What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
advance congratulations to NS for becoming the future king of pakistan in just about one month time.

Above is the summary of the unfortunate episode.

I was also feeling offended when you wrote the first post, but after the clarification there is no need to go on. After all, all of us want these crooks behind bars. So lets move on as @Farah Sohail said, and share our PoV here effectively without blaming anyone.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Tu bahi jan ap quote krain tag krain and SAY IT TO ME!!
PM me,
Write it on my profile

If i am comfortable saying anything to you you should feel the same brother. Sorry that my words hurt your feelings but trust me, i never intended to blame or insult you or anyone. It was said as an expression. Sorry.

And yes, we should move on, all we want is this group of corrupt to pay for what they have done to our country.

Waisay JIT walay Qatar ja kar ghalat kar rahay hain.. PMLN will say that Qatari has provided the full trail and JIT is not ready to share them with SC (to make JIT more controversial).

But if they don't go, PMLN will say that JIT has not completed the investigation..

If they go to Qatar...his statement will also be recorded...tu ye kaisy keh saktay hain.he provided all the details...but JIT isnt sharing it with SC?

Plus..if they go to Qatar..it will /can open door for JIT to go abroad to record statements of other witnesses too..who want to testify..but arent ready to come to Pakistan, due to security concerns..

19113792_478901999120741_8599517240433377487_n.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If i am comfortable saying anything to you you should feel the same brother. Sorry that my words hurt your feelings but trust me, i never intended to blame or insult you or anyone. It was said as an expression. Sorry.

Abb rulaey ga kia paglay!

If they go to Qatar...his statement will also be recorded...tu ye kaisy keh saktay hain.he provided all the details...but JIT isnt sharing it with SC?

Nahi.. I don't think Qatari will allow recording of his statement. He decided not to appear in Pakistan, or available on video link because of the picture leak.. For these Arabs, it hurts their egos if they present themselves for accountability in front of Ajams..

Abb rulaey ga kia paglay!
:lol:

Nahi.. I don't think Qatari will allow recording of his statement. He decided not to appear in Pakistan, or available on video link because of the picture leak.. For these Arabs, it hurts their egos if they present themselves for accountability in front of Ajams..
If GEO is to be believed it seems Qatari might even give us QATAR in defense of NS but then again, it is GEO!!

Have you read that column by Jeda Generator?

Above is the summary of the unfortunate episode.

I was also feeling offended when you wrote the first post, but after the clarification there is no need to go on. After all, all of us want these crooks behind bars. So lets move on as @Farah Sohail said, and share our PoV here effectively without blaming anyone.

Bro, everyone on this thread has the same wish but different POVs .... All of us go under depression at different times..I'm happy that something is happening in the country and this all started by a single individual -> IK ....if he didn't take the stand nothing would have happened and everything would run as business as usual. Because all major parties (JI, PMLn, PMLq, PPP etc) are beneficiaries of the status quo.

I don't read his columns.. But will read if you say.. Which one are you talking about?
The one that suggests that Qatarti have embraced the religion Shareefism!
It was published today or may be yesterday.

I don't like to even look at his articles but this one was sent to me by a friend as a JOKE!!

In fact i do not trust any of those journalists anymore, NONE!! And don't follow anyone anymore so wont know if by some miracle we have found a nice one (though they are rare species)

I received the article on whatsapp, will try to find link of it on internet and share here. But khoon he jalaya ha so koi khas faida ni. IN short, he is says that NS is out in clear as Qatari have praised NS a lot and will provide all evidence to clear NS.

Jeda Generator?
:lol::lol: ab yeh kon hai??

yaar this naming habit of our people is really something.. I think we should make a post with all the names and titles given by our esteemed participants here.

Hussain Nawaz:
Gongoloo, Aloo Mota, Kaddu, Mota Aloo, Potato Shareef (yeh main ne diya tha :lol:)

SC Justice:
Pakora, Advocate,

Dr Shahid Masood:
Dhaba doos.

Maryam Nawaz:
Bubble Butt, Baji, Aunty, Bagori Shareef, Chimgadarrh (bat), Tur tur, princess, Moon phat, Moti Aloo, Jandalan...

:lol::lol: ab yeh kon hai??

yaar this naming habit of our people is really something.. I think we should make a post with all the names and titles given by our esteemed participants here.

Hussain Nawaz:
Gongoloo, Aloo Mota, Kaddu, Mota Aloo, Potato Shareef (yeh main ne diya tha :lol:)

SC Justice:
Pakora, Advocate,

Dr Shahid Masood:
Dhaba doos.

Maryam Nawaz:
Bubble Butt, Baji, Aunty, Bagori Shareef, Chimgadarrh (bat), Tur tur, princess, Moon phat, Moti Aloo, Jandalan...
Why not call Mariyam Qatari Shezadi :D ?

Intelligence Bureau confirms collecting low-downs of JIT members as Panama Leaks case is a high profile case having serious repercussions.

DCgb81DWAAAzXaN.jpg:large

DCgb80yXoAAzQof.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom