What's new

Partition of India: Origin of Hatred

But we Muslims will never forget how Mughal Empire ended after few traitors & barbarian caste system & british rule was imposed on India.

We will NEVER forget how you Hindus broke our Hindustan & sold it to the British

What on earth are you babbling about this time? The Mughal Empire ended with the British capture of Delhi, during the suppression of the Indian Mutiny. As a direct result, the British disbanded the Purbiyya Bengal Army regiments that had spearheaded this revolt, regiments that were heavily Hindu in composition. The caste system had nothing to do with the assumption of direct rule by the British.

How exactly did Hindus break Hindustan? Just remind me, please; I seem to have missed this important point.

Should there be an IQ filter when enrolling new members into PDF?

The Caste was modified by the Muslims Invaders and the British. The caste you see today is not what it once was.

That the baloney you tell yourself to make yourself feel better about being a dalit?? :pop:

pakistanis and indians can never live with each other. there are so many many differences in perception of god and world. in day to day life we are very different. but we can be good friends without interfering in each others religions. living together is impossible. if pakistanis were budhist or christians or jains then there wouldnt been problems in first place. arabic way of life is way differnt than whole world. we write left to right they right to left. majority of indians rever cows and they eat them. we dont believe women should b put under burka and for them it is gods will. there are way too many practices of us which can cause riots no matter how much we show ourselves as less religious.

pakistanis and indians can never live with each other. there are so many many differences in perception of god and world. in day to day life we are very different. but we can be good friends without interfering in each others religions. living together is impossible. if pakistanis were budhist or christians or jains then there wouldnt been problems in first place. arabic way of life is way differnt than whole world. we write left to right they right to left. majority of indians rever cows and they eat them. we dont believe women should b put under burka and for them it is gods will. there are way too many practices of us which can cause riots no matter how much we show ourselves as less religious.

So Muslims & India are incompabitable.
Good to know buddy :tup:

Let it all be shown to Indian Muslims :woot:

And no such thing as "Arabic culture" really exists in Pakistan
And burqa is not gods will
Indian education system shining through again?

That the baloney you tell yourself to make yourself feel better about being a dalit?? :pop:

Whatever makes you sleep better Hindu

We have to do our own introspection about the caste system - We have to acknowledge the evils in the hindu religion(anyone who is claiming that their religion is all perfect is either BSing around or he himself is stupid) which had crept over time and it is the right time to get rid of the evils - the right time because post-independence, most of the Indians have access to education unlike before. As poverty reduces, the evils of casteisn will reduce though the caste system will not go away totally.

I agree. Caste in its earliest form was actually not bad but not perfect. But over the yrs, greed and power became seductive vices that mere mortals who in prime positions could not resist. Buddha himself, an Avatar of Vishnu in Hinduism, stated Caste is bullshit. Access to education was limited to certain ppl which itself was a major blunder but this was true for most fo the world. The elite had access while othes did not.

So Muslims & India are incompabitable.
Good to know buddy :tup:

Let it all be shown to Indian Muslims :woot:

And no such thing as "Arabic culture" really exists in Pakistan
And burqa is not gods will
Indian education system shining through again?

bro i aint saying muslim cant live in india..indian muslims mentality is way differnt than average pakistans. indian mulsims are taught secualrism and respect towards all relgions since early age. in pakistan there are 98% muslims and they never come in contact with other religions and think all other religions are false. to live in mixed society this thinking is problematic. day by day pakistanis are becoming more and more radicalised.

Just forgot one small but very important word that comes before India, its British India, as India never existed as one body is the past millennium.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nisha who you calling a hindu idiot I am Muslim. Even if I wasnt though why you said hindu as if it is some sort of insult? Dont be a bigot kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
No You are a HIndu. And you clearly are the idiot. YOu talk about insults and being a bigot but have the nerve to call me a dalit. Don't mess with me if you can't handle it

Whatever call me a hindu it doesn't seem like an insult to me. :pop: I only called you a dalit out of sarcasm because you were blaming the caste system on outsiders. Clearly you are the bigot as you think calling me an hindu in retaliation is something negative.

The animosity between Pakistan and india is really a continuation of the 1000 plus years of conflict between Islam and hinduism in sub-continent.
It is the perception in Pakistan and that is why our missiles are named after ghauri, ghaznavi and abdali.
India tries to play the "secularism" card, but even in india the animosity is seen in muslim-vs-hindu terms. That is why muslims may be around 14% of india's population but there are hardly any muslims in india's armed forces.

Back
Top Bottom