Parvez Elahi cautions Imran against issuing irresponsible statements

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Punjab chief minister's comments signals possibility rift remains with PTI
05231717756fc62.png

Punjab Chief Minister Chaudhry Parvez Elahi on Thursday cautioned the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) from issuing irresponsible statements, especially those targeting the country’s powerful military, and advised them to recall what had happened on the streets of the federal capital on May 25, 2022.

Talking to media in Gujranwala, on Thursday, he said, “At that time your tongues were lolling and you were out of breath.”

He said that Wazirabad incident had rung alarm bells, and that the PTI and its leadership must show responsible behavior when issuing political statements.

He reiterated that those who were responsible of Wazirabad incident must be brought to justice.

Replying to question about when he would take the vote of confidence, the Punjab chief minister asked rhetorically why was there such curiosity in the public on this topic.

“I have to take the vote, let me worry about it,” he retorted.

He further said that the Punjab Governor gave an unconstitutional and illegal order to de-notify him and that they will not obey such an order.

“If we accept the governor’s order, it means we are accepting our mistakes,” he said.

He said that their government was strong, and that they have a chance to serve the people.

He added that they will turn Punjab into a welfare state.

“We are taking good steps to serve the people, and we will achieve success,” he asserted.

These are the scum that form governance in Pakistan? Bajwa is a fool with a capital "F" to leaning toward the West. Such mindset can only exist when one is devoid of any Hikmah as a Muslim. His $$$ billion family fortune proves he is nothing more than a prostitute along with Nawaz, Zardari, Shebaz, Bilawal, Maryam, Fazlu Rahman and their cronies.

These KHABAS have shown that they have ZERO credibility, competence, integrity nor the will to lead Pakistan. The fact that they all are obsessed with lining their pockets and staying power shows that they are truly SCUM.

May Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah obliterate these SCUM, and I hope and pray Pakistanis rise up against these KHABAS by boycotting them on every single front. Starve these b@$t@rds of any taxes.

I also hope and pray that Pakistan Military purge itself of such Khabas who have betrayed Pakistan, Pakistanis and Islam.

Mardood.

Back
Top Bottom