Country
Pakistan
From Monday 20 june to Sunday 26 June 2011
From 9:30 am to 6 pm
at PARIS LE BOURGET

Trade visitors days
from 20 june to 23 June 2011

Open to the general public from 24 to 26 June 2011

The International Paris Air Show –Paris Le Bourget has been the premier and largest worldwide event dedicated to the aviation and space industry for a century.

With some 2,000 exhibitors, 138,000 trade visitors, 3,000 journalists and 200 official delegations, the Show indisputably remains a key point in the industry's economic cycle. It is the essential event for meeting aviation and space industry professionals, discover the latest innovations, admire over 140 aircrafts and enjoy the flying display.

paf.jpg

pakistan aeronautical complex and CATIC are hosting a joint stall display at the show.!

Any reason why JF-17s are not present?

security reasons

their is no rejection response from france

it is PAF decision not to send JFT to paris airshow

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

pakistan aeronautical complex and CATIC are hosting a joint stall display at the show.!

thanks for the indo

betwenn this can you tell what do you mean by stall display?

what items they are wanting to show?

Il update as soon as i get more info. But what i know is that some officers (pilots, engineers) are going along with the chinese officers. There will be an exhibit related to projects and modern technology, the stalls are visited by people from all the world and they ask questions to the offrs.

Only the aerial performance by thunders has been cancelled due to prevailing situation.

All the good planes are gone now..Only f-16 AND MY FAV Beriev Be200

Back
Top Bottom