What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sab doob jayein ge..aap ke paisy..
Direct disqualification through SC nahi hosakti.. I dont think..its legally possible.... At max..Sc will give declaration on 62/63 , after which he can be disqualified through election commission later..which will take some time...

Itni hopes high na karein jo mayoosi ho... Dont expect disqualification tomorrow which isnt possible legally, i think.. And we know Justice Khosa goes by the book.. He will never go beyond what the law says.,,
it will take some 60 days or so for disqualification through EC, IF SC give verdict against PM while disqualifying him of his position; the declaration will be passed on to Speaker NA who will be bound to submit it to EC for further process. Denial to do so by Speaker will enable the matter to automatically pass on to EC to disqualify the PM from his position as well as from seat of MNA from NA; apology if my understanding is wrong here

it will take some 60 days or so for disqualification through EC, IF SC give verdict against PM while disqualifying him of his position; the declaration will be passed on to Speaker NA who will be bound to submit it to EC for further process. Denial to do so by Speaker will enable the matter to automatically pass on to EC to disqualify the PM from his position as well as from seat of MNA from NA; apology if my understanding is wrong here

Hmm....ok...but as u said..if SC gives declaration for disqualification and directs the speaker for further process...he will still forward it to the EC..? Will it take lesser time, if its through Speaker?

Hmm....ok...but as u said..if SC gives declaration for disqualification and directs the speaker for further process...he will still forward it to the EC..? Will it take lesser time, if its through Speaker?
Speaker can deny as happened in former PM Gillani's case which i learnt from one of talk shows last night; then after 60 days period that declaration will be automatically passed on to EC for further process. 60 days is a maximum time for speaker to forward for EC

if he,s declared jhootha, fradeyh, 2 numbri by sc in panama case
even if he,s not disqualified by tatoo election commission, or assembly
any one who has pride n honour would die just by a heart attack

Speaker can deny as happened in former PM Gillani's case which i learnt from one of talk shows last night; then after 60 days period that declaration will be automatically passed on to EC for further process. 60 days is a maximum time for speaker to forward for EC
gilani was disqualified on basis of contempt of court
a very different matter all together

Hmmm.. So what you ar saying is similar to what I said.. This is what I meant.. Tht SC will give declaration, and then it will be forwarded to EC, through speaker or whether Ik takes it to EC..and tht this process will take time.. It wont happen..tomorrow..even if SC gives declaration

gilani was disqualified on basis of contempt of court
a very different matter all together
its not about what the Gillani's disqualification circumstances were but the process i am talking about, speaker denied to send the declaration to EC in 60 days at that time.

Hmmm.. So what you ar saying is similar to what I said.. This is what I meant.. Tht SC will give declaration, and then it will be forwarded to EC, through speaker or whether Ik takes it to EC..and tht this process will take time.. It wont happen..tomorrow..even if SC gives declaration
absolutely right :tup:

its not about what the Gillani's disqualification circumstances were but the process i am talking about, speaker denied to send the declaration to EC in 60 days at that time.

absolutely right :tup:
can he hold on 60 day just on moral grounds?
guilt is already announced
how can can it be delayed
not for ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom