What's new

Parrikar resigns as Defence Minister

Home Minister is also returning to UP. Who will fill these vacancies?
This is a problem that BJP has...They have a limited number of people and given they are expanding like anything is not helping their cause either.... with 325 MLA's in UP and only 2 years left for general election they need someone who can deliver at brisk pace and experienced...So Rajnath Singh is the best choice...similarly then need DM for Goa...and center is left with lurking for two important cabinet members...

This is a problem that BJP has...They have a limited number of people and given they are expanding like anything is not helping their cause either.... with 325 MLA's in UP and only 2 years left for general election they need someone who can deliver at brisk pace and experienced...So Rajnath Singh is the best choice...similarly then need DM for Goa...and center is left with lurking for two important cabinet members...
neither of these two have much to show in terms of performance... am sure bjp can find 2 senior MPs...

Maybe he's been driven crazy by DRDO, he is tired.

I think BjP is not experience in national administration. Lot of policy they make is like play house. They more like a farmer runned self- centric small organization. Why not bring Congree back to power? I love congress, at least they are sane people.

Maybe he's been driven crazy by DRDO, he is tired.

I think BjP is not experience in national administration. Lot of policy they make is like play house. They more like a farmer runned self- centric small organization. Why not bring Congree back to power? I love congress, at least they are sane people.
OK...Advice taken...i will surely vote for Pappu Ji next time..:lol:

Most BJP leaders are down to earth living fairly normal life... Current Maharashtra CM Deveder Fadnavis is known to be using scooter when he was the opposition leader in State... RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat still roams around everywhere on his old Chetak scooter ...

same is the case with MP chief minister Shiv Raj Singh and Chattisgarsh CM Raman Singh., Haryana CM Mahnohar lal Khattar , Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani & Jarkhand CM Raghubar das who was Laborer in steel company ...

That is what makes BJP incorruptible ... They live for Nation and its people... There is no other political party like BJP in this world...
it won't stay that way for long

Have you seen Modi's administration in Gujarat? Congress is sane? You must be fucking kidding. I have no problem with congress if they have a good contender. Rahul Gandhi sure as hell isnt one.

He was an honest fellow & really doing wonder...

Mere honesty does not get the job done - at that level. Even his predecessor, AK Antony was personally very honest.

When Parriker become defense minister I had much expectation - IIT educated, successful CM, personal honesty, etc. Yet the status quo in defense remains the same - same old navy mishaps, no clue on warplane acquisition policy, no change at DRDO, same pampering of officers, etc. Plus on top of it all he made some foolish remarks about use of n-weapons.

A failure, in my book.

Back
Top Bottom