What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admissibility ka rola khatam hogaya hai.. in fact, SC taqreeban poora case sun chiki hai, abb kia karaingay..

Aur karaingay tou zindagi bhar laantain khaingay..

Hmmm....admissibility wala issue tu ab nahi hai..lekin i hope tht Nawaz .sharif doesnt get acquitted on technical grounds... Woh tu abhi bhi option hai na? Bas Justice Khosa se umeed hai...woh mayoos na karein... Unn se bhtt umeedein lagaa kar bethi hun :(

Hmmm....admissibility wala issue tu ab nahi hai..lekin i hope tht Nawaz .sharif doesnt get acquitted on technical grounds... Woh tu abhi bhi option hai na? Bas Justice Khosa se umeed hai...woh mayoos na karein... Unn se bhtt umeedein lagaa kar bethi hun :(

Agar koi new cheez nahi aati tou NS ka case farigh hochuka hai taqreeban.

They can't just acquit NS on technical grounds as well. Which technicality they will refer to?

Unless they bring money sources and proofs of legit funds transfers, the case is over for Nawaz.. That's why I am waiting to hear the last two sessions of Salman Akram Raja, who is planning to resign from the defense counsel.

The Lahore blast makes me angrier that a bloody incompetent thief is running the country.

They can't just acquit NS on technical grounds as well. Which technicality they will refer to?

Unless they bring money sources and proofs of legit funds transfers, the case is over for Nawaz.. That's why I am waiting to hear the last two sessions of Salman Akram Raja, who is planning to resign from the defense counsel.

This gap between the case hearing is not good! Something fishy is going on behind the curtains as I have heard several reports of Maryam Nawaz and company residing in London these days, maybe collecting some fake property papers or whatever it is, it just doesn't sound good.

By technical grounds....i mean article 66...or immunity for PM.which Makhdoom Ali Khan referred to... PM's lawyer only argued his case on technicalities.... But i think, one of the judges, i think Justice Khosa remarked tht article 66 doesnt apply on corruption...so yes, hopefully you are right..

Two things are left...first ownership of Maryam should be confirmed to judges and prove tht Maryam is dependent...both of which are facts..but it should be made legally clear to the judges.. I hope additional documents which PTi are to submit...confirms these two facts

This gap between the case hearing is not good! Something fishy is going on behind the curtains as I have heard several reports of Maryam Nawaz and company residing in London these days, maybe collecting some fake property papers or whatever it is, it just doesn't sound good.

Faking UK documents is next to impossible. I feared faking Qatari bank statements, and getting them attested.. If they couldn't do it, forget about UK.

Faking UK documents is next to impossible. I feared faking Qatari bank statements, and getting them attested.. If they couldn't do it, forget about UK.

Maybe not fake and more similar to the Qatari letters but something is going on for sure and with our current judicial system, doesn't seem good.

By technical grounds....i mean article 66...or immunity for PM.which Makhdoom Ali Khan referred to... PM's lawyer only argued his case on technicalities.... But i think, one of the judges, i think Justice Khosa remarked tht article 66 doesnt apply on corruption...so yes, hopefully you are right..

Two things are left...first ownership of Maryam should be confirmed to judges and prove tht Maryam is dependent...both of which are facts..but it should be made legally clear to the judges.. I hope additional documents which PTi are to submit...confirms these two facts
Ownership of Maryam can onlybe ascertained through commission formation.. :(

Ownership of Maryam can onlybe ascertained through commission formation.. :(

Nooo :angry: :angry:

What will commission do, which these judges cant, under article 184? Govt of Pakistan will not cooperate with commission, if it will want to go abroad and attest documents.. Plus Babar Awwan said tht PTI has got hold of official documents... So lets see...hopefully there will be no need of commission

There is always "nazarya-e-zarurat"

The judges can dismiss the case sighting the situation in the country and the need for "stability"

There is always "nazarya-e-zarurat"

The judges can dismiss the case sighting the situation in the country and the need for "stability"
I don't think so they should do justice giving clean chit to NS means now onwards corruption is legal in Pak which is more harmful than these terror incidents .

What will commission do, which these judges cant, under article 184? Govt of Pakistan will not cooperate with commission, if it will want to go abroad and attest documents.. Plus Babar Awwan said tht PTI has got hold of official documents... So lets see...hopefully there will be no need of commission
It will be either Takht or Takhta, seems nothing in between. This delay is raising question marks.

If that happens, then we all should be ready for life long slavery.

Yeh hoti hai ethics, morality, values...

@Farah Sohail @biloo700 @Doordie

Acha hua isay wakeel nahi kia PTI nay..

:eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lekin is hi sugar mills case mainn jo supreme court main hua tha... Aitezaz Ahsan, Jehangir Tareen ka lawyer tha.... Aur phir us ke verdict main hi ye case lahore high court transfer kiya tha SC ne... Jis din ye verdict aaya hai..us din Aitezaz Ahsan victoriously channels par aaya tha... Is this report confirmed? Ye tu nahi..ke aitezaz ahsan ne jehangir tareen ki taraf se wakalat naama jama kiya ho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom