What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
n

No... whenever SC asks a question... lawyers have to respond tht..whether satisfactorily or not... but aaj SC ne PM ki speeches ka zikr hi nahi kiya.. whatever PM's lawyer was saying.. SC should have brought the attention of lawyer to the speeches ke aap mutmain karein.. yesterday it seemed tht SC is most interested in tht aspect.they said ke kal is ko har angle se analyse karein ge. today atleast SC should have pointed it out... if still PM's lawyer didn't talk abt it..then its another matter.. lekin aaj aisa laga ke judges bhool hi gaye ..is baat ko
Aitazaz said in kishif abbasi's program that PTI shouldn't try to focus too much on PM's speech as their case is already strong enough. he was of the opinion that it might unnecessarily give a simple case new directions. when you got a tank why waste time on ak47s.

Pakistani courts hain, Kia pata kal judges uth kharay hon aur kahain aaein e Pakistan ki dafa 62, 63, 66 aur 184 ke tehet Imran, siraj aur shaikh naa ehel qarar patay hain...

Koi Kia ukhharr lega kisi ka?

Hahahha lolll ...ye bhi sahi hai....

Ya agar majbooran nawaz sharif ko na ehal karna para...tu apnay ladlay ko aisy hi tu nahi janein dein ge.. Zuroor election commission walay case main IK aur JK ko bhi na ehal karein ge phir....

And here we were a few pages back where @Mrc was posting a Motu Gang sponsored news published by a local newspaper saying the reporter was being investigated. These people will go to any length including gross lies to change public opinion.

Media is not purely source of information but used better for misinformation and propaganda.

i also believe he is..
In what is being called Nawaz Sharif’s first decision as the prime minister of Pakistan, Nasir Mahmood Khosa was appointed secretary to the prime minister on Wednesday.

Fawad Hassan Fawad was appointed the additional secretary to the prime minister, while the post of principal secretary has been removed.

The Prime Minister’s Secretariat will now be called the Prime Minister’s Office.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2013/06/05/nasir-mahmood-khosa-appointed-secretary-to-pm/

Kisi me Zara si bhee sharam hoti tu Cholu bhar me dhoob marta

IMG_1804.jpg

Last edited:
لوگ ان سے کہہ رہے تھے کہ بی بی سی پر کیس کردیں، میں کہتا ہوں بی بی سی کو ان پر کیس کرنا چاہیے

@Mrc merey dost kahan ho tum?

Yaar i just posted the news.. i am not the one who made it up

Yaar i just posted the news.. i am not the one who made it up

بھائی ایسی خبر جس میں شریف خاندان کی شرافت بیان کی جا رہی ہو، پورے ٣ دن انتظار کے بعد پوسٹ کیا کرو

Discrepancy noted by judges...

Capture70.JPG
Capture71.JPG

@Emmie @Farah Sohail @Doordie @biloo700 @Mansoon @El_Swordsmen @django @The Sandman @Zibago @Verve @Mrc @mr.robot @Imad.Khan @The Eagle @friendly_troll96 @Stealth

دیکھو دیکھو کون آیا
باجی کا شیر آیا

اپنا منه کالا کرا کے آیا

Capture72.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom