What's new

Partition was a mistake

Are you offended if Indians say "Partition was a mistake"?

• I feel offended

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • Do not care

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Agree

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
in the same sense pakistan is a union, a federation actually, between the provinces or regions if you call it.

Muslims cannot and must not live under a non-muslims' rule, that's more like an order from the religion. if you have the chance, migrate for the sake of Allah to a Dar-us-Salaam, where the muslims are a majority. You must not permanently stay in a land where muslims are not the majority, unless you are there for the sole purpose of propagating the religion. .

That means Vortex, Neo, Dimension 117, A Rehman, Khanz have all gone to France, Holland, Canada etc to propogate religion ?

Guys please come back to Pakistan immediately.

Regards

PARTITION WAS NOT A MISTAKE!!! We would have been dying in india if we were still there. Please what was the purpose of this stupid thread and the stupid question. I dunno why the theory of partition is always questioned again and again despite the fact there are still hundreds if not thousands fo muslims who shift here and take up citizenship. What a stupid poll.

That means Vortex, Neo, Dimension 117, A Rehman, Khanz have all gone to France, Holland, Canada etc to propogate religion ?

Guys please come back to Pakistan immediately.

Regards

I am coming............ :D:lol:

I miss home... whos paying for my ticket?

Assad man pay f4 my ticket. I miss home yaar...

Also i'm in love wtih this girl in lahore yaaar... she is so cute i swear... i am missingggg her sho muchhh :undecided:

No, you be careful of how you go about voicing your opinions. Claiming Jinnah used religion to divide the sub-continent is more like an insult to the members than an argument. i think the poll above relates to that.

There were many muslims in India at the time of partition who were totally against to Partition, most of them prefered to stay in India. So its opinion, learn how to take totally opposite opinion than yours.

Like i said before, we don't belong to you. so don't go around mourning that your land was split.

There is no regret, even in my family, my uncle stays seperate with half of the property. But we meet with all love and affection, just becasue we converge at some point.

There were many muslims in India at the time of partition who were totally against to Partition, most of them prefered to stay in India. So its opinion, learn how to take totally opposite opinion than yours.

There is no regret, even in my family, my uncle stays seperate with half of the property. But we meet with all love and affection, just becasue we converge at some point.

Well even i have little respect for Indian muslims by the way... u guys stayed for property and wealth while thousands were dying and then we people had to suffer.

Atleast u guys shud have thought of ur kids.... they're all coming here. lol. :lol:

"Oh Pakistani brothers. It is an honor for me to inform you that the Pakistan Nationalists Resettlement program has been a major sucess. We have shifted over 300 Indian families this year and 12 families from other regions. These people have suffered in their previous countries and are proud Pakistanis today."

By Khalid Ali Nasser... he also ran away from brilliant country of India in 93. So what o you say to that? Why are muslims shifting here every year? ;)

^^^dimension, don't be ridiculous. Are the Hindus and Sikhs who stayed in Pakistan traitors as well?

Just because you have a chip on your shoulder doesn't mean that every Indian muslim is longing for Pakistan.

As I said earlier, I have major issues with Pakistanis acting like the saviours of all the muslims.
Take care of your own people first before taking on the burden of the entire subcontinent.

Oh and 300 families...bravo...that's like a trickle not even worth taking notice of.

^^^dimension, don't be ridiculous. Are the Hindus and Sikhs who stayed in Pakistan traitors as well?

Just because you have a chip on your shoulder doesn't mean that every Indian muslim is longing for Pakistan.

As I said earlier, I have major issues with Pakistanis acting like the saviours of all the muslims.
Take care of your own people first before taking on the burden of the entire subcontinent.

Because the truth remains that Pakistan is the only hope for oppressed muslims. Even this dude who just commented knows that if his mother and sisters are raped and his loved ones killed (like what happened in gujrat riots and babri masjid and still keeps happening in smaller riots) the only place he will be able to run off to will be Pakistan. We don't like people who deny the fact or try to avoid it so sorry for telling the truth but we will continue. I have lived enough in india so i know.

Sikhs, hindus and christians have never been murdered in Pakistan in state promoted and controlled terrorism and genocide like muslims were killed by BJP in gujrat riots.

PARTITION WAS NOT A MISTAKE!!! We would have been dying in india if we were still there. Please what was the purpose of this stupid thread and the stupid question. I dunno why the theory of partition is always questioned again and again despite the fact there are still hundreds if not thousands fo muslims who shift here and take up citizenship. What a stupid poll.

Yes if Muslims are in India like all Indians they will eventually die... everyday you a die a bit.. philosophically speaking...

Theory of Pakistan will be questioned whenever there is a debate on certain topics.. Theory of Pakistan is not a scientific theory so it is to be questioned and criticised...

Even if 1,000 Muslims come to Pakistan each year which you are yet to provide prove of... it statistically means nothing... 5,000+ Muslims are born in India each day. They could be terrorists, spies, sympathy seekers, or actually being discriminated against...

Hundreds or thousands of Jews, Christians, Bahais, Parsis, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, Atheists, Dalits, Buddhists, Jains etc. etc. have shifted/are shifting out of India every year to get a better life....

PS: I am genuinely against South Asians(except Indians) irresp of religion being granted Indian citizenship...

Because the truth remains that Pakistan is the only hope for oppressed muslims. Even this dude who just commented knows that if his mother and sisters are raped and his loved ones killed (like what happened in gujrat riots and babri masjid and still keeps happening in smaller riots) the only place he will be able to run off to will be Pakistan. We don't like people who deny the fact or try to avoid it so sorry for telling the truth but we will continue. I have lived enough in india so i know.

Sikhs, hindus and christians have never been murdered in Pakistan in state promoted and controlled terrorism and genocide like muslims were killed by BJP in gujrat riots.

This is compelely unwarranted....just because Muslims are a minority doesn't mean that they are all angels.

I am a secular Indian and I have seen what goes on in Indian towns and villages. Communalism is a two way street...I have seen muslims throw stones and acid on hindu processions and vice versa...so don't tell me stories about innocent muslims being slaughtered. I have seen mullahs give inflammatory speeches about kaffirs and jihad myself in the same vein.

Genocide...ridiculous. Much worse things have happened in India which are not classified as genocide.

How many sikhs and Hindus are there in pakistan to murder? Any educated person knows that communal riots are essentially a power struggle between two communities.
Hindus and Sikhs don't have enough numbers to stage a riot/protest..its as simple as that.

And don't try to tell me that Pakistan has a pristine communal record. Its unsafe to even be a hindu in many parts of Pakistan.

Well even i have little respect for Indian muslims by the way... u guys stayed for property and wealth while thousands were dying and then we people had to suffer.

You are insulting millions of Muslim in India, be careful. Every day there is bomb blast in Pakistan then you dont suffer?? Frankly speaking you have lot respect for your self.

Atleast u guys shud have thought of ur kids.... they're all coming here. lol. :lol:

Also clear today for what???? Do not misuse Muslim young kids in your country and my country.

By Khalid Ali Nasser... he also ran away from brilliant country of India in 93. So what o you say to that? Why are muslims shifting here every year? ;)

India has produced some great Muslims in area of Science, Politics etc.. I do not know who is this guy.
Any way I hear few Muslim ran away from pakistan too, some were PMs of pakistan.

Yes if Muslims are in India like all Indians they will eventually die... everyday you a die a bit.. philosophically speaking...

I am glad u are finding the situation amusing. I am sure u will when we all leave.

Theory of Pakistan will be questioned whenever there is a debate on certain topics.. Theory of Pakistan is not a scientific theory so it is to be questioned and criticised...

Even if 1,000 Muslims come to Pakistan each year which you are yet to provide prove of... it statistically means nothing... 5,000+ Muslims are born in India each day. They could be terrorists, spies, sympathy seekers, or actually being discriminated against...

Hundreds or thousands of Jews, Christians, Bahais, Parsis, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, Atheists, Dalits, Buddhists, Jains etc. etc. have shifted/are shifting out of India every year to get a better life....

PS: I am genuinely against South Asians(except Indians) irresp of religion being granted Indian citizenship...

Anything else or is this enough? :D

Yup and i am entitled to have my views and I say partition was the greatest blessing to us and if we were still there we would be much weaker and much more insecure. I do not want to live my life in fear of hindu fanatics. I am glad i got out. Long live Pakistan!

Dimension, I don't know what happened to you or your family, but your attitude is completely ridiculous.

Why don't you ask the 36 Muslim Lok Sabha MPs and 25 Muslim Rajya Sabha MPs how they were slaughtered by Hindus?
Or are they all traitors as well?

You are insulting millions of Muslim in India, be careful. Every day there is bomb blast in Pakistan then you dont suffer?? Frankly speaking you have lot respect for your self.

Well i was just telling u that u aren't known as good muslims for staying. Not many people respect you and ask why they stayed. Not in Pakistan only but also in Arab nations.

Oh we're going for a comparision are we? What about constant riots, government supporting hindu fanatics, going to jail f4 when we go to write a report against a hindu, what about bomb blasts in mosques and rioters outside mosques in your country?? What about 3 million muslims killed in hate related incidents since 47? What about babri masjid? What about Gujrat genocide where ur government itself killed you off and the survivors were offered asylum here? Don't bullshit me please. U will come running here if ur mother and sisters are raped and ur loved ones killed. Even u know that! ;)

Also clear today for what???? Do not misuse Muslim young kids in your country and my country.

What? :what::what::what:
Are u okay? I'm not a muslim child abuser. I dunno what u guys do in India but... thats not me uhun! Nope never ever abused a muslim child in my entire life. Our Prophet was strongly against it. Never! Astaghfirullah! :disagree:

India has produced some great Muslims in area of Science, Politics etc.. I do not know who is this guy.
Any way I hear few Muslim ran away from pakistan too, some were PMs of pakistan.

Khalid ali nasser is a speaker and a businessman. He sponsers PN and is a great believer in reaching out to the poor weak and oppressed muslims and bringing them here. He also shifted to Karachi. I was asking why muslims shift to Pakistan from India but I don't think u can or want to answer that so its okay.

Back
Top Bottom