding Muslim or Christian who spread their religion simply by breeding, Muslims are increasing in record number in India like they are elsewhere on this globe and unlike minorities of Pakistan. Hindus do not go low on abducting vulnerable minor girls to increase their numbers like many bastards are doing elsewhere.

Also Indian secularism has a purpose and the purpose is to humiliate branded/official communal states and their fanatic wolves who thinks other minorities are not worth living with but they themselves are better off living with likewise bigots only.

Though Indian constitution embodies the will of people but 80% Hindus yet have no mood to get a rid with their secularism because we will continue to prove states like Pakistan wrong in details by coexisting with ever increasing prosperous minorities who have equal rights.

Sorry, no relief to your inferiority complex, keep dreaming.
No one could have explained better my friend, and if any one is still in dispute the INDIA is not secular then he is a fool of the highest order.

you killed 4000 sikhs just in one night in 1984 operation blue star.......thats unheard of.

Where do you get such news ?.... thousands of Sikhs almost as many as 3000 were killed in the Delhi riots which followed PM Indira Gandhi's assassination by her own Sikh body Guards... and If you visit her museum in Delhi you'll come to know that she had the idea that the guard would kill her that day.

yr indian will justify it cz its common in india against minorities & their religious duties,

"indian" secularism at its best..:D

Indians have made a joke of the word secularism. In India it means the opposite of what it means everywhere else.

Joke is that thy all secretly or publicly have dreams of Hindutva.

Indians have made a joke of the word secularism. In India it means the opposite of what it means everywhere else.

yes...spot on !! :tup:

But peacefully...:tongue:

nothing wrong with what happened ...simply no regrets

Unfortunate comment, explain why?

I once remember a sentence by an Indian member, where he said something to the effect of "I have always been secular Indian and I say Salam to all Muslims I meet".

That's called being nice, not secular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom