What's new

Pangolin found in Balochistan.

Do you mean this one?

543424_385773771515912_1907700768_n.jpg

@Icewolf

:lazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
PAK is quite diverse it seems. Snow caped mountains of GB & kashmir to deserts of sindh & baluchistan and fertile valley of Punjab. The only thing missing is topical landscape. U guys should cherish such diversity & protect it by taking eg. of Tiger conservation which has been a success in India. :)

Pakistan is very very diverse. Like there are few countries where you have places where temperature falls to -18 or -20 in winter and also have regions where temperature rises to 50C in summer. Even mountains are very diverse. The mountains of Baluchistan are very different from the ones in Gilgit Baltistan.

Ignorant people, according to the description villagers killed this Pangolin because they spotted it eating dead bodies from graves. Pangolins don't eat meat or humans and are vegetarian animals.

It's just a kid, fully grown are quite big, nothing like "Billi".

There is a BBC documentary about snow leopards of Pakistan floating around on you tube, It's quite good if you are interested.

Thanks for the suggestion....

I did do my research right after I wrote the comment...Its definitely no "billi"...LOL!

Oh hell yea....what an amazing creature...

And its not that massive either....could be a better pet than a billi...

Seems Pakistanis do domesticate these animals...also I recently saw some pics of a Pakistani Thakur with a ******* Tiger for a pet strolling with it like it was a bloody dog...
Who the **** would mess with u when u walking with a bloody tiger

PS: Tell me uve seen pics from nigeria where gangsters use Hyenas like attack dogs to extract money?

PS: Post more pics of the snow leopard with humans if u have access to any

5uoevr.jpg

You are not the only one feeling jealous of this guy.

Have you not watched the documentary?

5uoevr.jpg

You are not the only one feeling jealous of this guy.

Have you not watched the documentary?

Didnt watch the documentry yet but read up on the web about the animal...

On wikipedia they have pics of the cubs....They look like stuffed toys...bloody adorable.

Ill make it a point to watch the documentry tonight....Nature films are the perfect watch on a freezing day...

BTW..do u know if they featured this cat in Planet Earth? Coz I just got the entire series on Blue Ray

On wikipedia they have pics of the cubs....They look like stuffed toys...bloody adorable.

Ill make it a point to watch the documentry tonight....Nature films are the perfect watch on a freezing day...

BTW..do u know if they featured this cat in Planet Earth? Coz I just got the entire series on Blue Ray

It is this documentary. Beyond the myth. Snow leopards in Pakistan.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLCVXTOkq2Y[/video]

Pangolin is vegetarian apart ant and pest.... this creature wont attack any body, but have magnificent self protection shield.... humans are biggest cruel creatures of world...

Many years ago,on the mountains of Galiyaat the forest department of then NWFP released common leopards to scare away illegal loggers...

Look at this poor thing in India...

Leave it to some dumb folks to label it as 'kabar ka azab wala janwar'!!!

I really pity some people and their state of mind.

U shouldn't blame the people I think. They R poor illeterate struggling to get on with their day-day lives. Its actually the gov job to protect the biodiversity. Laws needs to be strict IMO.

It must be left there by RAW agents via Afghanistan brought by air from India :D god bless Air India.

The creature looks weird what does it eat? plants?

Hahahahha nice joke. As an animal lover I can say this is beautiful creature and it eats Ants and Termites. And these hard scales are to protect from ants bite.

If you find it then do tell the name of Documentary.

we also have a dog looks like a human being ... that animal was found in ISLAMABAD don't know where the F*uc*k he is now days... and also we have a pig looks like human being he founds in punjab but now days he is in Islamabad.... oh my GOD too many creatures we have in our country... i hope our neighbours would have these types of animals too :P

Its a Khofnak bala for Pakistans stupid awaam.

Back
Top Bottom