What's new

Panicked, Hindus flee

Krait yara
Why are you supporting ethnic cleansing?
Two wrongs do not make it right.
We should all join hands and support with our words (and if possible money) for the BDeshi Hindus.
This is no time to raise jingoistic slogans.
peace
Supporting it ? I am asking to give refuge to those poor souls and we can send back illegal immigrants too. No one is ready to save them.

Supporting it ? I am asking to give refuge to those poor souls and we can send back illegal immigrants too. No one is ready to save them.

you are supporting transfer of population based on religion or ethnicity.

This is in general known as "ethnic cleansing. "

Peace

I dont understand...
a majority Muslim awami party with a Muslim leader and a court with a Muslim judge hangs some Jamati leader in a majority muslim nation

and guess what happens,

Jamaatis come out and kill Hindus..... thats quite sad and speaks about purpose of Jamaatis and religion they vociferously support...

SO far the only party activist that caught red handed while burning Hindu home/temples are from awamileague. And BD is burning now so some Hindus will be harassed by AL as part of their false flag ops and politics. And most news by outlets such as daily star and prothom r drenched in lies and fabricating myths specially on "hindu" oppression. SO I am requesting MODS to take appropiate action. Zakii , Aeronaut .

Awami Jubo-league activist caught red-handed while running away after burning Hinu house. Now the fact is none of these news r reported in indo-awami RAW propaganda outlets like Daily star and prothom-alo etc:

সাতক্ষীরায় হিন্দু বাড়িতে আগুন দিয়ে পালানোর সময় যুবলীগ নেতা আটক : সেনবাগে ট্রাইব্যুনাল বিচারপতির বাড়িতে হামলার সময় ধরা পড়েছে ৩ ছাত্রলীগ নেতাকর্মী
সাতক্ষীরায় হিন্দু বাড়িতে আগুন দিয়ে পালানোর সময় যুবলীগ নেতা আটক : সেনবাগে ট্রাইব্যুনাল বিচারপতির বাড়িতে হামলার সময় ধরা পড়েছে ৩ ছাত্রলীগ নেতাকর্মী

India should give them shelter and send back illegal immigrants from Bangladesh.

Please do it quickly. I hope butcher Modi has plans for granting shelter to Hindus "fleeing" BD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom