What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in army....they will do justice....rest i dont think so are good enough....it all comes down to army intelligence.....Hope they are our saving grace....Imran is an optimist...he will never give up....so will i...It maybe a tough road but every movement takes time....History blamed Nelson mandela as terrorist......but we all know wat happened. There are countless examples....dont loose faith ppl of pakistan...

Main thing is that Declaration of being 'not honest' is given.

3 judges said they won't disqualify as that is for ECP to do, and this is where the dissent is - 2 say direct disqualification, 3 say no direct disqualification.

Dissent is not on the 'not honest' bit, as far as I understand.

Now it is for PTI/IK/etc to go to ECP, and ECP can't ignore the judgements/decs by 2 judges. Declaration is a declaration and it can't be disputed nor ignored by ECP.

Yes, leaders not so called wannabe leaders who can't tackle national politics and talk big about international issues. :)

Somebody wrote (Gen.) Zia was murdered... I chose not to quote but just post my observation, so some, who wish to, might learn! Do you have a problem with that?
:guns:

Main thing is that Declaration of being 'not honest' is given.

3 judges said they won't disqualify as that is for ECP to do, and this is where the dissent is - 2 say direct disqualification, 3 say no direct disqualification.

Dissent is not on the 'not honest' bit, as far as I understand.

Now it is for PTI/IK/etc to go to ECP, and ECP can't ignore the judgements/decs by 2 judges. Declaration is a declaration and it can't be disputed nor ignored by ECP.

Have u read the entire judgement? I am still reading Justice Khosa's judgment..and probably tomorrow will read Justice Gulzar's ....

Ufff sahi wali beizzati ki hai..Justice Khosa ne..Sharif family ki... Matlab kuch reh nahi gaya kehnay ko... He said qatari letter was a bomb shell.... Lollll ... itni ziada insult ki hai, sharif family ki, aur qatari letter..ki, jis ki koii hadd nahi... Uffff

Last edited:
The establishment for the first time is sitting back and watching the show! However after the verdict the Supreme court has brought them into the circus by asking them to be a part of JIT (Joint Investigation Team) which includes Military Intelligence and ISI. Unfortunately it will also include the very compromised institutions that are corrupt as hell because Nawaz ONLY employs people on loyalty to him. Not the state and people.

Nawaz envisions himself as Erdogan when people came out Last year against the military coup BUT that's not going to happen so he has been given an opportunity to cheat justice and get away with corruption.
Thanks for the clarification. May what's the best for Pak happen...

I just wish to ask if some poor guy or guy who runs a tea shop , was caught for sending his brother in uae money with no record , will the 5 Judge supreme court would create a speciall "JOINT COMISSION" for him. Or would they just give their judgement right there

This "NEED" of fact finding mission , when this issue has been dragged for 2 years is strange , either the court should fire all the head of the existing departments

• NAB
  • Federal investigation
  • Police
If they feel that the investigation was of poor quality requiring a Joint comission. Or they should have just given a verdict based on the "YES VOTE" the undecided vote becomes NULL

This need for "SPECIAL" step is rediculous , becuase it shows special STATUS was granted because the guy in question is a Big rich guy , a prominent Politician with great wealth and companies spread across Pakistan and world wide

Does not makes any sense that all the videos for Nawaz Family exist about their Property and conflicting views and yet there is confusion in Judiciary. There are confessional by their family members of claims they have or have not any property (depending on different children) and then their father himself goes on national TV to state yes he has them

Last edited:
Chaudhary Ghulam Hussain Analysis On Panama Verdict

Zafar Ali Shah Message To Nawaz Sharif Please Step Down

@Verve Have u read the full judgement? Main tu jaisy jaisy parhti jaarahi hun Justice Khosa ki....i am getting shocked..with each passing line...
His sarcastic tone..aur jis tarah se zikr kia hai..judment main sharif family ka...agar zara bhi ghairat ho tu fauran resign kardete... Ufffff

Aap kahan tak pohanche?
@PakSword what abt you? Have u started reading?

Thanks for the clarification. May what's the best for Pak happen...
Honestly The Decision has caused incredible confusion. There is both parties celebrating. The panel of judges has given a verdict where 2 judges have ruled against the PM saying he is corrupt and fraudulent thus losing his seat as PM. 3 judges have ruled him out as a criminal BUT they want further more precise investigation into him.

All judges have called him a criminal with one referred to him as Mario Puzo's Godfather in his judgement even quoted "behind every great fortune is a crime"

The PM is NOT being let off he has been declared a criminal that is established. Now here is where it gets really interesting. By including the two intelligence agencies MI and ISI who let's be honest have PM's entire life documented in such depth. When summoned by the Chief Justice and his bench! What will be uncovered?

Supreme court is receiving flak right now but there is 60 days of forensic investigation which you wouldn't wish on your enemy.

Here is a PDF of the entire judgement I am going to read it later, Its in english so everyone can read it!

https://www.docdroid.net/38AuyFO/panama-leaks-case-verdict.pdf.html

Have i read the entire judgement? I am still reading Justice Khosa's judgment..and probably tomorrow will read Justice Gulzar's ....

Ufff sahi wali beizzati ki hai..Justice Khosa ne..Sharif family ki... Matlab kuch reh nahi gaya kehnay ko... He said qatari letter was a bomb shell.... Lollll ... itni ziada insult ki hai, sharif family ki, aur qatari letter..ki, jis ki koii hadd nahi... Uffff

I've speed read it ... a lot is 'this was presented in front of us' so skimmed through those bits .. didn't copy and paste all I could that I found relevant ... very tired today, drained and then add to this detailed judgement in such a format ... brain's saying 'no more' ...

The Order of the Court is going to demolish NS completely .... this order is enough for JIT to pull all sorts from most countries. Basically SC has given this go ahead that Gilani refused to in the form of a letter to Swiss authorities. No need for anyone now to issue such letters. This order is all that.

It is a damning judgement and order, for sure. It is a clear TOR for JIT with free hand to go hunt for information anywhere.

@IceCold Just heard Aitazaz on Off The Record ... he's confused ... or pretending to be confused, he's a politician after all. I think it will take time for the judgement to sink in the politicians.

I've speed read it ... a lot is 'this was presented in front of us' so skimmed through those bits .. didn't copy and paste all I could that I found relevant ... very tired today, drained and then add to this detailed judgement in such a format ... brain's saying 'no more' ...

The Order of the Court is going to demolish NS completely .... this order is enough for JIT to pull all sorts from most countries. Basically SC has given this go ahead that Gilani refused to in the form of a letter to Swiss authorities. No need for anyone now to issue such letters. This order is all that.

It is a damning judgement and order, for sure. It is a clear TOR for JIT with free hand to go hunt for information anywhere.

@IceCold Just heard Aitazaz on Off The Record ... he's confused ... or pretending to be confused, he's a politician after all. I think it will take time for the judgement to sink in the politicians.

No.. I still think JIT is useless... But Justice Khosa's judgment is indeed damning... He has literally demolished sharif family and tore all their defense to pieces... I am sure, even Justice Gulzar's judgment will be equally destructive for sharif family...

Man oh Man.. DEAR PTI followers man up and accept your defeat you people lost fair and square don't act like sore losers now!!!
PTI's plea was to dismiss NS which never happened and now NS is more stronger than ever, if your leader MR IK have got an ounce of brain power left he would put all his energies in doing bit of work in KPK so he will have something to show. But we all know for sure this wont happen and PTI will keep on doing this randi rona.

Have u read the entire judgement? I am still reading Justice Khosa's judgment..and probably tomorrow will read Justice Gulzar's ....

apki neend kharab hogai baaji agle 2 months and 7 days ke liye mazeed minimum

@WebMaster @The Eagle @Oscar verbal is going on in this thread B/W @I S I and @Syed1. Plz check to it . Thread is no longer civilised especially Syed1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom