What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apne mashaAllah suud ki waja se job chor di lekin apko ye andaza h k NS govt. Ne jo dheron qarzy liay hn un par suud har Pakistani de raha h ?
Ab ap is suud ki waja se kahin mulk hi na chor jana...

IF THERE IS NO ANY PURE OPTION AT HAND THEN LESS EVIL IS BETTER THAN GREATER EVIL (MAFHUM E HADITH)

PAKISTAN NEEDS FUNDS TO RUN GOVERNMENT, TO FEED MILITARY, TO EXPAND ECONOMY. NO ONE IS TO INVEST HERE EXCEPT CHINA AND FOR THOSE FUNDS, WE HAVE TO PAY PRICE. THIS IS LESS EVIL TO GET RID OF POVERTY, THE POVERTY IS GREATER EVIL WHICH LEADS TOWARD INFIDELITY (MAFHUM HADITH)

ALLAAH KI ADALAT BHI SAJNAY WALI HAI INSHA ALLAH. MAAT BHULO. SACHAI AUR IMANDARI KOU CHOR DIA TAU HALAKAT HAI

SACHAI NAJAT DETAI HAI AUR JHOT HALAK KARTA HAI (HADITH)
Beta us adalat mein to ruswa hona hi hay par Allah kuch logon ko duniya mein hi zilat ata karta hay un logon mein inka naam bhi shamil hy :D

PAKISTAN NEEDS FUNDS TO RUN GOVERNMENT, TO FEED MILITARY, TO EXPAND ECONOMY. NO ONE IS TO INVEST HERE EXCEPT CHINA AND FOR THOSE FUNDS, WE HAVE TO PAY PRICE. THIS IS LESS EVIL TO GET RID OF POVERTY, THE POVERTY IS GREATER EVIL WHICH LEADS TOWARD INFIDELITY (MAFHUM HADITH)
Yeah and China said nawaz or no nawaz our relationship with Pakistan will not change :D

at my level, i saw faugi raj, zardari raj and nawaz sharif raj. on first raj, karachi was bloodbath in ramadhan, same was in the 2nd raj. but in MNS raj, there was almost a complete peace and stability. so, if that fuagi raj blames that MI and ISI are investigating truthfully in JIT, i am doubted because in their direct raj during musharaf era, karachi was bloodbath almost daily, so why i believe if they say MNS is corrupt?

AllahuAkbar! Here I was thinking that I am debating views with someone with a little comprehension of history, however twisted but still.

How wrong was I in my assumption, peace in MSN raj in Khi? What a joke.

The credit of start of peace in Khi goes to General (r) Raheel Sharif and the man I Salute from the bottom of my heart, General Rizwan Akhtar and his men. I am not only ahlezuban but from khi as well. The reason why I equate Nawaz with Altaf is I've seen the men, I know the similarities.

Shame on you, your lack of knowledge, comprehension and level of integrity.

we must see our interest and not the international interest. we must see Pakistan's interest first which is to obey the constitution truthfully and honestly or otherwise a sure destruction is almost seemed certain, what history teaches.

added to this, we have some of our very nearer nations like China, Turkey and few others. we, must consult with them before taking any further step against K.Y. because consultancy is the way which was observed by our Beloved Prophet SAW.

added to this, we have some of our very nearer nations like China, Turkey and few others. we, must consult with them before taking any further step against K.Y. because consultancy is the way which was observed by our Beloved Prophet SAW.

Usko hum latkaenge kulbashan ko.

Aega dekhne?
Aaloo gosht khaenge uske baad

IF THERE IS NO ANY PURE OPTION AT HAND THEN LESS EVIL IS BETTER THAN GREATER EVIL (MAFHUM E HADITH)

Talketh the man, whose entire top leadership are tax thieves and give funds to own companies and show them as charities to save tax and give qarzehasana to own children to evade more taxes.

Koi sharam hoti hay, koi haya hoti hay.

Magar PMLN leaders maen lagta hay...
NA koi sharam hoti hay
Na koi haya hoti hay.

AllahuAkbar! Here I was thinking that I am debating views with someone with a little comprehension of history, however twisted but still.

How wrong was I in my assumption, peace in MSN raj in Khi? What a joke.

The credit of start of peace in Khi goes to General (r) Raheel Sharif and the man I Salute from the bottom of my heart, General Rizwan Akhtar and his men. I am not only ahlezuban but from khi as well. The reason why I equate Nawaz with Altaf is I've seen the men, I know the similarities.

Shame on you, your lack of knowledge, comprehension and level of integrity.

it is policy defined by MNS nationwide after Cadet College Peshawar attack and directed government institutions correctly and wisely to get the objective of defeating terrorism not only in karachi but also across Pakistan.

So you want to say Nawaz is better then Zardari or the other way around ?

Maybe you should open your eyes and look beyond these 2 options..

Ps. Pleas press the Caps lock button once... its on the far left side on the keyboard, third from the bottom.
Thank you

Yesterday I heard a person on the road saying that there was no evidence against Nawaz Sharif. I said he has been fukcing you for past 35 years, there is no proof for that neither you feel the pain. Looks like he has been using local anesthesia.

Many people are still under the effect of that drug. We need to tell them that how much would life be easy in corruption free country. Electricity would almost be free, less taxes and more savings etc.

We need to show them tangible results in short term, like bringing back the nation's wealth. And in long term, betterment in economy and purchasing power, and that term can never be far more than few years.

it is policy defined by MNS nationwide after Cadet College Peshawar attack and directed government institutions correctly and wisely to get the objective of defeating terrorism not only in karachi but also across Pakistan.

Policy rahegi per kulbashan nahi rahega.

Aam kha le ghutli pe surr na maar

Beta us adalat mein to ruswa hona hi hay par Allah kuch logon ko duniya mein hi zilat ata karta hay un logon mein inka naam bhi shamil hy :D

Yeah and China said nawaz or no nawaz our relationship with Pakistan will not change :D

Imam Hussain A.S. ko bhi shaheed kar dia gaya tha, Ahle Bait A.S. kay hamra, aur Hazrat Yahya A.S. ko bhi, Hazrat Yousaf A.S. Koen aur phir Jail geay nakarda gunahun ki padash main. asal kamyabi akhirat ki kamyabi hai. dunya azmaish aur dokhay ka ghar hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom