What's new

Parliament pass the bill to clear the path for Nawaz Sharif to become next PM (Level playing field)

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Parliament SILENTLY pass the bill to appeal the disqualification in supreme court, very silent move by the govt in mist of 9th May. Rest of issue will be resolved by Fiaz Isa.
Per minister of law, this is bill is for common people ... lol

Last edited:
Pakistan is a Banana republic - pure and simple.

FxSXJLraIAARnIq.jpg

Message is loud and clear by the President.

i pray to allah mota nawaz dies from heart attack.

including asim munir dies from alcohol poisoning

actually there is clause

" Appeal must be submitted in 60 days after original order"

So this will stop nawaz and tareen.

But this will give benefit to Imran khan if he disqualify if its happen

Message is loud and clear by the President.

Yes, And with this 'the last hope' of Imran Khan, which was through **some** in the Judiciary, is also gone.
We all better pray that Pakistan comes out of this anarchy: Nothing is trusted now. The Establishment, the judiciary, the political class, the beuracracy, the media... The latest and the mightiest to fall are the Establishment and the Judiciary. If you look around, the countries who have failed are the ones who have failed in political transfers of power. In case of Pakistan, it was the Establishment which engineered or enforced the transfer, in a pinch. Will it be able to in future too? I hope so.
There was never any Inqilaab (Revolution) or 'Haqeeqi Azadi' (Real Freedom) on the offer but now only chaos unless a rollback from the last 10-year of chaos is done.

Today nawaz appeal has been rejected.

See my above yesterday reply

Our media specially Geo is sold media with their every anchors and expert

Yes, And with this 'the last hope' of Imran Khan, which was through **some** in the Judiciary, is also gone.
We all better pray that Pakistan comes out of this anarchy: Nothing is trusted now. The Establishment, the judiciary, the political class, the beuracracy, the media... The latest and the mightiest to fall are the Establishment and the Judiciary. If you look around, the countries who have failed are the ones who have failed in political transfers of power. In case of Pakistan, it was the Establishment which engineered or enforced the transfer, in a pinch. Will it be able to in future too? I hope so.
There was never any Inqilaab (Revolution) or 'Haqeeqi Azadi' (Real Freedom) on the offer but now only chaos unless a rollback from the last 10-year of chaos is done.
Read the history when sold outs open the gates of Lahore for the invaders. People of this region always submit their loyalty to foreign invaders.... loll...Usually invaders see the resistance when they reach far ends of India...

Legalized government doesn’t need to dissolve assembly within 90 days.

Legalized this now.

Just legalize rape and theft. Nothing left.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom