What's new

Para Commando Shooting drill

Nice! Not often you see these sort of vids for Indian SF and it's good to see that they are made to get their heart rates up before the drills begin. All too often one sees these wannabes on the internet claiming to be the best "combat reflex shooters" when they barely break a sweat in their drills and most are entirely static.

Would love to see the reflex shooting drills for the NSG.

@MilSpec @Vergennes @PARIKRAMA @Water Car Engineer @Local_Legend @litefire @Nilgiri @Agent_47

I wish to ask more videos like it . Quick change of mag , switching from primary to secondary ... I'm asking too much .

@Abingdonboy , Boss.. what is your thoughts against new AK 100 series vs AK 47 ? The new series is having a balanced system which gives almost no recoil hence the barrel remains in the same place where we aimed. Isn't that an advantage in this kind of reflex shooting in CQB environment ?

Nice! Not often you see these sort of vids for Indian SF and it's good to see that they are made to get their heart rates up before the drills begin. All too often one sees these wannabes on the internet claiming to be the best "combat reflex shooters" when they barely break a sweat in their drills and most are entirely static.

Would love to see the reflex shooting drills for the NSG.

@MilSpec @Vergennes @PARIKRAMA @Water Car Engineer @Local_Legend @litefire @Nilgiri @Agent_47
Yeah and i got this video from Instagram or we never get to see this.

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Nice.

A slight modification for high altitude ops for ghatak ... a 20 meter run up an inclination of 30-45 degrees and then to fire at 50 meters. Being done regularly for regular infantry in High Altitude areas of LC for CI - BAT ops.

It is indeed quite difficult to fire after the above manoeuvres. And this is for public posting!

I remember a scuttlebutt - in Special Group, your pistol fire is checked at 5 meters with your team buddy holding a ladle as target ... :o:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom