What's new

Parrikar resigns as Defence Minister

Yes it is...GOA will lose the tag of party capital of india.

Big loss for indians...
if i'm not wrong he was CM before being made as DM.
then why would Goa will lose the tag of party capital of India?

is he too conservative?

atm it is more important to keep congress out of the power in goa and parrikar is the one cm accepted to all parties and independents so what is so hard to understand.
i have personally seen him on scooter driving alone in goa as cm simple living high thinking

atm it is more important to keep congress out of the power in goa and parrikar is the one cm accepted to all parties and independents so what is so hard to understand.
i have personally seen him on scooter driving alone in goa as cm simple living high thinking
Most BJP leaders are down to earth living fairly normal life... Current Maharashtra CM Deveder Fadnavis is known to be using scooter when he was the opposition leader in State... RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat still roams around everywhere on his old Chetak scooter ...

same is the case with MP chief minister Shiv Raj Singh and Chattisgarsh CM Raman Singh., Haryana CM Mahnohar lal Khattar , Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani & Jarkhand CM Raghubar das who was Laborer in steel company ...

That is what makes BJP incorruptible ... They live for Nation and its people... There is no other political party like BJP in this world...

saffron chaddies :cheesy:

:omghaha:

Hopefully General VK Singh be next DM.
VK Singh is a self obsessed lying incompetent moron. He has the intellect of red arsed baboon and the same self serving aggression.

India needs a bright reforming energetic COMPETENT Minister able to work through the Byzantine political bureaucracy and able to comprehend and understand defence equipment, procurement methodologies, technical understanding of indeginization.

Most BJP leaders are down to earth living fairly normal life... Current Maharashtra CM Deveder Fadnavis is known to be using scooter when he was the opposition leader in State... RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat still roams around everywhere on his old Chetak scooter ...

same is the case with MP chief minister Shiv Raj Singh and Chattisgarsh CM Raman Singh., Haryana CM Mahnohar lal Khattar , Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani & Jarkhand CM Raghubar das who was Laborer in steel company ...

That is what makes BJP incorruptible ... They live for Nation and its people... There is no other political party like BJP in this world...

These are somethings which few will understand. For many people on this forum, these guys are fanatics and mass murderers.

India needs a bright reforming energetic COMPETENT Minister able to work through the Byzantine political bureaucracy and able to comprehend and understand defence equipment, procurement methodologies, technical understanding of indeginization.

Fine, I accept. When do I start?

Because of backslash from officials after drama of fake SirgKal?

That is the least concern cause it was more effective than the OBL raid..

Not really, fake sirgkal strikes only increased militancy in IoK. More Indian soldiers died in hands of freedom fighters since then.

Because of backslash from officials after drama of fake SirgKal?

You display craven stupidity. Not a surprise. Parikar is returning to Goa because the BJP LOST its hold on the state assembly. The ONLY way BJP can continue to rule Goa is to cobble together an alliance with third parties and independents. Congress became the majority party. They (BJP) NEED a HEAVYWEIGHT to cobble together and head this alliance if they want to continue to rule Goa.
Cong have 17 seats a gain of 10 and BJP have 13 seats a loss of 8 seats. the others have 10 seats a gain of 2. YOU NEED 21 to run Goa. Do the maths. NO ONE OTHER THAN PARIKAR CAN COBBLE TOGETHER THAT MAJORITY AND RUN GOA. If he does not go to Goa then BJP rule in Goa is over and Congress will run it.

Resigns as the defence minister but remains as a politician.
He might be given another post.
the state where he comes from(goa) just had election and the regional party members want him as chief minister... plus he himself said recently he would like to be in goa(although as a joke, he said he misses goan curry in delhi)..
I dont think indians will lose much, the guy had a habit of talking too much, as a CM the media wont be on him 24/7.. he should remain a regional leader, center is too much for him.

the state where he comes from(goa) just had election and the regional party members want him as chief minister... plus he himself said recently he would like to be in goa(although as a joke, he said he misses goan curry in delhi)..
I dont think indians will lose much, the guy had a habit of talking too much, as a CM the media wont be on him 24/7.. he should remain a regional leader, center is too much for him.

Home Minister is also returning to UP. Who will fill these vacancies?

Back
Top Bottom