What's new

Pastor Beaten And Paraded Naked By Hindu Extremists

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about c) those who harrassed the pastor should be tried and sentenced.
Zero tolerance for intolerance!

:disagree: Good choice, no pun intended.

Indians are showing interest in learning about Secularism from their neighbors. At least the people amongst the neighbours that favour secularism anyway. :rolleyes:

Any other options for what we can do with the pastor?

My dear illiterate friend, correct your knowledge jail sentence is for selling Beef, not for eating beef.

If you are talking about the MP law, its against the slaughtering & sale of cow meat. If I am not wrong meat of buffalo, ox, bison or bull is also termed as beef.

Mud slinging at its best....
What worries me most is that 2 Pakistani borthers whom i respect the mots, saying that ALL of INDIA is racist and this is not an isolated Incident.
I hope the 2 borthers will realize that I am referring to them in my post.

It is hilarious how your Bharti bro's open up threads about minorities in Pakistan every other day.

Why don't you go clean up house first?

It is hilarious how your Bharti bro's open up threads about minorities about Pakistan every other day.

Why don't you go clean up house first?
That is the reason that I do not agument those threads unlike you.

nothing wrong with what happened ...simply no regrets

What? Did I read that right? What do you guys have against Christians?

Man unbelievable! Indians say we evil Jamaatis treat minorities bad :rofl:

That is the reason that I do not agument those threads unlike you.

I'm pretty sure I stayed clear of one just a couple of hours ago.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

What? Did I read that right? What do you guys have against Christians?

Man unbelievable! Indians say we evil Jamaatis treat minorities bad :rofl:

Minorities only have rights if they are Hindus, and not Dalits.

Mud slinging at its best....
What worries me most is that 2 Pakistani borthers whom i respect the mots, saying that ALL of INDIA is racist and this is not an isolated Incident.
I hope the 2 borthers will realize that I am referring to them in my post.

Ashok people came here blaming the Pastor. Everyone will say India is racist when all the Indians come here talking about illegal conversion and punishing the pastor when he did nothing.

Freedom of choice should be maintained at all costs. For India this is even more important because it claims to be secular Nation that safeguards the rights of every individual. Claiming to be secular will not make you secular until you change your attitudes. Some people have the same attitude some fanatics display. I believe it is because too many RSS thugs are on this forum so they are congratulating their brethren on harassing the pastor

Ashok people came here blaming the Pastor. Everyone will say India is racist when all the Indians come here talking about illegal conversion and punishing the pastor when he did nothing.

Freedom of choice should be maintained at all costs. For India this is even more important because it claims to be secular Nation that safeguards the rights of every individual. Claiming to be secular will not make you secular until you change your attitudes. Some people have the same attitude some fanatics display. I believe it is because too many RSS thugs are on this forum so they are congratulating their brethren on harassing the pastor
Brother, The law sure will take its course as in your land and will punish the people behind it, but the demand that this kind of incidents should not happen is too much. INDIA is a land of 1.2 billion and there is a illatracy rate more than any other country in the world though its changing with the next gen given an opertunity to be educated.
Don't you guys see this as a isolated incident are say that all HINDUS are racist, I see that the second is being propagated in this thread.

INDIAN PASTOR BEATEN AND PARADED NAKED THROUGH VILLAGE BY HINDU EXTREMISTS

At around 7.30pm on 23 January, a group of around 20 Hindu extremists burst into a house in Karnataka state, where a prayer meeting was taking place, and began shouting abuse at the Christians. They beat and kicked the church leader, Chandrakanth Kalappa Chavan (27), and another man, Kishore Kavalekar, before stripping the former and parading him naked through the village. At around midnight they tied Chandrakanth to a tree near the Hindu temple and then called the police to the scene.

Interesting names for people who are supposed to be from Karnataka.

Christians are terrorists and they are in war against Muslim and Hindu by gospel spreading, telling you "you are going to hell if you don't believe this...." They tend to insult other beliefs in different way. No offence, but it is truth.

You are a moron of the highest grade. Your comments are disgusting and a blot to the benevolent Hindus of India.

If it' not Muslims, it's Sikhs, If it's not Sikh's it's Christians, if it's not Christians, it's Dalits. Wow.

I liked BJP but now I am getting afraid of their real motives.

The real question is what do you think of that site and its claims.. Specially the ones I posted :)

I am pretty sure they were posted here on PDF and discussed till death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom