What's new

Partition of India: Origin of Hatred

Funny that wikipedia is the biggest source of these indians

i can tell you personally that the only place caste system is practiced in pakistan is sindh where hindus live .
and even there it is under govt restriction

No offense Intended but this hatred will last till the end of times no matter how much we try to "sugar" it .

I don't think so. As India develops, the importance of Pakistan in Indian psyche will also fade. Wait for another 20 years. The name "Pakistan", you may not hear as frequently as you are hearing now.

I don't think so. As India develops, the importance of Pakistan in Indian psyche will also fade. Wait for another 20 years. The name "Pakistan", you may not hear as frequently as you are hearing now.

the importance of india in pakistan is gone.
our media, politicians no longer talk about india anymore.
we dont consider india a rival anymore really
we try to compete with iran, turkey, egypt rather than a poor country like india.
we were at that stage in the 90's..
its the 10's now.

This is already happening. Pakistan is fading away from Indian psyche as they are keep lagging behind us.

we try to compete with iran, turkey, egypt rather than a poor country like india.
its the 10's now.

Icewolf,
u r a birdbrain.... look around u fool

One example for u BOLLYWOOD :omghaha::omghaha:

its the 10's now.

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Now I can confidently say, Icewolf is the biggest 'noob' I have ever seen.

Trust me dude, you are doing good.

Btw, what about the 'A Curious Indian!' thread on Social Issues & Current Events? I was eagerly waiting for you to post something new, you have surely disappointed me. :tdown:

its the 10's now.

:rofl::omghaha::wave:

its the 10's now.

That's good we should fade away from each other.

Icewolf is a Gujarati but he won't stop insulting the race of the Indians as if he got rid of his race after migrating to Pakistan. :cheesy:

Are you sure, he is insulting us?
I thought, he was entertaining us! He really has a great sense of humor. Keep it going, Icewolf.

Back
Top Bottom