What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ab JIT ka kaam tu khatam hogaya.... Ab SC janay aur parties... Ab JIT ke karnay ka koi kaam nahi reh gaya ... Aur sab ko pata hai..inki authentc report hai.. So they will relax now

Ok, i will not yet mention the possible technicalities with proceedings regarding volume ten. You worry too much too quickly, deleting the rest of the post for when the time comes.

Ok, i will not yet mention the possible technicalities with proceedings regarding volume ten. You worry too much too quickly, deleting the rest of the post for when the time comes.

Woh theek hai.. Lekin woh volume 10 se related jo technicalities hain..woh baad main jab accountability court main reference jayega...tab ki baat hai.. Abhi SC ke is case..main us se related itna nahi hoga. Woh baad main jab criminal prosecution hogi,,tab kaam aayegi woh volume 10

Woh theek hai.. Lekin woh volume 10 se related jo technicalities hain..woh baad main jab accountability court main reference jayega...tab ki baat hai.. Abhi SC ke is case..main us se related itna nahi hoga. Woh baad main jab criminal prosecution hogi,,tab kaam aayegi woh volume 10

DO YOU KNOW THAT 'NAB' HAS A CUTOFF DATE OF 1985??? MEANS THEY CANNOT INVESTIGATE ANY THING PRIOR TO THIS DATE.
SORRY TO INTERRUPT HERE BUT THIS IS JUST THE BEGENING OF ANOTHER LONG ROW OF ESCALATIONS AND DUE TO THE POOR WAY IN WHICH ALL THIS PROCESS WAS CARRIED OUT BY THE 'JIT' THERE WILL BE SOME HARSH AND ROUGH TIMES FOR ALL STAKEHOLDER INVOLVED, BUT THE GOVT DEFINATELY IS GONNA HAVE HARD TIME GETTING OUT OF THIS.

Be patient and read my reply. I am not a die hard Imran Khan supporter, i just think he is better than Corruption Nawaz and Thug Zardar.

You get it?

The logic is least of the other Extreme Evils.

Still has a way to go to prove himself but its time we give him a try. Many more elections to come...

I can give you a lot of obvious pointers as to why not Nawaz but you already overlook all that so unnecessary. But if you really are interested, then drop me a line...im sure that whatever i post, you will never accept that the Sun is red.

As I said this is only great news if all are held accountable. In that case even 10 Nawaz should be sacrificed. If we get another NRO after Panama drama then what's the point? So whole point of accountability is to not let ruling government complete term ever in Pakistan politics? Do you realise if PTI win election same will happen to them and Pakistan will remain in caos without any foreign investment and development?

Starting with China pulling back on CPEC which will set Pakistan back many decades.

Call tou woh kaheen se bhi kar sakta hai..

He's in Iraq at the moment, not hiding. And all his analysis of past 2-3 years has been pretty much spot on. JIT was offered money and JIT was threatened too. He rephrased it wrong once but that doesn't mean that he talks nonsense. It was an emotional error that he corrected next day.

Historic day today. Wasn't expecting JIT report to be out straight away. Any idea if a full copy is available?

Tariq Shafi puts all blame on Salman Akram Raja (Lawyer of Sharif Family kids) for his contradicting statements.

"Statements Salman Akram Raja nay prepare ki thi main nay tu sirf sign kye. Us say pochain"

DEZXugOXsAYbNFk.jpg:large

DEZXvQXXkAAMxwZ.jpg:large

DEZXx1RXcAA4a7Y.jpg:large

DEZXzkcXcAA5M0Z.jpg:large

Shehbaz Sharif statement. Baray bhai ko sahi marwaya hai is nay lol

DEZYaTfVwAAq6Jm.jpg:large

WOH JO QARZ RAKHTEY THAY JAN PAR - WOH AAJ HUM NEY UTAR DIYA

JIT done remarkable job on time and professionally. This shows that Pakistan still has some very good officers who can investigate and deliver with hard work and honesty. Now this JIT needs security of life time now after what they did to sharif family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom