What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
5-0 in favor of Pakistan..
SO far so good.

Wasay i will give half a point from that IB wala statement to government and half a point on that Picture Leak issue and rate the score at :

Government 1 : Pakistan 4

:)

Looks like another month till final verdict. The first week for the bench to review, the second for the CJ to restart the part-heard case, the third week for the two remaining judges to review and the fourth week for the final verdict.

SO far so good.

Wasay i will give half a point from that IB wala statement to government and half a point on that Picture Leak issue and rate the score at :

Why half is being given to government?

اسلام آباد:نہال ہاشمی کیس کی سماعت 24 جولائی تک ملتوی
#Abbtakk

جب ہم جواب سےہی مطمئن نہیں تودلائل کی ضرورت بھی نہیں،عدالت

Somehow i feel that time to change my signature is coming near! :P :D

Why half is being given to government?
yaar rony he na lag jain na ka humain kuch b ni dea :P

Honestly speaking, muhy yeh last wala point ke samj he ni aai so . . . . .

Looks like another month till final verdict. The first week for the bench to review, the second for the CJ to restart the part-heard case, the third week for the two remaining judges to review and the fourth week for the final verdict.
That will be August then

@PakSword @Verve @El Sidd @Farah Sohail :)

That will be August then

IB ne JIT ke aik member ki family ke facebook account hack kiey thay.. JIT ne SC ko shikayat lagai thi.. iss par SC ne IB ko dhabardoos kar dia aur poocha ke JIT members ki family ke accounts kyun aur kis ke kehnay par hack kiey gaey.. jawab jama karwana hai..

That will be August then

Sir G Ghayb ka ilm sirf ILM rakhne wala janay.
I just do not want anarchy as a result of this game.

IB ne JIT ke aik member ki family ke facebook account hack kiey thay.. JIT ne SC ko shikayat lagai thi.. iss par SC ne IB ko dhabardoos kar dia aur poocha ke JIT members ki family ke accounts kyun aur kis ke kehnay par hack kiey gaey.. jawab jama karwana hai..
Hmmm,,
OK, take that half point back! :)
So it is clearly advantage Pakistan as it stands today. Just hope and pray for the best going forward. Allah himat dy and khair raky!

Sir G Ghayb ka ilm sirf ILM rakhne wala janay.
I just do not want anarchy as a result of this game.
He wont go down without a fight. Chahey zabani kalami he kuen na ho sirf.

Sharif family's disqualification and further inquiry into everyone named in panama leaks would be the best gift for the nation for the independence day. :pakistan:
Indeed

It looks like it will take a long time for the Supreme Court registrar to scan and upload 8000 pages of documents.

Hmmm,,
OK, take that half point back! :)
So it is clearly advantage Pakistan as it stands today. Just hope and pray for the best going forward. Allah himat dy and khair raky!

He wont go down without a fight. Chahey zabani kalami he kuen na ho sirf.

fight ka to nahi pata. speculate hi kar sakte hai
per he wont go down alone ye ap kahi likh kar rakh le.

It looks like it will take a long time for the Supreme Court registrar to scan and upload 8000 pages of documents.

Off course.. Unless, they have the word version, which is converted to PDF.

It means before August 14, 2017 (70th birthday), we will get rid of this Mafia so it will be the real independence day

SO far so good.

Why is leaking of picture of babloo such an issue? What are they trying to imply here? That look he is being investigated like a common man? Is that it, more of a sympathy card?

DEX2XQmVwAE6j-2.jpg:large

جے آئی ٹی کی رپورٹ کی کاپی جیونیوز نے حاصل کرلی
جےآئی ٹی نےنوازشریف،حسن،حسین نوازکیخلاف نیب میں
ریفرنس دائرکرنےکی سفارش کردی

مدعاعلیہان کی آمدنی،دولت کےظاہرکردہ ذرائع میں اہم تضاد پایاجاتاہے،رپورٹ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom