What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good that you mention the word Some where. Why not first fix our police, bureaucracy, judiciary rather than targeting the Prime Minister only ? Did we achieve anything when these same courts made Gillani 'Na-ahel' ? I am only seeing political instability in Pakistan if Nawaz sharif is dismissed here.
And who exactly will make these institutions work properly? who will fix them?you expect that from the government which itself is involved in scams, corruptions, money laundering and dishonest? I DON'T THINK SO!!

Plus do share whatever measures, if any, were being taken by gov. to FIX these institutes? we all saw what happened with NAB yesterday!! so what was being done to FIX any of that. Ab apni gardan phansi ha tu aur logon ke burain yaad aati han, jb is sb ko rokny ke aur theek rakny ke tankhawlyty they tb soo rahy they sb!!. If this is the gov. stance, it is just like a kid who gets caught in some mischief and name all his friends ka wo be tu kr rahy thy!! Rounduu in muhallah language!! Corruption of SOMEONE ELSE cannot be justification of your corruption. It never can be!! TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE ONE RIGHT!!

I see that there will be some serious problems if the PM is disqualified and the government is sacked! However, unfortunately, i do not see any alternative to either and i will say that it is about time we STOP making compromises while selecting the guy who will be leading the country. Andho mein kana raja wala kaam ab kuda ka lea khatam krain!!

And who exactly will make these institutions work properly? who will fix them?you expect that from the government which itself is involved in scams, corruptions, money laundering and dishonest? I DON'T THINK SO!!

Plus do share whatever measures, if any, were being taken by gov. to FIX these institutes? we all saw what happened with NAB yesterday!! so what was being done to FIX any of that. Ab apni gardan phansi ha tu aur logon ke burain yaad aati han, jb is sb ko rokny ke aur theek rakny ke tankhawlyty they tb soo rahy they sb!!. If this is the gov. stance, it is just like a kid who gets caught in some mischief and name all his friends ka wo be tu kr rahy thy!! Rounduu in muhallah language!! Corruption of SOMEONE ELSE cannot be justification of your corruption. It never can be!! TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE ONE RIGHT!!

I see that there will be some serious problems if the PM is disqualified and the government is sacked! However, unfortunately, i do not see any alternative to either and i will say that it is about time we STOP making compromises while selecting the guy who will be leading the country. Andho mein kana raja wala kaam ab kuda ka lea khatam krain!!

Bhai jan... kis se behes kar ke apna waqt barbaad kar rahay ho..

Jo aadmi Panama ki hearing sunnay ke baad bhi dhitai pe utra hua ho, woh aap ke 4 paragraphs se change nahi hojaega..

Save your time...

My point and concern is selective justice just like we people believe in good and bad terrorist. Either take everyone to the task or just move on.
So why is the government not taking it to everybody? Oh wait thats because they themselves are knee deep in it. Taking others will open a whole new Pandora box. Hence all moaning but no action.

Good that you mention the word Some where. Why not first fix our police, bureaucracy, judiciary rather than targeting the Prime Minister only ? Did we achieve anything when these same courts made Gillani 'Na-ahel' ? I am only seeing political instability in Pakistan if Nawaz sharif is dismissed here.
and who will fix them? isnt it job of government? NS has corrupted every institution. may it be punjab police, may it be nab, may it be FIA, Nadra or judiciary. have u hear recording of shahbaz and co. dictation judges what shuld be the punishment of people who stood against sharif family

i could be wrong but, A larger bench is in the making to investigate, this bench will drag the investigation till 2018 election and will giv the political parties something to use against each other during election campaign etc......

Nahi, Khosa is doing exactly what law has prescribed him.. So I don't think he is doing any favor to PMLN. I think he wants to restricts himself within the legal boundaries so that tomorrow PMLN doesn't cry foul.

This is exactly where the problem lies... All corrupt hide behind technicalities and laws.. Judge 'restricting himself within boundaries or law' is what all judges have been doing forever in our history...and we were hoping he is diffefent?...... My point is.. IF JUDGES WANT, they can bring thousands of technicalities in favor of justice too..and there maybe hundreds of such precedents all over the world, where judges may have decided the case on MERIT and JUSTICE instead of written laws.... Infact, as I know..england doesnt have proper written constituition ......but we know the strength of their judicial system.....So my main emphasis is ....WILL OF THE JUDGES....... If they care more abt..tht PML N shouldnt cry foul rather than the sentiments of 20 crore (as Justice Khosa remarked tht we dont care if 20 crore are unhappy at our verdict) and future of Pakistan...then they are on the wrong track..

Remarks kya hain? Sorry not following the day to day hearings and remarks. Waisa be aj ka blasts sa aik baat o samabat ho jani chaie kah this is not a coincidence that on the final hearing of the case such blast occurred in Lahore. Now every channel is reporting about the blast and no one is bothered about Panama while PM is enjoying trip in Turkey.

