What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamood ur Rahman commission ki tarah aajaengi kisi din bahir, sari reports..

Dawn leaks report bahir zaroor aayegi (for public view).. in shaa Allah..

Hmmm... Aaj se 20 saal baad aajayegi.dawn leaks report bhi....jab hum sab marr khapp chukay honge....aur woh log jinhon ne dawn leaks ka naam bhi nahi suna hoga.ltab ajaayegi report......jaisy Hamoodur Rehman commission report...woh bhi India main...

Last edited:
@PakSword

Just reflecting on your earlier post where you mentioned that even our close friends (KSA and Turkey) had said that in case of an unconstitutional step Pakistan will become isolated; my feeling is that they may inadvertently have done a favour to Pakistan.

What do you think?

Hamood ur Rahman commission ki tarah aajaengi kisi din bahir, sari reports..

Dawn leaks report bahir zaroor aayegi (for public view).. in shaa Allah..

So you have been assured.. good to know.. :)

@PakSword - I thought you had it when in one discussion you stated it's already leaked? Thats why I was just asking where is it? No tangent - just a simple question who has it?

Hmmm... Aaj se 20 saal baad aajayegi.dawn leaks report bhi....jab hum sab marr khapp chukay hain....aur woh log jinhon ne dawn leaks ka naam bhi nahi suna hoga.ltab ajaayegi report......jaisy Hamoodur Rehman commission report...woh bhi India main...

20 saal tou nahi.. jald aajaeigi.. @Realistic Change aap ko bata deingay ke kab aayegi.. For me, some people have already read it..

You did watch The Reporters a week back or so, in which Babar Awan was making references?

It will be made public in our lifetime? Or atleast during Gen Qamar Bajwa's time as COAS? I am not hopeful

:-)

20 saal tou nahi.. jald aajaeigi.. @Realistic Change aap ko bata deingay ke kab aayegi.. For me, some people have already read it..

You did watch The Reporters a week back or so, in which Babar Awan was making references?

Don't trust these if you are basing it off the main stream media programs. These news will either be shared 100% or it hasn't happened.

@PakSword - I thought you had it when in one discussion you stated it's already leaked? Thats why I was just asking where is it? No tangent - just a simple question who has it?

When I said it has been leaked, I meant ke some people have already seen it.. these people are not from government.. but these are all draft versions.. As far as I know, there are no changes in the draft and final versions..

Iss se ziada na mujhay maloom hai, aur na maloom hoga..

Yes... I watched.. Lekin kia faida? Public ke saamnay kab aayegi? Not "atleast" in 3 yrs time...

Exactly tou nahi hai.. lekin:

Ar-Ra'd (13) Ayat (verse) No.: 11

For him are angels ranged before him and behind him who guard him by Allah ' s command . Lo! Allah changeth not the condition of a folk until they ( first ) change that which is in their hearts ; and if Allah willeth misfortune for a folk there is none that can repel it , nor have they a defender beside Him .
Bro no discriminaton has been made here between the people and rulers and nothing about imposing bad rulers at least in this aya. SO it cannot be concluded from this verse that bad rulers are imposed as a punishment on the people however remember that these are the peope who pay for the salaries of all the military personnel from lance naik to the 4-star generals and they have duties to fullful. They can't hide behind lame excuses and will be held responsible for each and every wrong doing. They may fool us, the media and the whole world but can they fool Allah Azzawajjal? He knows what's in their hearts and He will send them to the hellfire for an eternal burning.

Wada maaf Awan has read the complete report? I highly doubt this but he did his job what he had to do.

Soon many other wada maafs will start speaking louder.

Yes... I watched.. Lekin kia faida? Public ke saamnay kab aayegi? Not "atleast" in 3 yrs time...

You honestly think that someone on ARY or Baber Awan has it and it hasn't been brought out in public - no way! It's not at all leaked as we speak.

If it was leaked; it would be on front pages of papers.

Even Fatemi nor Rao Tehseen had access to it; it will be coming out sooner than later @Farah Sohail

Rao was thinking of going to court but will defer it; Fatemi and Parvez Rasheed will never go in court too.

You honestly think that someone on ARY or Baber Awan has it and it hasn't been brought out in public - no way! It's not at all leaked as we speak.

I dont know...if he has seen the report himself or...he was told abt report from someone who has read it.. But he was making exact references from the report..

Anyways.. Koi faida nahi.. As long as ..its not made open to the public..and i think it will never be made public

@PakSword whats ur opinion on the fact tht all ppl who had noose tightened around them in Gen Raheel Sharif's era.....have been given relief now..since Gen Bajwa became COAS? Zardari back, after eenton se eentein wali speech..Ayan Ali gone.. Sharjeel memon back...

Raddul fasad..kia bala hai,,aaj tak pata nahi chala.. Not a single high profile personality has been arrested since Gen Bajwa became COAS.....Those who were arrested during Gen Raheel Sharif's era given relief now..

Rangers have almost zero powers in punjab... They have to go everywhere in punjab, only in aid of punjab police, loll.... This is Raddul Fasad??

Even Fatemi nor Rao Tehseen had access to it; it will be coming out sooner than later @Farah Sohail

Rao was thinking of going to court but will defer it; Fatemi and Parvez Rasheed will never go in court too.

How will it be made public..if its not leaked? Esp when none of the accused like Rao Tehseen, Parcez Rasheed or Fatmi are going to court? So if they are not even going to court...how will report be made public? Its not possible

Last edited:
Bro no discriminaton has been made here between the people and rulers and nothing about imposing bad rulers at least in this aya. SO it cannot be concluded from this verse that bad rulers are imposed as a punishment on the people however remember that these are the peope who pay for the salaries of all the military personnel from lance naik to the 4-star generals and they have duties to fullful. They can't hide behind lame excuses and will be held responsible for each and every wrong doing. They may fool us, the media and the whole world but can they fool Allah Azzawajjal? He knows what's in their hearts and He will send them to the hellfire for an eternal burning.

"Jaisay Awam Waisay Hukumraan" aik zarb ul misal hai.. jisay kuchh log iss ayat pe base kartay hain.. Aur yeh kafi mashhoor zarb ul misal hai..

Matlab iss ka yeh hai ke hum khud tou gunehgaar hain, lekin expect sab acha acha kartay hain Allah se.. Khud chor hain, lekin hukumraan munsif chahtay hain..

Jab hum khud achay hojaeingay, Allah munsif bhi le aayega.. jo ke insaaf karaingay.. aur Allah ke qanoon ko nafiz karaingay..

I hope I have clarified..

But lets not discuss it further.. as I am not an aalim or mufti..

Baqi aapki baaton se main bhi ittefaq karta hun.. Mujhay Ayub Khan se bhi koi khaas lagao nahi hai, mujhay Yahya se tou nafrat hai, aur Zia ul Haq bhi mera koi role model nahi hai.. Parvez Musharraf ne tou hadain paar kardi hain..

I am waiting for Panama's decision, if nothing comes out of it.. as you guys are saying, then.. good bye Pakistan from my side.. As you are living abroad, I have been living abroad for the past several years... I have permanent residency of a western country as well.. So I am just giving it a last try.. a very last try..

Abhi yahan 1:22 am horahay hain.. subah Fajr main uthna hai, uss ke baad 7:00 am in the morning mera office start hota hai.. do you think ke main ya aap baghair kisi wajah ke concerned hain? Mulk se mohabbat hai jabhi tou concerned hain warna kaun poochta?

Bass lets give our PA one more chance.. Panama ke faislay ke baad mera pakka wada hai, I will not bother you guys.. actually, I will leave the forum if JIT result gives NS a clean chit..

One more thing.. mera smart phone aagaya hai, I will download the application very soon in shaa Allah..

But @PakSword stated earlier it's already leaked? No?

@war&peace - thanks for contribution - your straight drives from the heart are always appreciated!

@Farah Sohail - I can understand what you are going through - years ago I was in that state of mind; until I was in the midst of whats happening in political landscape, how elections are held, whats the role of each department specially civil services, and police and how PA operates from much closer range. Now I know where the handicaps are, there is no quick fix solution.

Thanks bro but problem of people like me is that we love our country and naturally our armed forces. I always try to defend PA on every forum and even private meetings with friends who are not so supportive of PA.

You will find me taking on indians etc. But it hurts when our own institutions betray us. Whatever india does,, it is expected since that's what enemies do but when I see our own institutions making "deals" and compromsies on the national security then tell me who should I complain. I stay away from my home but I earn money and send to Pakistan to support a few families and I know how difficult it is for them to make ends meet. Even on a match stick they have to pay taxes, vats and surcharges so that our rulers can enjoy their lives to the fullest and our military can afford the weapons and salaries.
It really hurts when they make deals and think we, the public, are fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom