What's new

Parliament to decide on NATO supplies - COAS

I honestly have to read your posts 3 times to make out what you actually are trying to say since your Engrish is so bad.

And you are the first person (prolly in the whole PDF) to look so deep into avatars and make judgements out of it, its pretty childish not gonna lie.

Posting stupidity relentlessly everyday just to gain a rank doesn't make you intelligent :)
Your IQ lvl is pretty apparent right now, Mr Senior. Next time I think it would be best if you could control your emotions before starting off threads with stupidity.

Your offensive remark is not really helpful, Strigon. Keep ranting yourself to the wall.

Instead attacking me, you should EXPLAIN in order to counter this article of how changing Pakistan or different my point of views. Thank you for wasting my time. :rolleyes:

(welcome to the garbage lists, silly idiot......)

Your offensive remark is not really helpful, Strigon. Keep ranting yourself to the wall.

Instead attacking me, you should EXPLAIN in order to counter this article of how changing Pakistan or different my point of views. Thank you for wasting my time.

(welcome to the garbage lists, silly idiot......)

Its really ironic you calling someone else garbage. In this thread that you started, several people disagreed with your emotional outburst, after that I honestly don't think anyone wants you give any counter comments to your silly opinions.

First off, learn English properly? you live in Canada according to your flags which I highly doubt now. Its easier to convey a message when others can actually understand what you are trying to say.

(Maybe you could try MS word, it may help your case somewhat)

Secondly if you want people to engage with you in a sensible debate, don't be so judgmental. None of us are entertaining the idea of supply route re-openings.

...and Difa-e-Pakistan council will come to play the role it has been created for.

397959_346788962007938_323403217679846_1143046_236895756_n.jpg

395663_328434093843425_323403217679846_1093983_1029334131_n.jpg

IMO this supply re-open is not possible now... We played very well game... Army played great game... now and this Dif-e-Pakistan party is great to stop everything whenever Military and anyone want... this is the great game and strategy... I am pretty sure this Supply if re-open.... it will be close again....

supply has re opened as of last night...
they say its only for food and perishables...but who knows whats inside the container...can we trust NATO? ISAF?
I am not for depriving troops of basic human needs...food is a badic need and cannot be denied to anybody...Not even NATO.

But they do have other ways of probiding food to their trkops and they have always downplayed the route closure from pakistan and we can assume that the troops have no humanitarian crisis dueto pakistan and there is no need of opening the route for anything..
shame on GOP...Death to zardari......PA needs pink skirts .

Back
Top Bottom