What's new

Parliament can't meet over 'a few killed soldiers,' AKP deputy head says

Sometimes i can not stop myself from thinking AKP members are Kurds hating military even though AKP always try to give unity message via ummet.AKP pusblished countless propaganda news with cultist newspaper belonging to gülen movement to atack military , downgrade it image and jailing countless soldiers.At same time always trying to digging past stories to demonaze Ataturk , TSK or republic itself while hiding under islam cover.

The Israel AKP hate opened war for just one soldier and in another case they released 477 prisoners for one soldier while AKP says these words against our own sons, brothers or fellow citizens... My opinion of AKP is droping since second half of 2011 and now it reached new lows...

The Israel AKP hate opened war for just one soldier and in another case they released 477 prisoners for one soldier while AKP says these words against our own sons, brothers or fellow citizens... My opinion of AKP is droping since second half of 2011 and now it reached new lows...

We thought this in 2007 and 2012 to.

What Israeli AKP? Lebanon was destroyed because Hezbollah fired rockets at Israeli towns as a diversion, while they fired AT missiles at two humvees patrolling the Israeli side of the border, murdered 5 soldiers(2 kidnapped alive and murdered the war).

And Gilad Shalit was released in exchange for over a 1000 terrorists, not 477.

I should add that there was an exchange of 199 bodies of terrorists and another 5 terrorists who were alive, serving life sentences in Israel, for 2 dead Israeli soldiers.

One of the terrorists exchanged for the bodies of the Israeli soldiers was a man named Kuntar. He is a Lebanon citizen.

At the age of 16, he tried to kidnap a few Israelis with his buddies but it went wrong for them. So, he murdered a man in front of his 4 year old daughter and then he smashed the head of the 4 year old girl with blunt force against a rock.

What Israeli AKP? Lebanon was destroyed because Hezbollah fired rockets at Israeli towns as a diversion, while they fired AT missiles at two humvees patrolling the Israeli side of the border, murdered 5 soldiers(2 kidnapped alive and murdered the war).

Israel government condacts for Israel people but TURKEY's government condact for Israel People too while they are saying that hate Israel, we are confused

The moron looks a lot like Ibrahim Tatlisis. What do you say - maybe even from the same stock? :D

The moron looks a lot like Ibrahim Tatlisis. What do you say - maybe even from the same stock? :D

Thats good they took that moron , hes a undercover pkk supporter , we should just leave him .

EY TÜRK GENÇLİĞİ!

Birinci vazifen, Türk istiklâlini, Türk Cumhuriyetini, ilelebet, muhafaza ve müdafaa etmektir.

Mevcudiyetinin ve istikbalinin yegâne temeli budur. Bu temel, senin, en kıymetli hazinendir. İstikbalde dahi, seni bu hazineden mahrum etmek isteyecek, dahilî ve haricî bedhahların olacaktır. Bir gün, İstiklâl ve Cumhuriyeti müdafaa mecburiyetine düşersen, vazifeye atılmak için, içinde bulunacağın vaziyetin imkân ve şerâitini düşünmeyeceksin! Bu imkân ve şerâit, çok nâmüsait bir mahiyette tezahür edebilir. İstiklâl ve Cumhuriyetine kastedecek düşmanlar, bütün dünyada emsali görülmemiş bir galibiyetin mümessili olabilirler. Cebren ve hile ile aziz vatanın, bütün kaleleri zaptedilmiş, bütün tersanelerine girilmiş, bütün orduları dağıtılmış ve memleketin her köşesi bilfiil işgal edilmiş olabilir. Bütün bu şerâitten daha elîm ve daha vahim olmak üzere, memleketin dahilinde, iktidara sahip olanlar gaflet ve dalâlet ve hattâ hıyanet içinde bulunabilirler. Hattâ bu iktidar sahipleri şahsî menfaatlerini, müstevlilerin siyasi emelleriyle tevhid edebilirler. Millet, fakr ü zaruret içinde harap ve bîtap düşmüş olabilir.

Ey Türk istikbalinin evlâdı! İşte, bu ahval ve şerâit içinde dahi, vazifen; Türk İstiklâl ve Cumhuriyetini kurtarmaktır!

Muhtaç olduğun kudret, damarlarındaki asil kanda mevcuttur !

Yasha kardes. NE MUTLU TURKUM DIYENE.

Not suprised at all. Hüseyin Çelik is from Van and he is related to PKK cofounder Selahattin Çelik. Hüseyin Çelik just gave his real thoughts; after all, he is from a family with terrorist members.

Bro thanks for clearing another thing to us , i still cant beleive people vote for them , but people dont know these.

I should add that there was an exchange of 199 bodies of terrorists and another 5 terrorists who were alive, serving life sentences in Israel, for 2 dead Israeli soldiers.

One of the terrorists exchanged for the bodies of the Israeli soldiers was a man named Kuntar. He is a Lebanon citizen.

At the age of 16, he tried to kidnap a few Israelis with his buddies but it went wrong for them. So, he murdered a man in front of his 4 year old daughter and then he smashed the head of the 4 year old girl with blunt force against a rock.

Although i hate AKP , we should support Hamas full force and all other things against Israel as Israel is supporting PKK full force.

Azərbaycan Türkiyənin Modern Piyada Tüfəngi layihəsinə qoşulmaq niyyətindədir

[ 27 İyul 2012 13:54 ]
Bakı. Rəşad Süleymanov-APA. Azərbaycan Türkiyənin Modern Piyada Tüfəngi layihəsinə qoşulmaq niyyətindədir və bununla bağlı ötən il niyyət sənədi imzalanıb.

Bu barədə APA-ya Türkiyənin Makina və Kimya Sənayesi Təşkilatından (MKEK) məlumat verilib.

Hazırda tərəflər arasında Azərbaycanın ehtiyaclarının dəqiqləşdirilməsi üzərində işlər aparılır. Eyni zaman bu ilin sonu, gələn ilin əvvəllərində silahın ortaq şəkildə istehsalına dair daha bir sənədin imzalanması gözlənilir: “Biz Azərbaycandan başlanğıc üçün konkret say və layihədə hansı formada iştirakla bağlı təklif gözləyirik. Azərbaycan rəsmən bu layihədə iştiraka maraqlı olduğunu və daxili ehtiyacı öyrəndiyini açıqlayıb. Son texnologiyalardan istifadə əsasında hazırlanmış piyada tüfəngimiz Azərbaycan Ordusunun silahlanmasında öz yerini alacaq”.

Şirkət gələcəkdə sifarişin çox olacağı təqdirdə adıçəkilən silahın lisenziya əsasında, Azərbaycanın müəssisələrində istehsalını mümkün hesab edir.

MKEK şirkəti hazırda Azərbaycanın Müdafiə Sənayesi Nazirliyinin müəssisələri ilə digər bir neçə layihəni nəzərdən keçirir.

APA - Az?rbaycan Türkiy?nin Modern Piyada Tüf?ngi layih?sin? qo?ulmaq niyy?tind?dir

Would be great if Azerbaijan join the assault rifle project :) it was going to be start its production this summer, still no news ?

Can aynone please explain me why this son of a ***** is still talking in my television? Is there any deputy in the parliment who has a son serving/served at SE? non.

I say phuck democracy, somebody in the parliament can't talk about dead soldiers like dead puppies and get away with this. I don't like coups but under the circumstances, hanged polticians would be last people i mourn.

Although i hate AKP , we should support Hamas full force and all other things against Israel as Israel is supporting PKK full force.
So what difference do we have from Israel then? No... we should start killing PKK instead of putting blames.

Can aynone please explain me why this son of a ***** is still talking in my television? Is there any deputy in the parliment who has a son serving/served at SE? non.

I say phuck democracy, somebody in the parliament can't talk about dead soldiers like dead puppies and get away with this. I don't like coups but under the circumstances, hanged polticians would be last people i mourn.

So what difference do we have from Israel then? No... we should start killing PKK instead of putting blames.

But he just did. Moreover he declared those who criticized him over his words as being immoral.
And he is not just 'somebody', he is the speaker of AKP.

Welcome to Turkey
Durmak yok yola devam

CHP is very close to BDP , kemal kilicdaroglu killed the party even more , he speaks like a BDP , AKP is already known , they were hand to hand behind the scenes and nationalistic infront of the scene , only solution MHP.

Back
Top Bottom