At the end of today's hearing Justice khosa said that the nature of this case is such tht we wont give short order..rather a detailed written verdict.... We have been given 26000 pages in this case and we will read each word of it.. Judges remarked..tht we have been given documents from unverified sources, what to do? Justce khosa said tht If we reject docs of PTI, on this basis, then we will have to reject PML N documents too...and then we will be back to square one..

Justice khosa remarked tht we will give such a decision tht even after 20 yrs, ppl will say tht judges gave verdict, according to law.. We dont care, even if 20 crore ppl are unhappy.. During the hearing at one point..justice khosa said tht it has become a trend tht everyone thinks justice is done..if only verdict comes in their favor..otherwise they say tht judges have been bribed..

Pakora judge remarked ke hum ne Allah ko jaan deni hai aur qabar main jana nai... Jis ne shor machana hai, woh machata rahay

This is exactly where the problem lies... All corrupt hide behind technicalities and laws.. Judge 'restricting himself within boundaries or law' is what all judges have been doing forever in our history...and we were hoping he is diffefent?...... My point is.. IF JUDGES WANT, they can bring thousands of technicalities in favor of justice too..and there maybe hundreds of such precedents all over the world, where judges may have decided the case on MERIT and JUSTICE instead of written laws.... Infact, as I know..england doesnt have proper written constituition ......but we know the strength of their judicial system.....So my main emphasis is ....WILL OF THE JUDGES....... If they care more abt..tht PML N shouldnt cry foul rather than the sentiments of 20 crore (as Justice Khosa remarked tht we dont care if 20 crore are unhappy at our verdict) and future of Pakistan...then they are on the wrong track..

I am sure he will not save NS. But he doesn't want to give them any reason to protest against the decision.

Don't worry, iss baar faisla Pakistan ke haq main hi aayega.. Der hosakti hai lekin nawaz bach nahi sakta..

Jaldi ka kaam waisay bhi shaitaan ka hota hai..

Agar Commission ban gaya phir tou trial court ban jaegi.. phir inn ki khair nahi.. By the way, I am all for commission now.. Agar SC 62-63 pe declaration dene ke baad commission ka elaan karti hai tou main mithai baantunga.. agar sirf commission banati hai tou nimko.. dono soortain qabool hain..

Remarks kya hain? Sorry not following the day to day hearings and remarks. Waisa be aj ka blasts sa aik baat o samabat ho jani chaie kah this is not a coincidence that on the final hearing of the case such blast occurred in Lahore. Now every channel is reporting about the blast and no one is bothered about Panama while PM is enjoying trip in Turkey.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1336384/sc-reserves-judgment-panamagate-case/

ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court on Wednesday reserved its verdict in the ongoing Panamagate case.

Heading a five-judge bench of the apex court hearing a slew of petitions against Sharif family, Justice Asif Saeed Khosa observed that 26,000 pages were submitted in the Panamagate case and the judges will read “each word” of it. He observed that it was not a case wherein a short order could be passed.

“The court will decide the case only after considering the material submitted in the court and will announce its verdict in accordance with the law and Constitution,” Justice Khosa remarked.

Earlier, when the hearing of the case resumed, the top court questioned the federal government’s recent LNG deal with Qatar.

In response to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI)’s counsel Naeem Bukhari’s plea that the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N)-led government had awarded a 20-year contract for import of LNG with Qatar to reward a prince, who had come to the rescue of the ruling Sharif family in the Panama Papers scandal, Justice Gulzar Ahmad observed that if the government signed the deal to bestow favours to Qataris then it may be conflict of interest.

The apex court’s five-judge larger bench asked the PTI counsel to inform the court about the status of the LNG contract. To this, Bukhari said the matter had been challenged before the Sindh High Court.

During the proceedings, Justice Ejaz Afzal Khan observed that it was yet to be established that the Sharif family’s four apartments in London’s Park Lane neighbourhood were purchased in 1993. The judge also questioned the authenticity of the PTI documents submitted in the court to establish the petitioner’s claims regarding the London properties.

“The court cannot give a judgment on the basis of disputed material,” he remarked. “Are we supposed to dispose the normal law of land and entertain the documents which have not come through proper custody?”

However, Justice Khosa observed: “If we do not entertain PTI documents then Sharif family’s documents will also not be accepted on the same basis.” He remarked that if the court applied the same formula then 99 per cent of the documents pertaining to the case will have to be “thrown away”.

Justice Khosa also observed that it was unfortunate that a trend had developed in the society that “justice is whatever has been done in our favour”. “If court issues a verdict against anyone then it is deemed that the judge has been bribed,” he said.

Meanwhile, Awami Muslim League (AML) chief Sheikh Rasheed appeared before the bench and submitted a list of 371 questions which were raised by the SC bench during the Panamagate hearing but the Sharifs’ counsels did not give answers to those queries. “This is the last chance to give punishment to the corrupt people and if the court will not do so then the country will be governed through undemocratic forces,” Rasheed said.

In his concluding remarks, the PTI counsel said Hudabiya Paper Mills scam against the Sharif family was at the centre of money laundering.

Before conclusion of the proceedings, PTI chief Imran Khan and Jamaat-e-Islami chief Sirajul Haq came at rostrum and briefly addressed the bench.

Aaj ki hearing aur reamrks se kiya lag raha hai? People..what do u think..where is it heading? @IceCold @Panther 57 @biloo700 @PakSword @QatariPrince

@Arsalan @The Eagle @mr.robot your thoughts abt...verdict after today's hearing and remarks?

They will form 2 members commission which will have all administrative powers. 2 months will be given to commisson.

Our priority should be fighting terror not this nonsensical panama ganama bullshit.

Bilkul thek ho gya. SC k Judges ko AK 47 pakra ker naakon per khara ker detaay hain. Wahan un ki zada zaroorat hai.

At the end of today's hearing Justice khosa said that the nature of this case is such tht we wont give short order..rather a detailed written verdict.... We have been given 26000 pages in this case and we will read each word of it.. Judges remarked..tht we have been given documents from unverified sources, what to do? Justce khosa said tht If we reject docs of PTI, on this basis, then we will have to reject PML N documents too...and then we will be back to square one..

Justice khosa remarked tht we will give such a decision tht even after 20 yrs, ppl will say tht judges gave verdict, according to law.. We dont care, even if 20 crore ppl are unhappy.. During the hearing at one point..justice khosa said tht it has become a trend tht everyone thinks justice is done..if only verdict comes in their favor..otherwise they say tht judges have been bribed..

Pakora judge remarked ke hum ne Allah ko jaan deni hai aur qabar main jana nai... Jis ne shor machana hai, woh machata rahay
Remarks to kafi straight hain. Frankly abb bus dawa he ker sakta hain. Allah humera haal per raham farmai or in zalim or corrupt hukmaarano sa jaan chuta.

They will form 2 members commission which will have all administrative powers. 2 months will be given to commisson.

Bilkul thek ho gya. SC k Judges ko AK 47 pakra ker naakon per khara ker detaay hain. Wahan un ki zada zaroorat hai.
jan day ghusa palwan!
commission now:suicide:.
this is insane if its true.

Agar Commission ban gaya phir tou trial court ban jaegi.. phir inn ki khair nahi.. By the way, I am all for commission now.. Agar SC 62-63 pe declaration dene ke baad commission ka elaan karti hai tou main mithai baantunga.. agar sirf commission banati hai tou nimko.. dono soortain qabool hain..

@bold... This is what, I want... Ideally direct disqualification through Supreme Court, on basis of 62/63..as pakora judge yesterday remarked tht when we can send one PM home, (Yousuf Raza Gilani) we can send other too.... Or if its not possible, then strongly worded declaration, and SC must refer the case to ECP itself...
And then a commission..

This could be the best decision...but I am not sure abt it..tht judges will give such a decision

ilkul thek ho gya. SC k Judges ko AK 47 pakra ker naakon per khara ker detaay hain. Wahan un ki zada zaroorat hai.

:omghaha::omghaha:

@bold... This is what, I want... Ideally direct disqualification through Supreme Court, on basis of 62/63..as pakora judge yesterday remarked tht when we can send one PM home, (Yousuf Raza Gilani) we can send other too.... Or if its not possible, then strongly worded declaration, and SC must refer the case to ECP itself...
And then a commission..

This could be the best decision...but I am not sure abt it..tht judges will give such a decision

Declaration 62 63 pe aanay ke qawi imkanaat hai...

Baqi PTI ka case commission ko refer hojaega.. in shaa Allah.

Declaration 62 63 pe aanay ke qawi imkanaat hai...

Baqi PTI ka case commission ko refer hojaega.. in shaa Allah.

Yeh bhi hosakta hai ke IK disqualify ho jaey..

@Farah Sohail

Yeh bhi hosakta hai ke IK disqualify ho jaey..

@Farah Sohail

:lol::lol::lol:

Waqayi koi bharosa nahi ke panama case ka faisla aanay se pehle IK ko diqualify kar dein :lol::lol::lol:

Main ye bhi sehnay ko tayyar hun..if its a trade tu theek hai , IK aur Nawaz Sharif dono ko kardein.. Lekin Nawaz Sharif ko zuroor kar dein

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Waqayi koi bharosa nahi ke panama case ka faisla aanay se pehle IK ko diqualify kar dein [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Main ye bhi sehnay ko tayyar hun..if its a trade tu theek hai , IK aur Nawaz Sharif dono ko kardein.. Lekin Nawaz Sharif ko zuroor kar dein
Sirf NS nahi saath main is ki woh bahuda ghar sa bhagna wali larki be. Remember NS ki waisa he yeh last term ha. Is ki larki asal main disqualify honi chaie jisa yeh bara shok sa groom ker raha ha as next PM of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom