What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai Jan, we were discussing whether Justice Khosa and Gulzar will be able to add anything in their judgement.

By the way, Barrister Farogh Naseem, Aitzaz Ahsan and some others also say that this is the first time anything like this has happened, and it is not clear, but most probably the final verdict will be from 5 member bench, not the three member bench.

If barristers are not sure, how can we be sure.. Anyway, most likely (99% chance is), what War& Peace has mentioned above.

Exactly my point, if experts are not sure how can we be? What all I'm saying is that it's the CJ who'll decide. No new judge, three member or 5 member CJ to make a final call.

A penned monologue full of arrogance & tantrums, aik minute, aik minute. Are we talking about a declamation contest? Aik adh question ly latien tau sari leadery umud ker samnay ajati, aise ratti ratai content-less speeches tau koi bhi ker sakta hy.

To be very honest, I was impressed. I was driving on a highway going to Al Ain from Abu Dhabi, while hearing Maryam's speech on my car's speakers connected with my mobile, I became impressed.

But I was impressed till someone told me about usage of earphones.. or probably rati huee taqreer. After that I looked at her expressions after coming back home.. Now I think she is a good actor only.. Anyone who avoids questions can't be called a leader..

Some people are born confused and spread confusion but the verdict was clear in its technicalities
  1. Two out of five judges gave their verdict and found NS guilty of corruption and dishonesty
  2. Three out of five wanted further investigation before delivering their verdict
  3. Those three judges are part of the sub-bench that is overseeing the joint investigation team
  4. And only those judges have to deliver the judgement
  5. If anyone of the three says he found NS and his family guilty of the corruption and lying, NS will be disqualified and criminal proceedings will follow

@bold and red i think you are yourself confused too... Two judges have found Nawaz sharif guilty of lying but not of corruption yet... They have found Nawaz sharif guilty of lying/not being sadiq and ameen..which is a constituitional matter...while corruption is a criminal offense..

This case has two aspects..one criminal..and other constituitional disqualification on 62/63 tht is lying..

SC isnt a trial or accountability court. So SC cant convictanyone of corruption... SC can only send a refrence to NAB.or accountability court..which will then convict then of corruption, and they can be sent to jail too..if i am not wrong

So while two judges have already disqualified NS.. We were interested to know..tht whether Justice Khosa and Gulzar, ..on basis of JIT report...can send further criminal references against accused..other than what they have already ordered in their previous verdict... They had prederd NAB to probe in their previous verdict and ordered constituition of special bench in their verdict too..so i was thinking lets just assume tht has been substittuted by JIT..and any further order /criminal refrence they had to pass.in their verdict...after NAB Proceedings in their earlier verdict..can they still pass after JIT report? @PakSword

To be very honest, I was impressed. I was driving on a highway going to Al Ain from Abu Dhabi, while hearing Maryam's speech on my car's speakers connected with my mobile, I became impressed.

But I was impressed till someone told me about usage of earphones.. or probably rati huee taqreer. After that I looked at her expressions after coming back home.. Now I think she is a good actor only.. Anyone who avoids questions can't be called a leader..

Even I found her able to connect her postures with her words. What I didn't like was her aik minute posture, it was too arrogant and rude.

Guys.. watch till end.. JIT ko controversial bananey ki aik aur koshish..

@Farah Sohail @Emmie @war&peace

So while two judges have already disqualified NS.. We were interested to know..tht whether Justice Khosa and Gulzar, ..on basis of JIT report...can send further criminal references against accused..other than what they have already ordered in their previous verdict... They had prederd NAB to probe in their previous verdict and ordered constituition of special bench in their verdict too..so i was thinking lets just assume tht has been substittuted by JIT..and any further order /criminal refrence they had to pass.in their verdict...after NAB Proceedings in their earlier verdict..can they still pass after JIT report? @PakSword

I think a fresh verdict will be written by the bench. It will be from "bench" not the individual judges... We can call it judgement, verdict or whatever. When it will be written by Justice Khosa, rest of the judges will just agree.. that will be the end of Nawaz Era.. in shaa Allah.

Saara twist /spin vid ke end main tha ke capt safdar ne tu nahi bataaya.. Lekin Ye portray karna ke JIT ke officers apnay doosray colleagues ko baatein bataaty hain...leak kartay hain. Uff ye geo walay nahi sudhrein ge

Last edited:
Saara twist /spin vid ke end main tha ke capt safdar ne tu nahi bataaya.. Lekin Ye portray karna ke JIT ke pfficers apnay dppsray colleagues ko baatein bataaty hain...leak kartay hain. Uff ye geo walay nahi sudhrein he

And I can tell you that JIT officers apni wives ko bhi kuchh nahi bata rahay.. aur main aap ko yeh baat 100% surety se bataraha hun..

Mujhay bas aik baat ki samajh nahi hai, Ch. Ghulam Hussain ke paas kahan se aarahi hain khabrain? Ch. Ghulam Hussain ka koi buhat hi qareebi hai, jo SC ya judicial academy main kaam karta hai..

but most probably the final verdict will be from 5 member bench
Oh dear bro... of course it will be the decision of the full 5-member bench (but two have already given their verdict but they will add the judgment of rest of the judges....however in addition, they justice Khosa and Gulzar may add a few things inline with their original verdict :)

I think a fresh verdict will be written by the bench. It will be from "bench" not the individual judges... We can call it judgement, verdict or whatever. When it will be written by Justice Khosa, rest of the judges will just agree.. that will be the end of Nawaz Era.. in shaa Allah.

Hmmm.. Interesting... It can happen too... But i think those three judges will have to do explaining now..why they are disqualifying PM, now ( if they are....hopefully) what has surfaced in JIT report and they will connect it with their previous arguments.. So someone from the 3 will have to give detailed arguments too...

It can also happen tht one of the three judges write detailed verdict ( hopefully Justice Ijazul Ahsan) and everyone /majority including Justice Khosa and Gulzar agrees with him... Even if Advocate and pakora disagree..it can happen tht Justice Ijazul Ahsan writes judgment based on JIT report..and Justice Khosa and Gulzar agree with it and sign it..and tht makes the court order..... Advocate and pakora can dissent..all they want...who will care then?

And I can tell you that JIT officers apni wives ko bhi kuchh nahi bata rahay.. aur main aap ko yeh baat 100% surety se bataraha hun..

Mujhay bas aik baat ki samajh nahi hai, Ch. Ghulam Hussain ke paas kahan se aarahi hain khabrain? Ch. Ghulam Hussain ka koi buhat hi qareebi hai, jo SC ya judicial academy main kaam karta hai..

Main bhi Ch Ghulam Hussain ki source jaanna chahti hoon .. Unhien kahan se news mil rahi hain?

..however in addition, they justice Khosa and Gulzar may add a few things inline with their original verdict :)

This is the whole crux/point of our discussion..tht is it possible or not?

JIT members are confined to judicial academy 24/7, when they move somewhere proper security accompanies them. Aise zarai har kisi ke pass hein aj kal so just turn a deaf ear to such people and their zarai and move on.

Khan's answer to the question on "Main unn ko rulaunga" lolll..

Jab tak main zinda hun, main inn ko nahi chhorunga..

Abhi se thumbs up kis liye? Atleast 10th ko ye cheez shayad clear ho

War&Peace ki raey par thumbs up...

================================
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@Farah Sohail

=====================================

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Zibago please add in your "For-Noothiya" collection..

17884371_610225489167797_4326016414593238599_n.jpg

1. Rear Admiral Naveed Ahmed Rizvi, HI(M), Ops — DG (Media) at Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), Islamabad. Due to retire in January 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom