What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAHORE - In terms of legal provisions of Civil Procedural Code (CPC) and the Qanune Shahadat, obligation rests with defendant Sharifs to produce Qatari prince before the joint investigation team (JIT) for establishing veracity of the letters earlier produced on his behalf before the Supreme Court in defence of the money trail for purchase of London flats.

The expert opinion of the lawyers dominates that the JIT was competent to call the witness as per the direction of the Supreme Court verdict of April 20 last and not to reach out to the witnesses as it would be overstepping the mandate. A pivotal legal point which debarred the JIT from traveling to Qatar examine the veracity of the alleged third letter of Qatari prince, is the fact that this time Sharifs were in the docks as a private party which laid the onus on them to substantiate their case through documentary material and evidence. If it had been an official case and production of an accused and not witness would be needed, then a direction might have been passed by the competent court to meet the objective.

In this situation if political leaders on the ruling side stress on the JIT for moving to Qatar otherwise they would not accept its findings, is tantamount to contempt of court, said senior advocate Muhammad Azhar Siddiq. He said a section of press has reported the story of the Qatari prince letter to the JIT and leaking information of this highly confidential matter, leads to the impression of a weak case on the Qatari letters otherwise visits of the princes from the Middle East to Pakistan for hunting purposes is not something unknown to the people. Azhar said that the JIT is holding investigations under the Pakistani law applicable to this soil as such the Qatari prince needs to attend the JIT instead of team members proceed to them.

It may be mentioned that the JIT has already rejected the option of traveling to Qatar although it had gathered record from London to ascertain the authenticity of some documentary evidence before it. The previous two letters of the Qatari prince were presented before the SC by the respondents to prove their case and the JIT has sought appearance of the prince to confront him on what he had claimed in the same. But he had refused to show up earlier on security reasons and now on the question jurisdiction of the law.

Former senior judge of the Lahore High Court and the Attorney General Malik Muhammad Qayyum is of the firm opinion that the JIT cannot go to Qatar and had jurisdiction to summon only. He said the law required the Qatari prince to appear before it here otherwise his letters will lose every reason to be admitted as evidence. When the former judge was asked on the modern day video link technology to record the evidence, he discarded this option as not valid in the instant case which was an investigation and not a merely recording of the statement of a person. He said that if the Qatari will not appear, the JIT would complete the investigation without it marking in the report that he was summoned but did not turn up.

Former SCBA president Ali Zafar says it is the responsibility of the Sharifs in the first instance, to effect the appearance of the Qatari prince. However, he said, if the Qatari prince says that he has material to prove the source of income for the Sharifs’ London property, the JIT may write to SC for permission to travel to Qatar but for that end, the JIT should be in the knowledge what that source is.

Barrister Zafar said JIT will not and should not travel to Qatar if the prince had to speak on the letters only which was already rejected by the apex court.

During the court proceedings, The foremost responsibility, he said, is of the defendant to materialize appearance of the Qatari prince.

595b00078cd7e.jpg

Goonglo agya

اسلام آباد:حسین نوازجےآئی ٹی میں پیشی کیلیےفیڈرل جوڈیشل اکیڈمی پہنچ گئے

JIT going to Qatar

جے آئی ٹی کے رکن 6جولائی کو قطر جائیں گے، ذرائع
جے آئی ٹی کے ایک رکن کو قطر بھیجنے کا فیصلہ ، ذرائع
جے آئی ٹی کے رکن قطری شہزادے حمد بن جاسم کا بیان قلمبندکریں گے،ذرائع
قطری شہزادےحمدبن جاسم نےجےآئی ٹی کوقطر میں بیان رکارڈ کرانےکی حامی بھررکھی ہے

This case is surely going to decide the future of pakistan

6 din reh gay hn JIT ko report final krny m or ab phir qatri or qatar ki baten shoro ho gai hn.
Agr JIT ne eik banda bhejna hi h to ISI k member ko bhejen wahan pori tayyari se.
Ye qatri shikar krny Pakistan un ilaqon m ja skta h jahan security itni khas nahi aam admi k liay lekin Islamabad nahi aa skta?
Mustanid Jhooti isy pori pattyan parha kr aai ho gi.
or yahan se record banwa kr bheja gya h isy ( as per. Dr. Shahid Masood)

6 din reh gay hn JIT ko report final krny m or ab phir qatri or qatar ki baten shoro ho gai hn.
Agr JIT ne eik banda bhejna hi h to ISI k member ko bhejen wahan pori tayyari se.
Ye qatri shikar krny Pakistan un ilaqon m ja skta h jahan security itni khas nahi aam admi k liay lekin Islamabad nahi aa skta?
Mustanid Jhooti isy pori pattyan parha kr aai ho gi.
or yahan se record banwa kr bheja gya h isy ( as per. Dr. Shahid Masood)

Express, Geo & Dunya is spreading this news i dont think JIT is going to Qatar, to me its a fake news uptil now.

JIT going to Qatar

Mujhe ye news theek nahi lagg rahi.. Agar sirf Qatar jaanay ki baat hoti tu samajh aati...lekin woh tu Pak embassy aanay ko tayyar nahi hai.. JIT Qatari shehzaday ke ghar nahi jaa sakti.. JIT members ki security ka masla hoga.. Wahan Qatari...inn ke saath apnay ghar main jo chaahay karay.. Itnaa bara risk hargiz nahi liya jaa skata... JIT main ISI aur MI ke jo members hain..woh yaqeenan inhein..iske against advise karein ge.. I dont think ke ISI aur MI ke members qatari shehzaday ke ghar janay dein ge JIT ko.. @PakSword @Guvera ur thoughts?

Mujhe ye news theek nahi lagg rahi.. Agar sirf Qatar jaanay ki baat hoti tu samajh aati...lekin woh tu Pak embassy aanay ko tayyar nahi hai.. JIT Qatari shehzaday ke ghar nahi jaa sakti.. JIT members ki security ka masla hoga.. Wahan Qatari...inn ke saath apnay ghar main jo chaahay karay.. Itnaa bara risk hargiz nahi liya jaa skata... JIT main ISI aur MI ke jo members hain..woh yaqeenan inhein..iske against advise karein ge.. I dont think ke ISI aur MI ke members qatari shehzaday ke ghar janay dein ge JIT ko.. @PakSword @Guvera ur thoughts?

I agree with u, its a false/ fake news being spread by purpose from Baboonies, i dont see any member of JIT going to Qatar.

I agree with u, its a false/ fake news being spread by purpose from Baboonies, i dont see any member of JIT going to Qatar.

Qatar tu jaa saaktay thay JIT walay..agar woh Pak embassy aanay ko tayyar hota.. Lekin ab jo us ne Pak embassy aanay se manaa kar diya hai aur apnay ghar bulaaya hai.. I dont think tht is possible due to security concerns.... JIT..Qatari shehzaday ke ghar hargiz nahi jaa sakti....

I had the impression that they will just go to the embassy and not at his palace.
Anyway, Qatri is just a diversion which Nooni want to use.

How come that everybody after appearing says that they provided ALL evidences and then at the same time says that they don't know what it is all about ?
IF they don't know what it is all about then what evidence they provide in JIT and why ?
They really think that our nation is THAT stupid ?
They still believe that if they repeat the same B S everyday, the nation will accept their claims.

Hosakta hai, Brig Nauman khud chalay jaein..

Qatar tu jaa saaktay thay JIT walay..agar woh Pak embassy aanay ko tayyar hota.. Lekin ab jo us ne Pak embassy aanay se manaa kar diya hai aur apnay ghar bulaaya hai.. I dont think tht is possible due to security concerns.... JIT..Qatari shehzaday ke ghar hargiz nahi jaa sakti....

Chalay jaein, aur inn ki yeh khuwahish bhi poori kardain JIT walay.. Noon league ne kal kaha tha ke Qatari ki statement ke baghair report mutanazeh hojaegi.. Tou karlain statement record.

Prince can't do shit to any of the JIT member, let alone, the Brigs.. They are under immense pressure from every side nowadays, and they can't just misbehave with PA personnel, or any other JIT member.

Statement se waisay milega kia? Without evidences of funds transfers, there is no value of his statement.

Hosakta hai, Brig Nauman khud chalay jaein..

Chalay jaein, aur inn ki yeh khuwahish bhi poori kardain JIT walay.. Noon league ne kal kaha tha ke Qatari ki statement ke baghair report mutanazeh hojaegi.. Tou karlain statement record.

Prince can't do shit to any of the JIT member, let alone, the Brigs.. They are under immense pressure from every side nowadays, and they can't just misbehave with PA personnel, or any other JIT member.

Statement se waisay milega kia? Without evidences of funds transfers, there is no value of his statement.

Yehi tu main keh rahi hun ke statement se kuch milay ga nahi.. Qatari prince is witness of sharif family.. Unn ki zimmedri thee ke qatari shehzaday ko JIT ke saamnay laayein.. Pakora judge ne bhi keh diya tha ke woh nahi aata tu na aaye.. Letter raddi ki tokri main phenk dein ge.. Sharif family ki zimmedari hai ke woh prince ka statement record karayein..

JIT..Qatari shehzaday ki ghulam nahi hai ke uske ghar jaye.. Wh uske ghar chalay bhi gaye tu woh vid recording nahi karnay dey ga.. Vid recording agar na hui...tu jo bhi JIT walay qatari snehzaday ka statement likhein ge...PML N tu usay bhi nahi maanay gi nahi.. JIT likh dey report main ke us ne koi evidence nahi diye..tu PML N walay keh dein ge ke JIT jhoot bol rahi hai.. PML N walon ki baaton par abar jaanay lagay...tu phir kuch bhi nahi hosakta... Unka tu kaam hi yeh hai ke JIT ko controversial banayein.. I am 100% sure ke qatari shehzada JIT ko vid record nahi karnay dey ga... Aur agar vid record na hui tu statement ka koi faida hi nahi hai.. Is liye JIT ko hatgiz nahi jaana chhye..uske ghar.. Agar shehzaday ko statement record karana hota tu woh Pak embassy aa jata.. Usay karaana hi nahi hai tu JIT apn time waste kiun karay aur apni security ko khatray main daalay jab ke vid recording bhi na ho

ARY is saying tht 2 members of JIT have reached Qatar... And today 4 members of JIT are interrogating Hussain Nawaz... Hairat hai... I am extremely surprised ... Ye kia hua hai? @PakSword pata nahi...kon se members gaye hain...? I hope kal baji se interrogate kartay huay sab members mojood hon.. Esp i hope Amir Aziz aur Bilal Rasool zuroor hon..baji se interrogate kartay huay

JIT kay 2 banday! MI kay Brigadier Kamran Rasheed aur NAB kay Irfan Mangi aj ki JIT meeting main nahi hain. Yea hi 2 gaye hon gay Doha

Bilal Rasool bhi shuro main nahi thy meeting main. He joined rest of JIT members later. Lagta hai wo hi airport chorhnay gaye thy :police:

Last edited:
JIT kay 2 banday! MI kay Brigadier Kamran Rasheed aur NAB kay Irfan Mangi aj ki JIT meeting main nahi hain

Good tht Amir Aziz and Bilal Rasool are here atleast.. Aur acha hua ke MI ke brigadier has gone to Qatar.. ISI ke brig Noman is retired...jab ke MI's Brig Kamran is in service...tu unki security Pak army ki zimmedari hai... NAB ke irfan Mangi must be expert in whote collar crime investigation..

Lekin abhi bhi hairat hai ke JIT walay akhir gaye kiun hain? Wih bhi qatari shehzaday ke ghar?? Inhein nahi jaana chahye tha.. Justice Ijazul Ahsan tu pehle hi reject karchukay hain qatari letter ko... Bilkol samajh nahi aaraha hai ke JIT ko qatari shehzaday ke ghar jaanay ki kia zuroorat thee? Qatari shehzaday ke nakhray uthanay ki bilkol zuroorat nahi thee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom